Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery (1189 Views)

COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery / Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 / Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by Ejima1: 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DPOqGFur7o

Press Briefing by Governor Seyi Makinde, Head of the Oyo State COVID-19 Task Force.
We have made arrangements to decontaminate the State Secretariat. This will take place next week between Monday, April 13 and Wednesday, April 15, 2020. Thereafter, the Secretariat will be reopened on Monday, April 20, 2020.
The team in charge of decontamination are sending letters to religious leaders, traditional rulers and private organisations to decontaminate their facilities using standardised decontaminants.
We are also considering rapid testing at two additional centres to enable us map the behaviour of the virus in Oyo State.
The modelling of the state epidemiologist will help us decide the next step regarding the curfew and the reopening of schools.
We will roll out palliatives for the poorest of the poor within a week.
We are also working on a law to make the wearing of masks in public compulsory, as one of the measures to slow down the spread of the virus.
Finally, we are also looking at local solutions to boost immunity based on expert opinion, as part of home-grown solutions to deal with COVID-19.
We appreciate all those who have donated to the State Endowment Fund for COVID-19. We have received close to N200M in cash and various food items. See less

Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by Realadey(m): 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
But why did your boss bring in Chinko then?
Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by Ejima1: 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Realadey:
Which boss?
Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by ghettokid1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
Realadey:
[/s]
Who z Makind's boss?
Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by yyba: 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
MAKINDE right from day 1 you don't have coronavirus.
Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by Ejima1: 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
how do you mean
yyba:
MAKINDE right from day 1 you don't have coronavirus.
Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by yyba: 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ejima1:
how do you mean
those coronavirus has drugs that can cure it ,if yes what is the name of the drug and if no why claiming he is free from the Virus ?
Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by SharonLoveth(f): 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
Exactly.. Then Have A Parry After Recovering

Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by Ejima1: 11:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hmm
SharonLoveth:
Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by SharonLoveth(f): 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ejima1:
Hmm

Yeahhh
Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by Cruzzygraphics4: 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by sapientia(m): 1:48am On Apr 09, 2020
This guy again
Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by Rootprof(m): 2:44am On Apr 09, 2020
You're right sir.
I see no tangible reason why fg decided to bring in medical personal from China when they know that Nigeria lack good and modern medical facilities. What will they work with effectively ?
It's like bringing Wolf Blitzer of CNN to NTA as newscaster, e no fit work well.
Well any means them wan use,my prayer is God heal the world quickly.
Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by Ejima1: 6:40am On Apr 09, 2020
Rootprof:
You're right sir.
I see no tangible reason why fg decided to bring in medical personal from China when they know that Nigeria lack good and modern medical facilities. What will they work with effectively ?
It's like bringing Wolf Blitzer of CNN to NTA as newscaster, e no fit work well.
Well any means them wan use,my prayer is God heal the world quickly.
Amen oo
Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by helinues: 6:41am On Apr 09, 2020
Makinde, talk less and act more
Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by babyfaceafrica: 8:25am On Apr 09, 2020
He talks too much.. Although less arrogant and uncout like constituted authority.. But makinde na speaker.. Chai!!.. He should work silently
Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by IamAtikulate: 8:42am On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Yorubas are something else.

Owambe for everything
Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by SharonLoveth(f): 8:43am On Apr 09, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Owambe for everything

Hehehehe
Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by IamAtikulate: 8:43am On Apr 09, 2020
helinues:
Makinde, talk less and act more
Wetin concern yoruba Moslem Sunni and Oyo, a Christian state
Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by helinues: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2020
IamAtikulate:

So Oyo state is now a Christian state?

But you and your brothers have been claiming Oyo state is 70% Muslims.

Is there a University of Lies and Propaganda in SE?
Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by IamAtikulate: 8:49am On Apr 09, 2020
helinues:

So Oyo state is now a Christian state?

But you and your brothers have been claiming Oyo state is 70% Muslims.

Is there a University of Lies and Propaganda in SE?
Which of my brother?

I am speaking for myself, my Sunni friend.

Oyo is on lock down for Jesus

FACT
Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by helinues: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Which of my brother?

FACT

I bow for una hypocritical way of things oo

Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by LivingSage: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2020
angry
Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by IamAtikulate: 9:00am On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=88247982][/quote]
1/100000000000000000000000

Religious tolerance in SW is a hoax- Egbon MURIC
Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by LivingSage: 9:04am On Apr 09, 2020
chest beaters everywhere, Ndi developers undecided Always after Yorubas. Las Las, u go dey ok
IamAtikulate:

Which of my brother?

FACT

IamAtikulate:

IamAtikulate:

Owambe for everything

SharonLoveth:
Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by helinues: 9:06am On Apr 09, 2020
IamAtikulate:

1/100000000000000000000000

Religious tolerance in SW is a hoax- Egbon MURIC

Abi, same way accommodators is a hoax, no wonder some people are claiming they now own Lagos uncle Chukwudi

Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by SharonLoveth(f): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2020
LivingSage:
chest beaters everywhere, Ndi developers undecided Always after Yorubas. Las Las, u go dey ok

Check From The Picture Below, See How You're Disgracing Afonja.. Say Something About The Picture

Re: We Can Handle Covid19 Locally-part Of Gov Makinde Press Briefing After Recovery by IamAtikulate: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2020
helinues:

Abi, same way accommodators is a hoax, no wonder some people are claiming they now own Lagos
Wetin concern Lagos here?

Anyway, Lagos is Yoruba land by conquest (political)

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor / . / Akpabio Names Reps, Senators Who Got NDDC Contracts (full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.