Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller (2291 Views)

Ayobola Peller: Shina Peller Wife Organises Surprise Inauguration Dinner For Him / Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members / Shina Peller Picks APC Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by Shehuyinka: 12:03am On Apr 09, 2020
HOUSE of Representatives member, Shina Peller has expressed disappointment about how the Minister for Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development,Sadiyat Farouq came up with her list and how palliatives were disbursed across the geopolitical spread.

Peller in a Twitter message said he was still trying to make sense off the palliative of N20,000 each the Federal Government claimed it shared among 2.6 million households, which implies that the government has shared N52 billion to Nigerians as palliatives.

"The federal government needs a better strategy because if after this huge amount has been disbursed to households, I am still getting loads of calls and pressure from many of my people asking for my help with palliatives, then the government strategy isn't right," he said.

The lawmaker however suggested what the Federal Government should have done rather than waste huge amount of money, noting that many Nigerians were still left out of the safety net.

He said if the government had given N10 million to each 774 local government in the country, it would have cost the government N7.7 billion and the government would have saved a huge N44 billion.

Expressing his disappointments further, Peller gave an example of him representing four local governments in his federal constituency namely; Iseyin, Itesiwaju, Kajola and Iwajowa local government areas of Oyo State.

READ MORE: https://www.icirnigeria.org/i-wonder-how-minister-came-up-with-her-list-on-money-disbursment-shina-peller/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by Cruzzygraphics4: 12:06am On Apr 09, 2020
Lalasticala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by dawnomike(m): 12:19am On Apr 09, 2020
Well...Waiting for the govt for anything in oir country is raising false hopes up
Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by eagleu: 12:25am On Apr 09, 2020
2.6 million households in Niger Republic.

9 Likes

Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by Bialegend(m): 12:36am On Apr 09, 2020
These are the "one nigeria fools" serving their fulani masters. Look at him and his bleaching cream posing for his ashawos to see how beautiful he is.

3 Likes

Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by DelTel(m): 12:57am On Apr 09, 2020
If truly he said this, then he is not in tune with reality because what will #10m do in a LGA.

4 Likes

Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by realstars: 1:09am On Apr 09, 2020
And Wonders Shall Never End, Affter Disbosting The Money, We Will Still Borrow To Sustain.
Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by Damsyjay(m): 1:10am On Apr 09, 2020
Bialegend:
These are the "one nigeria fools" serving their fulani masters. Look at him and his bleaching cream posing for his ashawos to see how beautiful he is.
its obvious that you are the fool here

5 Likes

Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by sammyj: 1:35am On Apr 09, 2020
Haba make una fair God and not give the pore woman heart attack ooo!! grin
Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by Moneywirer: 1:42am On Apr 09, 2020
If you're a Nigerian and in Nigeria and for some reason or reasons best known to you, you remotely still believe in this country then you deserve all the pity in this world

3 Likes

Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by Rootprof(m): 2:53am On Apr 09, 2020
Most times when you read some things about Nigeria you will realize there is different between dear country and dare country.

2.6 million people and it does not reach anyone from my village,town and city in kwara state.

Ijoba wa e si beeru olorun.. kaii

4 Likes

Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 09, 2020
Bialegend:
[s]These are the "one nigeria fools" serving their fulani masters. Look at him and his bleaching cream posing for his ashawos to see how beautiful he is.[/s]
Shina Peller is making sense.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by Yankee101: 3:13am On Apr 09, 2020
If you have ever trusted this government, now is the time to clear your doubt

People are hungry nationwide and they're still stealing money

Even if I become president in 50years I'm coming back to probe this government confirmed

6 Likes

Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by MetaPhysical: 3:44am On Apr 09, 2020
DelTel:
If truly he said this, then he is not in tune with reality because what will #10m do in a LGA.

A lot!

What do you need to give to the households? Food staples, thats all! Nothing perishable since power is not regular.

Rice
Corn
Beans
Chicken
Eggs
Yam
Gari
Elubo
Oil

Source the commodities from local farmers and thus re-distribute the wealth within the community. Zero import and zero outsourcing for anything available locally.

You will be surprised how many people you can feed with just 2million sef following above guidelines.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by Splashme: 5:53am On Apr 09, 2020
Buhari is a scam.
The level of corruption going on in Nigeria is shameless

$

5 Likes

Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by helinues: 5:55am On Apr 09, 2020
List sent from heaven..

Aliens were among jor.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by Flyingngel(m): 6:09am On Apr 09, 2020
All these will one day pass away.
Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by Heineken(m): 6:28am On Apr 09, 2020
DelTel:
they are all the same boss. I'm very sure he's aim getting there na to embezzle also. Nothing more.
Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by Heineken(m): 6:29am On Apr 09, 2020
Bialegend:
hahahaha boss abeg I no wan laugh o.
Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by Jimmyubah2: 6:40am On Apr 09, 2020
Shehuyinka:
HOUSE of Representatives member, Shina Peller has expressed disappointment about how the Minister for Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development,Sadiyat Farouq came up with her list and how palliatives were disbursed across the geopolitical spread.

Peller in a Twitter message said he was still trying to make sense off the palliative of N20,000 each the Federal Government claimed it shared among 2.6 million households, which implies that the government has shared N52 billion to Nigerians as palliatives.

"The federal government needs a better strategy because if after this huge amount has been disbursed to households, I am still getting loads of calls and pressure from many of my people asking for my help with palliatives, then the government strategy isn't right," he said.

The lawmaker however suggested what the Federal Government should have done rather than waste huge amount of money, noting that many Nigerians were still left out of the safety net.

He said if the government had given N10 million to each 774 local government in the country, it would have cost the government N7.7 billion and the government would have saved a huge N44 billion.

Expressing his disappointments further, Peller gave an example of him representing four local governments in his federal constituency namely; Iseyin, Itesiwaju, Kajola and Iwajowa local government areas of Oyo State.

READ MORE: https://www.icirnigeria.org/i-wonder-how-minister-came-up-with-her-list-on-money-disbursment-shina-peller/
Greedy people everywhere, even 10 million naira to each local govt is still meager.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by Jimmyubah2: 6:43am On Apr 09, 2020
UdechiHD:
Shina Peller is making sense.
He stopped making sense when he mentioned 10 million for each local govt.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:31am On Apr 09, 2020
Yet to receive any alert in account or physically

Haven't heard anyone close to me receiving as well undecided

So how do we get ours

3 Likes

Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by Perkins2018: 7:42am On Apr 09, 2020
Bialegend:

You ibos don’t just know when to keep hatred aside and face topic. Your whole existence is hatred. How does your post relate to the topic?

1 Like

Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by Perkins2018: 7:45am On Apr 09, 2020
Jimmyubah2:

He stopped making sense when he mentioned 10 million for each local govt.

It could be more than 10m per local government but people will feel the effect. Now I’ve seen nobody received anything and billions have gone.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by xoftxoul: 7:48am On Apr 09, 2020
I, my friend, the friends of my friend and the friends of my friend's friends have not seen/heard of anyone who received any money from this disbursement.
Abi na ghosts receive the money unbehalf of the living?

4 Likes

Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by Jimmyubah2: 7:49am On Apr 09, 2020
Perkins2018:

It could be more than 10m per local government but people will feel the effect. Now I’ve seen nobody received anything and billions have gone.
No be lie
Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by Dyke15(m): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2020
Rootprof:
Most times when you read some things about Nigeria you will realize there is different between dear country and dare country.

2.6 million people and it does not reach anyone from my village,town and city in kwara state.

Ijoba wa e si beeru olorun.. kaii
Where u guys d lots wey carry Otoge 4 una state 4 heaad 4getting dat Aso rock needs beta Otoge.

3 Likes

Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by Tobinrobin(m): 8:01am On Apr 09, 2020
Turned out the news he reacted to was from business day and it has been debunked but that doesn’t mean he isn’t right. He has some cogent point. In a country without database, it’s highly impossible to share 20k cash to million of people physically & not electronically. If you go on their page on twitter , all they show is couple pictures from the states they are or have shared money. How on earth did they arrive at these figures? Where are the names of the recipients & how did they arrive at the data been used. They should be able to produce this after this pandemic at least.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by DelTel(m): 8:35am On Apr 09, 2020
MetaPhysical:

A lot!

What do you need to give to the households? Food staples, thats all! Nothing perishable since power is not regular.

Rice
Corn
Beans
Chicken
Eggs
Yam
Gari
Elubo
Oil

Source the commodities from local farmers and thus re-distribute the wealth within the community. Zero import and zero outsourcing for anything available locally.

You will be surprised how many people you can feed with just 2million sef following above guidelines.

Someone (an agency) shared #52bn and no impact.
Someone (another agency) wants to share #7.7bn and you believing it will have impact. Are they not all politicians, the LGA chair to Gov to Minister.

That aside, looking at your postulation, won't it be best for LGA to use their monthly allocation to do it (at least, no LGA receives less than #50m from federal allocation monthly asides IGR). Hon. Peller should use his position to influence his 4 LGAs to try it out and not wait for FG, at least for now.

Importantly also, #10m is not enough for anything; do u know how many wards, villages, hamlet, community, town, streets, in a LGA; perhaps you under-estimate the size of Nigeria.

#10m can not feed a LGA in a day not to talk of 2weeks.
Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by Tetrahedron: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2020
The jungle don dey mature small small ooo

Zoo will soon burst, the smart politicians are already seeing signs on the wall that the populace has dissociated itself from this leprous govt!

2023 will tell!!!

1 Like

Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by Aoiysbsb: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller by LivingSage: 9:23am On Apr 09, 2020
FG disappointed me on this,! Who are those beneficiaries? They actually credited their pockets

(1) (Reply)

Eastern Security Network Tests Biafran Made Rocket Propelled Grenades / Meet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's gorgeous Principal Secretary / Ijelespeaks releases tape that might end Nnamdi Kanu's live - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.