Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Ebonyi State Government Lifts Ban On Church Activities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi State Government Lifts Ban On Church Activities (597 Views)

Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) / FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels / Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi State Government Lifts Ban On Church Activities by IBpaul(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
The Governor of Ebonyi State ,Engr. Chief David Nweze Umahi, FNSE, FNATE has graciously approves the sum of N1B palliatives to help Ebonyians cushion the effect of Covid-19 pandemic which resulted in partial lockdown of the state.
-His Excellency, the Governor of Ebonyi State also approved that Church Services for Easter should hold between the hours of 8am and 12noon!

With a view that all worship places to ensure that they are compliant to the policy of social distance, observance of sanitary laws which include the use of sanitizers and handwashing!
Churches were also directed to conclude all her activities on or before 12noon! And return to their various homes. Recommended Church offerings and Donations to assist poor Christians added to govt approved palliatives.

Any religious gathering outside Sunday, before 8am or after 12pm will be highly resisted by the state task force to the point of arrest and prosecution.

http://trackins..com/2020/04/ebonyi-state-government-lifts-ban-on.html

Re: Ebonyi State Government Lifts Ban On Church Activities by ghettokid1(m): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nice 1

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Government Lifts Ban On Church Activities by dawnomike(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
In as much as I respect the religious sentiments to this... I do not consider it a good idea mbok!
Re: Ebonyi State Government Lifts Ban On Church Activities by netpro(m): 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mixing religion and politics in this health issue is not the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Government Lifts Ban On Church Activities by Kingseex1(m): 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
good one , we need people to pray for this nation and the world at large
Re: Ebonyi State Government Lifts Ban On Church Activities by lawalosky(m): 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
North = 1
East =1
West =0
If you no u no
Re: Ebonyi State Government Lifts Ban On Church Activities by Charleys: 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Easter is around the corner.

I expect most southern governors to do same.
Re: Ebonyi State Government Lifts Ban On Church Activities by Mkmoney(m): 12:08am On Apr 09, 2020
Do me I do you ...God no vex grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Government Lifts Ban On Church Activities by redsun(m): 12:14am On Apr 09, 2020
It is like being in the dark age when religion was rationalized by the state.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Government Lifts Ban On Church Activities by sapientia(m): 1:39am On Apr 09, 2020
Is Umahi high?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea And Roland Aroge Foundation Collaborates With PEACrEc / My Response To A Scammer This Morning / Ado Ota Govt Collecting Money From Car Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.