Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Infinite Love - (Novel) - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Infinite Love - (Novel) (46713 Views)

Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide / Hacked:romance And Action Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by adeabdul2(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2021
Awesome

It started already

hotswagg12:
Thanks for the update and we are waiting for the part 3.

1 Like

Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by adeabdul2(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2021
Wow!

I not only attched you but also with strong emotions?

Na that's what I call strong entrapment!

Thanks boss

efeteb:
You succeeded in getting me attached to this story with strong emotions.

Please don't let the part 3 take long to start.
Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by hotswagg12: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
adeabdul2:
Awesome

It started already

please do well to update us here.

1 Like

Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by adeabdul2(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
Infinite Love 108

The Fairytale

"It was love at first sight. Many years ago, I saw her face with her...hair flowing in the wind and I instantly fell. All of a sudden, I couldn't breathe. And back then I used to be so shy of girls, so I didn't say anything, instead I went home but I couldn't sleep either. I kept thinking about her face and thinking to myself ‘who was that girl?’ For many nights until the morning. And I was afraid I would never see her again but luckily for me, I went to the studio one day because I was…you know auditioning for the role of the male lead in our previously concluded show; ‘Love Indefinitely’ and I again saw her there. MY HEART STOPPED!""Oh, wow!""Yes, Lisa. I swear to God, my heart stopped, right there… in my chest! And then it started racing. I kept thinking, THAT’S HER! THAT'S THE GIRL, THAT'S THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS!""Aww!" Lisa said gushing. "So, what did you do!" she asked anxiously."Well...at first I did NOTHING! I just stood there!""Oh!""But then, I said to myself...look here, Will. You have been dreaming of one day seeing this girl again. Now, here she is. Are you just going to stand there?""Hm hmm?""Are you just going to let...possibly your future wife and the future mother of your children slip through your fingers once again? Out of what? Shyness?”"Uh huh?" Lisa said hanging onto his every word."So, I summoned all my courage and I walked over to her and simply said; ‘Hello...’""And then what happened?""Nothing! She completely ignored me!""WHAT!" Lisa said shocked. She gave Angela an angry look. Angela rolled her eyes and shook her head in slight disapproval but Princewill said with gusto."YES! She didn't even look at me twice. And that left me so devastated that I left the audition without ever auditioning. I went home and I was so sad. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep and I had just messed up an important audition in my career so I was also jobless and poor.""Aww, poor you!" Lisa said melting for him “I can’t believe she would do that to you!”“Oh, dear Lord!” Angela murmured not believing how anyone could buy all this crap."But luckily, my agent called me. He told me that the production crew were still looking for a male lead. They had shortlisted a few actresses for the female lead but they still needed someone dashing and passionate to fill the role of the male lead so I went. At the audition at first, I had to read a few lines with another actress but that didn’t turn out well. There was virtually no chemistry and my heart wasn’t in it because I had been rejected. But the producers liked me and asked me to wait to audition with yet another actress. The next actress walked in AND THERE SHE WAS! As soon as she walked in, my heart restarted."“Wow!" Lisa said almost jumping in her seat.”“And I just knew we were going to nail the audition. I already had a lot of feelings for her and so I knew our chemistry was strong. We had not spoken to each other yet but I knew we were meant for each other and we were going to be together someday!""Oh wow... and what happened next?""We looked into each other's eyes read the lines from our first onscreen love scene.""Oh, I know it. It's the one that happened in a garden.""Yes! Lisa you have a very good memory!” He said and Lisa blushed under the compliment."Yes, I do. Thank you." she responded battling her eyelids seductively at him. Angela couldn’t believe the blatant flirtation going on in front of her. How desperate could some women be?"After performing that scene during the audition, the producers knew. Just as I did, that we were perfect! Our chemistry looked so real and convincing that they just had to cast us opposite each other. But what everybody else didn't know, was that our chemistry was real. At first, I was terribly crushing over her but after working together for a few days…”"Yes?" Lisa said sitting on the edge of her seat."...I WAS MADLY IN LOVE WITH HER!""AWWW!" Lisa said gushing terribly in her seat."And the rest as they say… is history!" Princewill said dramatically and Lisa along with the rest of the audience clapped vigorously."Oh, dear Lord save me!” Angela whispered again quietly as she groaned but all the while smiling as the audience eventually stood up in applause.Ever since, their engagement was made public the media went into their story with a frenzy. Two actors who played destined lovers in a soap opera actually getting married in real life. It was tabloid gold!Angela had initially, tried to downplay the whole thing. But her mother, Princewill along with the film company basically told her to be quiet and play along."Publicity like this is everything! Your show boosted by the news of your engagement is now syndicated in fifteen African countries. And if you keep it up like this, you may even get syndication in Europe. You have to make the most of this momentum. Go with the flow and you might end up and international star. You might even get Hollywood!"What was she to do? Basically, everyone in her was telling her how dumb it would be to not to play along with their engagement cover story, and so she went with it. She quietly sat down and let Princewill chaperone her from one interview after another. She actually didn't mind that he did most of the talking. Their fans were mostly females who were crushing over him. It was him they wanted to see; it was him they wanted to listen to. They mostly didn’t care about her. To all his fans, she was just the woman who stole him from them. They basically, cared nothing for her.She didn’t even trust herself to lie to the whole world like that anyway. So, she gladly let him do all the talking. And he relished in all the attention. He had told their fake love story over and over again. He told it so many times with quite a few variations that she was surprised that no one ever bothered to notice them. Instead, they gushed and 'aww' and clapped and sometimes danced with him in celebration. She accepted all of it because she didn’t care.Her only objection was when he brought up her father into it. At a radio station in the spur of the moment without first consulting her he told the world that they would have gotten married earlier but for her father. He didn’t like him and he forbade him from seeing her. After the radio station interview, she confronted him about why he added it and he said simply that it dramatic effect. But she didn't like that one bit. Her father abandoned her and her mother when she was a young girl and it was still very much a sour spot in her life. So, she didn't appreciate anyone using her painful past like that. She told him so quite clearly and banned him from using that story ever again. He reluctantly agreed only after she threatened never to attend another interview with him again unless he dropped the story."Oh, Mr Princewill...""Oh, please Lisa. Just call me Will." he said winking at her charmingly."Thanks, Will." Lisa said blushing for the umpteenth time and she quickly gave him a seductive look and throwing a short nasty one at Angela. Lisa was jealous, she knew and her envy didn't go unnoticed by Angela who couldn't care less. She could have him for all she cared, they all could."So, Will. I heard her father was also an obstacle for you, later on in your relationship. How did you overcome that?" Lisa asked and Angela instantly gave Princewill a warning look."Um.." he read her face and got the message "...well, you see...um, her father died." Angela was furious!“How dare he?” she thought"Oh! So...sorry to hear that." Lisa said feigning sympathy."But you are just amazing! You have faced incredible obstacles just to marry you woman you love!"Never short on arrogance Princewill added "Oh, that's true. I'm naturally an amazing person. Ask anybody that knows me." he said looking at Angela for corroboration and she instantly looked away. There are some lies that she could never be a part of."You definitely are!" she said flirting with him for one more time in hopes of him noticing her. "Well, that's if folks. You have heard how Princewill bravely faced overwhelming odds to win the love of Miss Angela Nwolisa as they stared in their recently concluded soap opera 'Love Indefinitely'. While we all thought that everything, we saw on that show was all an act, little did we did know that the stars were actually falling in love, right before our eyes. How amazing is that?" she asked the audience and they applauded on cue."So, now Will. When is the wedding and are we invited?" she asked coyly making it obvious that she wanted to have his number for herself."Well, my fiancé and I recently had to postpone the wedding due to work issues but as soon as we land on a new date. I will let you know.""Please do.” She said to him before facing the camera squarely “Well, that's all we have time for today. Until, next week when we bring you the latest in the lives of our favourite celebrities. I am Lisa Daniels and this is CelebRate! Thanks for watching!"The lights on the stage dimmed instantly and the audience stood up to start leaving. That's when Angela started breathing again. For some reason, whenever they did interviews, she would feel her chest suddenly tighten up and her head would grow a headache. It was as if her entire body was rejecting the reality of her getting married to someone like Princewill. The man didn't notice anything about her not even her mood. The only time he ever showed concern was when he pointed out that their matching outfits really did not match that well. "An amazing person he said." She almost laughed out loud."HA! What a joke!" It took her entire will power not to react to that one. She took a sip of water and watched Lisa gravitate towards him."Can I please get your number? I want to keep abreast on your wedding plans." Angela noticed how her chest slightly 'heaved' on mentioning the word abreast to him and she shook her head.

3 Likes

Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by hotswagg12: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
Angela should not marry princewill.

1 Like

Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by adeabdul2(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
Why not

hotswagg12:
Angela should not marry princewill.
Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by crossfm: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2021
Angela is like a sheep been carried to the shrine for slaughter. Her level of docility is topnotch.

She is not only docile, but selfish. Forget the fact that her mum is pushing her,she also have an ulterior motive going into the marriage. She know the marriage will make her more famous and blossom her carrier.

She was bold to move from nursing to theater art's against all odds,but she has become all soft,tell me something else.

I also doubt her love for Michael. She was in Lagos and never made any attempt to look for Michael. Not as lovers but good old friends.

I can go on and on and on to proof she is confused and about what she feels for Michael.

Thanks Mr Abdul.

1 Like

Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by hotswagg12: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2021
adeabdul2:
Why not

She will end up regretting it. He doesn't have feelings for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by adeabdul2(m): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2021
She is kind of docile, truly.

Take it easy with my girl abeg. She has had it rough.

And so you still remember that she didn't look for him when she was back in Lagos? Na wa o! You no dey forget something?

She did go along with the fake engagement but only because she couldn't find Micheal. And why didn't your precious Michael tell her how he felt all those years?

Again take it easy with her. She's my Angel!

crossfm:
Angela is like a sheep been carried to the shrine for slaughter. Her level of docility is topnotch.

She is not only docile, but selfish. Forget the fact that her mum is pushing her,she also have an ulterior motive going into the marriage. She know the marriage will make her more famous and blossom her carrier.

She was bold to move from nursing to theater art's against all odds,but she has become all soft,tell me something else.

I also doubt her love for Michael. She was in Lagos and never made any attempt to look for Michael. Not as lovers but good old friends.

I can go on and on and on to proof she is confused and about what she feels for Michael.

Thanks Mr Abdul.

1 Like

Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by adeabdul2(m): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2021
No, he doesn't.

Lol. I like this Princewill guy sha. He own is just different.

Haha

hotswagg12:
She will end up regretting it. He doesn't have feelings for her.
Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by crossfm: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2021
adeabdul2:
She is kind of docile, truly.

Take it easy with my girl abeg. She has had it rough.

And so you still remember that she didn't look for him when she was back in Lagos? Na wa o! You no dey forget something?

She did go along with the fake engagement but only because she couldn't find Micheal. And why didn't your precious Michael tell her how he felt all those years?

Again take it easy with her. She's my Angel!

Hehehe, boss don't mind me.

When it comes to novels I get too emotional.
Am not just talking about Michael. She is quite aware that she has no single feelings for Prince but still couldn't stand up and say her mind. This is why there are a lot of divorce cases this days. Most people see red flags in their relationship but ignore, only to come back letter to claim victims.

1 Like

Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by adeabdul2(m): 12:00am On Sep 27, 2021
Ah, yes. Wise words.

Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by adeabdul2(m): 12:02am On Sep 27, 2021
Infinite Love 109

The Rose In The Monkey's Shadow

Lisa Daniels was not taking any trouble to hide her envy towards Angela. As she went over to Princewill to collect his autograph she completely ignored her despite the fact that she was standing right next to him.

She was jealous, Angela knew. They all were. The bulk of their fanbase were women who had a deep crush on Princewill and at the same time a deep seated jealous for Angela. To all of them she was a thief. The one who took their dream crush away. The one who going to marry him. As soon as their engagement was announced their fans went a little crazy. She couldn't count the amount of unanimous messages she had recieved from fans telling her or even threatening her to breakup with him. One woman even called her directly in the middle of night multiple times crying, begging Angela to leave Princewill.

"Please, ma. You don't know what he means to me." the voice sobbed. "I can't just explain it. He...he means more than the whole world to me." she cried "Princewill is...he is just...everything! Please, please ma. Don't marry him. I am begging you in the name of God!" the woman went on and on and on. She had woken up Angela at around 2 AM in the morning and sobbed until past 4. Despite the absurdity of it Angela was actually sympathising with the poor woman. She knew how it felt to want someone and not have him. She wanted someone too but he had disappeared. His number was off and his family members had barred her from coming to their home. So, she tried to console the woman and help her see the impossibility of her request but the woman was relentless.

"No, ma. I understand that what I am asking you to do is impossible now. Ahn ahn I am not that crazy that I don't realise the gravity of what I am asking you. Infact, if any woman had called me too and asked me to divorce my husband for her I would shout and scream and curse her madly."

That last past struck a chord in Angela's temple.
"Excuse me, ma. Are you saying that you are married?"

"Oh, yes ma. I am married with three kids."

Angela hung up the phone. Their was nothing she could do to save that one. There were so many women who called her, sent her crazy text messages and letters. She largely ignored them all. But when she read a story in the newspaper two weeks after their engagement about a woman who tried committing suicide due to their engagement, she became tired of it. She wondered if it was that psycho who used to called her in the middle of the night and hoped it wasn't. When her calls became frustrating her mother collecte the number so as to deal with her. She would have no doubt said some scathing things to her.
If it was her, she would feel guilty about not properly pulling the desperate woman from the edge of insanity.

Lisa was now laughing a boring joke of his and lightly grabbing his elbow in the process and still ignoring her. She could have him, they all could. If Angela could give away Princewill at this point she would. She would turn her back and throw him behind her. He brought her so much hatred from his fan base that he was worth less than a used menstrual pad.

"Haa haaq. you are SO funny!" she faked laughed again. "I hope you'll still be active onscreen now that you're also going to get married?"

"Oh, of course! Of course, I will. Don't worry about that." he said and she went..

"HAA HANNCQQ!" ... laughing again and Angela had to turn her face to watch in them.

"What had he said that was so funny to make her laugh like a donkey with a bad cough?" she wondered.

"Good because we die hard fans of yours would still love to see you onscreen again."

Lisa said but at the same time pulling on Princewill's arm as if ready to pull it off. Angela was disgusted. It was one thing to ignore her but to shamefully flirt like that was beyond bearable so she got off the stage. As she climbe down the stairs she came across his loyal fans she paused a bit on the staircase to try to greet them but instead the just roughful brushed her aside as the rushed eagerly towards Princewill.

"PRINCE!"

"PRINCEWILL!"

"OVER HERE!" they screamed as they came up the stairs totally disregarding Angela and one fat woman even stepped on her and still pushed her aside forcing to almost trip over the staircase.

"Ah ah, madam take it easy."

"SORRY!" she said scowling deeply at Angela as if she was the one in the wrong and bounded up the staircase surprisingly fast for her size.

"Let's go mama." she said grabbing her mother as she left the studio.

"No, I want to wait for Princewill."

She couldn't believe her ears.

"What? Why?"

"I have his lipbalm and his purse. He will need them once he gets off the stage."

"Let's go mama."

"But...his breath mints?"

"We are going to wait for him in the car. Please let's go." she said pulling her mother away.

"Whose mom is she anyway?" she wondered for the umpteeth time. The worst part about all of this entire fiasco was watching how her own mother eagerly became the number one groupie of Princewill's fan base. Anything he wanted she would give him and anything he said she would support.

She could never have her way not even once because her own mother and Princewill always seemed to gang up on her during the decision making. It was frustrating.

"You know i am not happy leaving Will all by himself alone with those ladies." she nagged.

"Mama, don't worry about it. He's a big boy. He can take care of himself."

"And why are you limping?"

"No reason. Just another side effect of being engaged to Princewill." she said opening the car door for her mother to get in.

"You should have let me wait for him inside there kwanu. Instead of locking me up inside this hot car!" her mother grumbled yet again.

"Mama. Sorry but I didn't know that he would keep us waitiing for this long. I mean what is he still doing in there? He knows we are waiting for him. How can he keep us waitiing like this?"

"Hey hey hey, don't blame him. Wasn't you who left without telliing him?"

"But we brought his car."

"He is a very important personality in the society. His fans come from far and wide, you can't expect him to just brush them aside."

Angela rolled her eyes as he finally showed up being escorted by half a dozen women to the car.

"See what did I tell you." her mother said "He has so many adoring fans that it is a full time job attending to them. It's practically a national service."

"Yes, well as long as he does it on his own time. He can service them all he wants, I don't care."

3 Likes

Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by opico24: 8:23am On Sep 27, 2021
adeabdul2:
Awesome

It started already

Bro, well-done oo. Am enjoying your story but please update us on Mikel grin grin now.. am following you on your blog

1 Like

Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by efeteb: 10:53am On Sep 27, 2021
Thanks for updating.

More speed to your finger.

1 Like

Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by adeabdul2(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
I was wondering when someone would ask me about Michael.

Trust me, he is going through something interesting.

Hahaha...poor Michael. And he wanted to go to Zaria so badly.

opico24:

Bro, well-done oo. Am enjoying your story but please update us on Mikel grin grin now.. am following you on your blog
Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by adeabdul2(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
Thanks boss

efeteb:
Thanks for updating.

More speed to your finger.

1 Like

Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by Carterj007(m): 3:05am On Sep 29, 2021
Thank you boss.

1 Like

Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by adeabdul2(m): 12:57am On Sep 30, 2021
Infinite Love 110

Overshadowed

They had been waiting, almost an hour for Princewill after the interview ended and her mom gave her a hard time for dragging her out of there the whole time they waited in the car. Even after he emerged and came to the car, they still had to wait an extra thirty minutes to watch him flirt and play with them before he was done and collected the last of their phone numbers before, he got in the car.

“Mama, where’s my bag. I need an energy drink. I am tired.” He said entering the car.

“Here is it, my son. Your power horse drink is right here!” she handed him and he drank half the bottle, thirstily in one gulp.

*BLURP!*        “AHHH!” he blurped noisily.

“Yes, drink up, my son. You have had a tough interview and many fans to deal with.”

“Mama, where did you go now? I needed my lip balm since. I could just feel my lips cracking as I was talking so much.”

“Ah! Sorry, my dear. It wasn’t my fault. It wasn’t my fault at all. It was Angela who dragged me out of there. I told you needed it very much but she wouldn’t…”

“HELLO!” she snapped having had enough of him “My mother…is not your servant. If you want uncracked lips carry your own damn lip balm!”

“What do you mean? What are you saying? Mama, did you hear how Angela is shouting at me!”

“Oh, my son. Please take it easy…”

“Mama, it’s not fair o!”

“I know…”

“Mama, I have been working very hard and talking to a lot of people to keep this thing going and she just gets so angry and starts shouting at me!” he said feigning hurt and Angela rolled her eyes but her mom was buying the entire charade.

“Mama, she’s really hurting my feelings o! It’s not fair at all!”

“Oh God! Please, my prince. Don’t mind her ehn. Please, biko nu! Forgive me! I mean forgive her and forgive me. I am the one who has wronged you. I should have stayed after she pulled me away. I am so sorry about your painful lips.”

“Yes, mama. It really hurts.” He said smacking his lips together.

“Oh, dear Lord!” Angela said.

“I’m serious! It really hurts.”

“Okay.”

“I have very sensitive lips.”

“Okay. I will try to be more concerned about your sensitive lips in the near future.”

“Thank you.” He said “Now, Mama quickly pour me a plate of vegetable soup.”

“My mother is not your servant, Will!”

“ME TCHOU NU UNSOR! You just keep quiet! Keep quiet with your nonsense and let me take care of my son!” her mother reprimanded as she dutifully and with great speed, dished out a plate for him while Angela watched with contempt. As he took sip after sip of her mother’s favourite vegetable and oyster soup she nursed the urge to slam the plate in his face.

“Oh, Mama please get that. The soup is sliding down lip.” And as he gestured Angela’s hands folded into balls of fists to smack him in the face but her mother beat her to it and gingerly wiped the sliding stew line from his face with a moist toilette.

“OH!” she threw her hands in the air in frustration as she exited the car.

“Oy! Where are you going?”

“I’m going home!”

“No, you’re not. We have to meet Mr Bami at the studio in fifteen minutes.”

“What?” she stopped “Why am I just hearing this?”

“I discussed it with him late last night and he agreed that we have a shooting this afternoon.”

She couldn’t stand it. Her life was now entirely to follow his schedule and his plans and his ideas. But she quietly sat down in the driver’s seat in compliance as she well knew that arguing won’t help as long as her mother was around.

“No. Get out of the driver’s seat. I’m driving.” He said and she dutifully complied. Glad to at least that he was willing to do something worthy of a gentleman.

“There’s going to be a little media presence there and it will look good if I was the one driving the both of us.” He added and she shook her head slightly.

“As I was saying you two will perform a quick love story about your history and then we will run those on the stations for a while and also you that to introduce a little teaser trailer about your upcoming new show. We having decided on it yet but Princewill has given me a few of his thoughts and I like them very much. I have given the gist of the story to our writers and they seem to love it and they will be getting back to me in a few days with a rough draft of the storyline.” Mr Bamidele was their director was saying in the pre crew meeting that Angela and Princewill were in attendance along with their producer Mr. Segun and a few other stakeholders.

“Cool! Well, Bami. I hope you didn’t forget to include those key elements that I mentioned to you earlier?” Princewill said.

“No! Er…absolutely! I have spoken with Segun about it and we both love the idea of a show based on the love story of the two of you as a short promo video for your wedding and after the wedding we will make it into an even bigger love story. Right, Segun?”

“Yeah, of course.”

“Good. Because I would really love the opportunity of playing a character from rags to riches storyline as well. It would be very cool.”

“Cool!”

“Cool!”

“Awesome!”

As they sat they discussing an already preplanned project, Angela couldn’t help feeling small. They talked about her and around her at the same time and with their actions clearly indicated that they didn’t need her there for anything else other than to sit and smile and agree to it all.

“Hello? Will it be possible to take a look at the script for this ‘awesome’ project first? Afterall, I’m going to be in it.” She asked.

“Sure! Let’s give her a script.” Princewill said.

“Thank you.” She said surprised to have him back her up.

“No problem. We start shooting in fifteen minutes so might as well get started.” He added shocking her.

“WHAT? Fifteen minutes!”

“Yes, of course.” He said.

“No time to waste.” Added my Bamidele and they all dispersed leaving her still dumbfounded in her seat.

“MAKE UP! Where’s my make up team. God damn it! I’m in need of a quick manicure before I can start.”

She was dressed in an immaculate gown, with white butterflies and flower petals embroidered on it from the neck to the bottom. It was a beautiful gown and everyone said she looked beautiful in it. But she didn’t feel beautiful. She felt small and insignificant. She felt like she didn’t matter. She tried to think back to how she had gotten here. To this place where the prospect of a shoot no longer had joy in it for her. She used to love the idea of being on stage and on screen.

Acting was the one thing that she had carved out for herself. It was hers. Nobody else. No one had a hand it. She chose it while her mother chose nursing for her. And she snuck out to the theatre arts department in school while her aunt and uncle thought she was taking classes in the nursing college. She bravely did all that all because she felt alive on stage. She felt good on stage.

In putting on other people’s identities and realities she had found herself. She had found life in a make believe. After being the girl broken inside from her father’s abandonment and her mother’s neglect, she had finally found something that made realize that life wasn’t all gloom and doom. The first time she stepped on the sandy stage in her old school her heart bloomed and she was happy. She hadn’t even realized that she had been sad for so long. So, she chose acting, because it made her feel good.

But as she sat down and put on the dress that Princewill chose and read the script of their love story that Princewill had wrote without telling her beforehand but she had to perform in five minutes. She found no joy in her impending acting. Especially, after she glanced and saw Princewill up ahead still in a deep discussion with the producer and their director and even her mother was…’oh for crying out loud’ also stationed at his side. But…she shook her head and tried to focus on the job at hand.

She read the story and it immediately seemed familiar. It started out with a boy and a girl in secondary school and it went on to focus on their friendship and challenges of their teenage life and then their family issues and …

“OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THIS?” she screamed and instantly looked up at her mother standing by Princewill’s side and marched up to them.

“WHAT! IS THIS?” she screamed.

“Calm down! Angela, why are you shouting at me? Don’t you like the dress?” he asked and she pulled him away from them.

“Excuse us, please!” she dragged him into a corner and dumped the script in his hands.

“What the hell is this?”

“I take it you don’t like the script. Is your part too short? I can make your lines longer if you like?”

“It’s not about the lines. It’s about every single thing about it.”

“Oh!”

“This is about me!”

“I know. You and me.”

“NO! Not you. This about me and MICHAEL! This is the story of us! It has everything in it from his father’s death to my own father’s death, which is the only part of it that’s made up because my father is alive. He just left us.”

“Oh, I know that. But since I had already told the media that your father died, we had to quickly make changes to suit the story.”

She shook her head. She couldn’t believe everyone was hanging to Princewill’s every word and no one, not even her own mother cared to hear what she had to say.

“CHANGE IT! I’m not doing this!” she said slamming the script at his chest.

“WHAT! That’s impossible! We start shooting in three minutes!”

“Then maybe, you should have shared the story with me first before signing me on to doing it.” She said walking away from him but he pulled her right back roughly.

“Listen to me. I have had enough of you! The story is good. Who cares if it is about you and your silly mechanic.”

“Michael. Is not a mechanic.”

“I don’t care! You are doing this. Now, get over yourself.” He said walking away from her but paused and turned around. “I know what your problem is. You’re just jealous. You are jealous of me and how big I have become now. Nobody even remembers you anymore compared to me. And I will not let you ruin this for me. D’you understand me?” he said with a clear threat in his voice and walked away from her.

She went back to her seat. Her head still spinning. She couldn’t believe this.

“How did he even find out? Oh, mama must have told him.” She thought. She flipped through the pages again and couldn’t believe her eyes. The nerve of the guy to use her and Michael like this. Her feelings for Michael were real. Everything they both went through was real. The love and care he showed her was very real and now he was turning it into something cheap something…fake. She couldn’t do it. She just couldn’t. She saw Princewill whispering to her mother and watched her mother’s eyes grow big and wild and knew there was no chance her old lady was going to take her side in this. Not after Princewill had spoken to her first. Her mother was in front of her in three long strides.

“What am I hearing from Prince? You won’t do the show? What madness is this?” she barked.

"Mama, why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Why did you have to go and tell him all about me and Michael? Now he wants to use it for cheap publicity."

"ehn hen? And so what? So what if he uses if for cheap publicity? Publicity pays doesn't it?"

Angela looked at her mother in the eyes "So, you're okay with that? For him to just use me like that? For him to tell the whole world that papa is dead?"

"YES!" her mother shruged indifferently. "Your life is much better, now that you have Princewill and your father was a good-for-nothing!"

"Oh, Mama." Angela shuddered a little. She was beyond hurt.

"Now, stop being dramatic. Now get and go because there are people waiting for you!"

For a brief moment she just sat there, looking away in defiance but her mother added.

"I know you are not going to disrespect me your own mother in front of all these people like this. I gave birth to you and suckled you all by myself even after your father left us. May God rub his head in the gutter where ever he may be. Now, GET UP!"

She got up and walked towards the stage. She was on the brink of tears but she kept walking nonetheless. Ever since her father left she had become the little girl who would do anything to please her mother to make her happy despite her own pain. As she walked towards the stage she walked past the main gate and paused for a bit. The gate was slightly open and it made her think of freedom.

"What would it feel like to walk out those gates, right now?" her mind wondered. Suddenly, she saw something a motorcycle just like the one she and Michael used to ride on. But as soon as she saw it, it moved away. Suddenly, her mind went crazy and she ran past the crew and out the gate towards the motorcycle. Bad idea, it was raining slightly but she didn't care. She ran towards it.

"Angela, what are you doing! Come back!" her mom cried but she didn't care.

"Angela? ANGELA!" Princewill yelled but she ran madly towards the motorcycle. There was a man in a helmet on it. Was it Michael?

"Michael! MICHAEL! MICHAEL! WAIT!"

"Angela! Come back." her mom called out to her but still she ran in the rain towards the okadaman who had stopped and had turned his head wondering why a lady dressed in some kind of wedding dress was chasing her in the rain.

"Michael? Is it really you? I'm sorry...I have been calling you but your phone is..." he took off his helmet and she stopped talking.

"I am Quadri. I don't know who is Michael." he said and immediately placed his helmet back on due to the rain.

"Sorry." he said and rode off. Leaving her there feeling miserable. She slowly walked back to the studio crying for herself. In that brief moment where she thought the rider was Michael she felt alive and now she was returning to a gloomy existence where her mom was waiting under the canopy and already shouting at her.

"What is the matter with you? What the hell were you even thinking?"

But she felt too miserable to answer as the rest of the crew watched her standing soaking wet before them.

"You know what?" Princewill said "I think this is nice."

"Excuse me?" her mother asked.

"Yeah, we can do a wet romantic scene in the rain. That is a classic love scene. Oya, let's go!"

1 Like

Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by adeabdul2(m): 12:59am On Sep 30, 2021
Guys, d'you know what I just realized?

It takes me an average of 3 hours to write one episode. That's insane!

This book is chopping my time.
Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by Carterj007(m): 4:40am On Sep 30, 2021
Thank you so much for this update. I'm always running to check for a new update. More ink to your pen bro.

1 Like

Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by xaviercasmir(m): 6:34am On Sep 30, 2021
I think Angela's mother have been stripped off all her reasoning. A gold digger to a large extents, which prince will knew and uses it to his own selfish gain.
I personally thought that Angela is too soft for my liking. Where is that Angela that has the courage to switch from nursing to acting? She even went into it without the mother's permission.
Well let me not write all that I have in mind till the end of this wonderful piece of work.
Thanks bro for the update

2 Likes

Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by hotswagg12: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2021
You are now making Angela look like an upcoming actress and making her mum more of a slave to Prince will and one without reasoning. This new Angela character is annoying.

1 Like

Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by Moura7(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
How is it possible that an A list actress all of sudden becomes this dumb. First was after Michael confessed his feelings and just after the smiles and racing heartbeats, Princewill just comes and whisk her away and she doesn't talk. The love of your life just professed his feelings for you and just then someone who you hate his guts proposes marriage( you guys didn't even date) publicly in front of the LOYL and you can't even publicly say NO?...cmon now.

2 Likes

Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by hotswagg12: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
Moura7:
How is it possible that an A list actress all of sudden becomes this dumb. First was after Michael confessed his feelings and just after the smiles and racing heartbeats, Princewill just comes and whisk her away and she doesn't talk. The love of your life just professed his feelings for you and just then someone who you hate his guts proposes marriage( you guys didn't even date) publicly in front of the LOYL and you can't even publicly say NO?...cmon now.
Thank u for your observation. The @op is just killing Angela's character.
Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by adeabdul2(m): 12:51am On Oct 02, 2021
Lolz...you guys remind me of the time, game of thrones fans protested so much about the crazy ending of the last season and demanded the writers rewrite the entire ending. Just kidding.

I feel like getting to explanations but that would only bring spoilers. So I will keep quiet.

But correction; Michael never expressed his feelings to Angela. He never once did it completely. The first time he tried was when Princewill whisked her away and proposed in front of the whole world putting her in shock.

Anyway just keep reading.
Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by adeabdul2(m): 12:52am On Oct 02, 2021
Infinite Love 111

Breaking Point

Angela was famous. Mores so than she had ever been before. The media was clamouring for her and industry representatives were calling her agent twenty-four seven requesting for her appearances in films and shows.

She was the most sought-after actress for the past two years in a row and she was one of the most recognizable personalities in the country. And well paid. Cowry magazine put her in the top three of the most bankable stars of the decade. She was not just famous; she was rich too! Yes. For Angela Nwolisa, to the public, it was the very best of times. But that was on the outside.

On the inside. She was lost and confused and sad. Her life had become her work and her work had become her life. And she could no longer tell where one ended and the other began. Almost all her waking life was dedicated to some kind of show about her life and her privacy was almost nonexistent. Her mental state was in pieces too as she could no longer tell fact from fiction. She could no longer tell which part of her life was a sham and which was a show. Because even when she wasn’t at the studio. She was either making appearances somewhere with Princewill or being chaperoned somewhere with him. Her entire life was becoming staged even when she wasn’t on stage. And she was so tired of it that she could hardly breathe.

And the worst part of it was, the worst part hadn’t even started yet. All the attention and the focus and the talks and the interviews and the appearances and the lunches and the constantly being harassed by her mom and Princewill everyday were merely preludes to the big event. Her wedding. Their engagement had sparked a media frenzy but their public appearances and their televised love story aired nationally in all the major broadcasting networks fueled the public hunger for more of her and him together daily.

All of a sudden Angela and Prince were the number one ‘IT’ couple in the country. They were even more famous than the last ‘IT’ couple that caused a national frenzy; Ali and Rita. The son of the country’s Hausa born President who wedded the daughter of an Ibo born billionaire. Her daily drawn out routine of people telling her what to do, where to go, what to wear and how to act in her life was exhausting. If she had had to go through it with someone more considerate, it would have been at least tolerable. But she was going through it with Princewill. The man who considered her feelings just as much as regular people consider the emotions of their mobile phones.

After numerous pleas, she was able to finally get herself free from all obligations for two days. So, she stayed in her room and just too deep breaths. And it felt good. To be breathe freely with being monitored or recorded, she was just free…to breathe. She decided to cook herself some food and went to the dining room to eat.

“Oh, Angela! Good, you’re eating.”

“Yes, mama. Good afternoon. I was hungry and I decided to make myself something to eat.”

“Alright, but eat quickly kwanu, Princewill will be here soon.”

“Hmm?” There was a knock on the door.

“Oh, there he is!”

She swallowed “What! Why?” but her mother had gone to open the door and in comes the very handsome Princewill. Perfectly groomed from head to toe with a haircut better curved than Greek sculptors, a custom-made designer suit sleeker than silk and scented moisturized hands perfectly manicured with feet adorned with shoes brighter than the sun. Her jailer had arrived. He wasn’t even going to have this day off.

“Hey, mama, how are you?” he sauntered in.

“Oh, I am well my son. Thank you.” She beamed like a shy little girl.

“Good but you took a long time to open the door though.”

“Really?” she asked shocked.

“Yes, I was waiting out there in the sun for too long. It was so hot. My face feels burnt and my hands have become a bit dry.”

“Ah, oh my God! Dry ke! No, ah sorry. Let me get you some chilled water and turn up the AC. Oh, sorry about that. I will not let it happen again.” She panicked and Angela rolled her eyes so much it almost rolled out of their sockets.

“It’s okay. You can leave he AC the way it is…but I will take some fresh orange juice though.” He said and her mother practically ran into the kitchen.

“Hey, aren’t you dressed yet?” was her own way of greeting her.

“What the hell are you doing here. I told you I am sick and I needed two days to recover.”

“Oh, I know.” He said sticking his hand into her groundnut soup to take out a meat and dunk it into his mouth. “But mama, that you were just sitting around all day since yesterday and I decided we could use this time to get some valuable media coverage instead of you wallowing at home doing nothing.”

“I am not doing nothing, I AM RECOVERING!” she yelled just at her mom walked into the room.

“Here you go my prince.”

“Oh, thank you mama.” She handed him the paper carton of orange juice with a glass cup but he had already twisted open the paper carton and was gulping away its contents so she set down the cup.

“ANGELA, WHAT ARE YOU SHOUTING AGAIN FOR EHN, KWANU?”

“Mama, did you tell him to come here? You know I haven’t been feeling well for sometime and I need the rest.”

“Ehn, I know that you were resting. But you have been resting since yesterday and when he called me to ask about you I told him you were fine.”

“So, instead of just sitting at home doing nothing I thought we could get some work done.”

“I am NOT DOING NOTHING. I AM RESTING!” she slammed the table in frustration.

“Hey! Ho! Take it easy now! I know that. I am not totally heartless.” He said patting her hand tenderly.

“Thank you.” She said gratefully.

“I only organized a few home shoots with Florence Magazine. Their camera crew will be here in a few minutes to capture scenes of me taking care of you and feeding you and that’s all!” he said to her shocked face.

“Photos? Photos of…you taking care of me?” she stammered.

“YES! You won’t need to go anywhere. Just sit down and look sick. Well…not totally sick, just a little down. Wait! I hope what she has is not contagious?” he said shifting his seat away from her but her mom shook her head.

“No. Just a bit tired.”

“Awesome!” he said but he still brought out a hand sanitizer to clean her sickly body off his hands. “So, like I said. You won’t have to go anywhere but…you will have to put on some decent clothing though and at least some makeup. It won’t help our profile if you look like an HIV patient, alright?”

“Oh, God! I…just wanted a few days to myself and you…you couldn’t even let me have that.”

“Oh, Angela. What is the big deal? He said you don’t have to go anywhere or do anything. Just sit there and smile for the camera.”

“Yeah, which is what you do best isn’t it? Just smiling for the camera?” he said belittling her and her mother only smiled and she broke down.

“I can’t do this.”

“What?” he asked.

“I said I can…I can do this. Any of it!”

“Look, don’t worry about it. The camera guys will be here and gone in five minutes and you can go back to eating this…garbage that you cooked for yourself. No wonder you’re always falling sick.”

“I CAN’T DO THIS! ANY OF IT!” she snapped “NOT THE SHOOT! NOT THE SHOWS, THE INTERVIEWS OR THE FAKE ENGAGEMENT AND DEFINITELY NOT THE STUPID WEDDING!”

“Ah ah, Angela what has come over you?” he asked innocently.

“What has come over me? You have! You are too much! I would rather be suffocated, drowned and dumped in the middle of the freezing Atlantic than rather spending another moment with someone as insufferable as YOU!”

“Angela, calm down stop shouting. Don’t your realise that someone might hear you? What do you think you are saying?” he said as their was another knock on the door and her mom went to go get it.

“I don’t care who hears me. I don’t care about anything anymore, it’s over. The shows, the interviews, the engagement, the bloody wedding. I’m calling EVERYTHING OFF!” she got up from the table to realise that the reporters from Florence Magazine had arrived. Two guys, one was holding the camera while the other clasped the microphone and the shocked look on their faces indicated that they heard everything.

3 Likes

Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by Carterj007(m): 2:56am On Oct 02, 2021
Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by adeabdul2(m): 5:30am On Oct 02, 2021
You're welcome boss

Carterj007:
Thank you so much.
Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by xaviercasmir(m): 6:38am On Oct 02, 2021
Ok I am now officially done condoling with this most selfish and useless attitude of prince will and Angela's mother. angry angry >smiley. What is wrong with them?
Anyway I like how Angela for once voiced her opinion aloud.
Thanks bro for the update. Please tell us more about Michael and co

2 Likes

Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by hotswagg12: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2021
Thanks for the update. Now Angela is now getting bolder.

1 Like

Re: Infinite Love - (Novel) by adeabdul2(m): 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
Infinite Love 112

Trouble in Paradise

“Like I said earlier, Lisa all these stories, all these lies all about in the media and spread by the press is nothing but pure fabrication. Angela and I couldn’t be happier…as a couple.

We are eagerly awaiting the day when we’ll become husband and wife.”

“And when will that be.”

“Oh, soon.”

“Could you be more specific and give us a date?”

“And ruin the surprise? Not on your life.” Princewill said smiling as he answered her questions and Lisa smiled back knowing full well that he was lying.

“Hello, everyone. If you’re just joining us, we were talking to Nigeria’s number 1 ‘IT’ couple or at least half of it.” She said half talking to the camera and half to the viewers at home.

*smiles from the audience*

“Here with me is Princewill, the star of the recently concluded Love Indefinitely and fiancé to Angela Nwolisa his former costar and soon to costars again in their upcoming show ‘Till Infinity’. He’s here to dispel rumors about the breakup in their relationship…sorry ladies, he’s still not single.” She said smiling to the audience who responded with…

*AWW!*

“…yeah too bad, huh?”

“Well, not for me, at least. I am the luckiest man in the world. I am engaged to marry the most wonderful, most beautiful and best costar that I have ever worked with. I am truly blessed.”

“Aww! That is soo sweet! And where IS your lady love? She hasn’t been seen outside of her flat in a while. Is everything okay?”

“Oh, everything’s fine. We agreed that the schedule of our public functions coupled with our work schedule was becoming to taxing and so I…being very considerate, suggested…in fact demanded that she slows down and take a break.”

“Oh, you are truly amazing! You are not just fine on the outside but you also have a beautiful heart.”

She said winking at him, knowing fully well that he was not. The few times they had met at Chester’s Hotel, had taught her that he was far from being a nice person. Lisa’s experience with cheating men had taught her that there two kinds of cheating men. The first were the repentant ones; who cheated probably because they couldn’t get the satisfaction from their partners and eventually go home to their wives. And the second; were men like Princewill, who took cheating as part of their lifestyle.

The last time they were together she called his locked phone when he went to the bathroom, her number came up as ‘Boobies No. 7’.

“Oh, it is merely the love I have for Angela that drives me.” He said and Lisa arched an eyebrow in stark disbelief.

“Really?”

“Oh, yes! You see, the love we share is magical. It is like… a magical intertwine with a thread of passion and covered in layers of adoration and yearning. When we are together we can only see each other and when we’re apart we feel other’s heart.”

“Eh hen? Wow!” Lisa gasped not believing how much crappy lies one guy can spew without even blinking.

“I’m telling you. As…as I am right now? I can feel Angela!”

“OH MY GOD!” Lisa threw her hands in the air. “Is this true love or what? He loves her so much, he can even feel her in her absence. And what do tell…is she doing right now?”

“She’s having her lunch…a plate of Oha soup and Akpu swallow.”

“Hmm hmmm? And what else?”

“…and she’s thinking about me.”

“Aww! Aren’t they just adorable? Please give them a round of applause!” Lisa said and as on cue the audience clapped.

“And unfortunately, that’s all we have time for on today’s programme ‘CelebRATE’. We will keep you up to date about the happenings in the lives Princewill and Angela, whom we all love to call Prince Angel. So, tune in tomorrow when we will bring you more celebrity gists on CelebRATE. Until next time, and from Princewill?”

“Goodbye! Love yourself!”

“And it’s goodbye from me too!”

The lights dimmed a little and he took off the clipped microphone to give it to her.

“So, till when do you think you can carry on this charade of yours, ehn Prince?”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

She smiled “I wonder how much longer it will take before the people realise that you have infact been dumped.”

“Like I said; that’s all nonsense. Angela and I are still engaged.”

“I’ll give it two weeks and then…things will fall apart.” She said and walked away from him but he quick stepped to her side.

“Hey, hey hey. How about we meet up? Tonight, at the same place?” he said quietly being casual.

“Sorry, I have plans tonight!” she said and walked away briskly.

“How about…” he called out.

“Still have plans!” she responded walking away and he couldn’t believe her attitude. He couldn’t believe the cold shoulder he was getting from her and the rest of them. Ever since the breakup, most of them were giving him the cold shoulder. Just a few weeks ago, he was on a high and riding on a wave of female attention as Angela’s fiancé. But now, half of the women on his phone were giving him attitude and the rest of them weren’t picking his calls. They could smell the rejection on him and they weren’t interested anymore. Imagine, now that he was free they didn’t want him but when he was solidly engaged they clamoured for him. He turned away from her, angry at being rejected by a meagerly paid TV hostess.

“Many women will eagerly sell their freaking kidneys for a chance to meet him and she was giving him the cold shoulder? Who does she think she is?” he thought as he went away not even bothering to meet and chat and sign autographs with the now reduced number of fans that came over to him.

“This is all that stupid girl, Angela’s fault!” he thought when he got to the car. “And those blasted reporters were there when she had that childish meltdown.”

He recalled the events of the last few weeks. “THE ENGAGEMENT IS OFF! THE WEDDING IS OFF! EVERYTHING IS OFF!” she had shouted at the top of her lungs like a crazy person and those stupid reporters nearly ran out of the house to report that. He had ran after them to explain that it was all a misunderstanding but they clearly didn’t believe him. The idiots. They looked bone thin and starving so he had even given them each, about fifty thousand to not air the story and he was shocked that they had, even after collecting his money.

“Those backstabbing hyenas!”

After sending off the reporters he went back inside and they had a huge fight. Frankly, he was surprised that she could stand her ground. He threatened and shouted and cursed her but all to no avail. He had called her to threaten her further but still, she blatantly refused to meet with him ever again. She even had the nerve to block him. Him! The girl was obviously under some kind of voodoo spell and he was the one suffering the consequences. All they he had planned were tied to her and now, they were slowly vanishing before his eyes. He was for the first time beginning to panic. He had just two weeks left. If the public indeed, got to find out that their engagement and pending wedding was off, he feared his career might take an irreparable damage.

*RING! RING!*

His phone rang. It was Uncle Kenny, his family’s representative. He picked up reluctantly.

“Hello? Dear Uncle Ken. How are you sir?”

“Did she really dump you?” he said straight to the point.

His Uncle Kennedy was the only one in his entire extended family who was still talking to him after he nearly bankrupted the family business. He was the one who got the family to give him a second chance and fund his acting career on the condition that he’d not mess it up. If he succeeded, he would be allowed back into the family’s lucrative mining and export business and if he failed. He would be finally ostracized. He feared that more than ever!

“What? Oh, no…not at all!” he said casually.

“Then why haven’t you two been seen together in public?”

“Well, we…had a little quarrel. But…it’s nothing…a mere lover’s spat.” He laughed uneasily but his uncle wasn’t buying it.

“Well…Will. You had better ‘unspit’ your spat because if the family gets wind of this, then you’re history. And there would be nothing I can do!”

He began sweating “No, Uncle. Like I said. It’s nothing! You will see us both in public very soon.”

“For your sake, I hope so. Did you know that the family is thinking of going into politics?”

“WHAT? NO! WHEN?”

“It’s a recent development, it hasn’t been made public yet.”

“Wow! That’s fantastic, Uncle!”

“Did you also know that…given your popular public personality, they were considering you as the family front man?”

“WOW! YES! I WOULD LOVE THAT VERY MUCH!”

“You do, do you?”

“OH, YES UNCLE! VERY MUCH!”

“Well, you can kiss that opportunity GOODBYE, if you get dumped! The family take it as a sign that you haven’t changed and move on to one of your cousins. You definitely have many of them. Maybe they might even choose Okoro, he just got back from London Business School and he has been going around your other uncles and giving them money. That is something you never did in your time.”

“Oh, no. NO NO NO NO NO UNCLE! Don’t do me like this! It’s not my fault. I have a good boy. I have been very nice to her but… the girl is just stupid! Lagos girls are very stupid. It’s not my fault at all, Uncle.”

“Well, that stupid girl, now holds the key to you have a political position in the future. So, without her, you can kiss politics goodbye. And too bad, you would have made a handsome governor someday.”

“Go…governor?!” he stammered at the possibility of being a governor. His uncle was right, he would make a very handsome governor indeed. He would dress to kill and invite all his fellow American governors and celebrities to dinner and parties. He would look so hot in his governor’s glasses and suit and seated in his governor’s chair.

“Fix it, Will! Fix it, now!” his uncle said jolting his back from his daydream.

“Yes, Uncle. Right away, Uncle. I won’t disappoint…” he continued saying but his uncle had hung up the phone.

“WOW! GOD! GOVERNOR! ME!” he clapped and banged on his car’s steering wheel. Then he remembered his uncle’s warning; without her, you can kiss politics goodbye. And the difficulty dawned on him.

“THAT STUPID GIRL! SO STUPID! Let me call her and give her a piece of my mind once more.” He dialed her number and got the ‘call barred’ message. “That’s right she barred my number. What is her problem?” he thought.

“What if she never gets back with me?” he considered and broke out in fresh cold sweat. He would lose so much. No, he had to do of something and fast because he was running out of time. At this point he was willing to do anything to win her back, anything! Even getting down on his knees and begging if he had to. But after a few minutes, he realized, he may not have to. And dialed the one person he knew could get her to change her mind.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

The Complete James Hardly Chase Novels In Epub, Pdf And Mobi Formats / RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.