Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Bobrisky Tensions Fans With Bikini Video, His Manh00d Missing. PHOTOS & VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Tensions Fans With Bikini Video, His Manh00d Missing. PHOTOS & VIDEO (719 Views)

‘This Is Too Much’ Iyabo Ojo, Others React As Eniola Tensions Fans With Photos / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight / Ejine Okoroafor Celebrates Her Birthday With Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Tensions Fans With Bikini Video, His Manh00d Missing. PHOTOS & VIDEO by nairafame(m): 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
Few moments after Nigerian male barbie doll, Bobrisky made it known on his Instagram page that whoever wants to marry him must be the son of a president, he has again tensioned his fans.

Bobrisky posted a well edited video of himself on Bikini adding that he has a body to die for but would be deleting the video soon.

Suspiciously, he was only showing his side, and refused to turn his full front for his fans to have a full view of the position of his private part.

This made them worry and consistently asking him to turn a 360 degree to be sure he has transformed into a beautiful woman.

In his words “Bleep !!!!!! But let not lie I too fine Sha. Future husband, you must be a footballer or president son, because am fucking expensive to maintain.”

Watch Video As He Twerks Below

https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/bobrisky-tensions-fans-with-bikini.html

Re: Bobrisky Tensions Fans With Bikini Video, His Manh00d Missing. PHOTOS & VIDEO by dawnomike(m): 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
Like seriously!? cry

(1) (Reply)

Wasiu Ayinde Lawyers Are Requesting For Percentage On Distribution - The Flowolf / This Is What I Get From People Because I'm A Graduate - 'ponmo' Seller Laments / Tiwa Savage: I Once Bought My Son 56 Dinosaur Toys In A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.