Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? (7688 Views)

530 For Brand New PS5 560 For Premium Used PS5 With Game Call Or Whatsapp 0 / Brand New Ps5 Games For Sale ��� / Ps5 Controller So Lovely With Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by viva1103(m): 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Xbox one controller ripoff

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by shokoman22: 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
i like it, looks like futuristic .
Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Promotions:
Hey guys what's your take on the new ps5 controller.... Is it a Yes or a No? My personal opinion...it kinda looks like that of the Xbox
am ps fanboy that likes the Xbox pad ergonomics. This for me is perfect. Can't wait
Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by cao(f): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2020
Prinsoul11, create your own thread for your PS4 sale on https://www.nairaland.com/gaming-ads . Don't derail this one. Also, post the darn details with pics on your thread. Why should folks just be calling you for details?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by cao(f): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2020
IronPant:

No, trust me. For notable console brands like Sega, Nintendo, Xbox, Playstation; ALL their controllers are ergonomically suited to allow game play for hours on end. There is no popular console with poorly constructed controllers, no one would buy. It's also one of the quality tests they run before it's sold to the general public.
And yet, the Xbox controllers are useless for me, as they are specifically created for ham fisted people. I can't comfortably play with the XO controllers for hours at all. The hours I had to put in at my old place of work was torture on my fingers, especially my pinkie fingers. PS's DS controllers were ultra comfortable, especially the DS3 which felt like they were specifically made for my hands. The DS4 is certainly wider than the DS3, but was able to get used to it.

Now, the DualSense handles seem to share the same ones as the XO controller, so it's a hell no for me. It won't even be comfortable at all for me. Ham fisted folks will be happy with this new controller.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 19, 2020
cao:

And yet, the Xbox controllers are useless for me, as they are specifically created for ham fisted people. I can't comfortably play with the XO controllers for hours at all. The hours I had to put in at my old place of work was torture on my fingers, especially my pinkie fingers. PS's DS controllers were ultra comfortable, especially the DS3 which felt like they were specifically made for my hands. The DS4 is certainly weirder than the DS3, but was able to get used to it.

Now, the DualSense handles seem to share the same ones as the XO controller, so it's a hell no for me. It won't even be comfortable at all for me. Ham fisted folks will be happy with this new controller.
You have a point. I believe these guys' mode of operation is based on feedback. Of course, the controllers wouldn't necessarily be suitable for EVERYONE; but probably the majority. I understand. You just described a major flaw. I could have suggested, maybe till we get a full 360° view of the controller; but from the front view, anyone can deduce it is Xbox-oriented.
Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
jacquincy:
Its wearing spaghetti top grin
hahahaha
Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by 1manuel(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Looks more like Xbox to me
Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by Ayolzi(m): 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Its kinda similar to the Xbox controller,and the console itself is gonna be hella expensive sooo....
Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
50 shades of awesome cheesy. Makes a lot of sense
Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by Ristamike: 4:09am On Apr 21, 2020
Ayolzi:
Its kinda similar to the Xbox controller,and the console itself is gonna be hella expensive sooo....
Shouldn't be more than $500, generally, consoles are not supposed to be that expensive.
Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by CloudKickin(f): 11:48am On Apr 22, 2020
I think it looks good, I’m still going to buy the ps5 regardless!
Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by mattmogan88: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2020
Sony has entirely moved away from there original controller design
Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by Zannx(m): 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
see them condemning the ps5 controller but when its released na una go dey rush am

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by CapedBaldy: 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Zannx:
see them condemning the ps5 controller but when its released na una go dey rush am
there's nothing wrong with a little critique.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by Tennyson99: 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Promotions:
Hey guys what's your take on the new ps5 controller.... Is it a Yes or a No? My personal opinion...it kinda looks like that of the Xbox

Yes, it doesn't look like the Xbox controller. However, it's design, for me is way on point in comparison with the Xbox
Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by nosagold(m): 10:47pm On May 03, 2020
CloudKickin:
I think it looks good, I’m still going to buy the ps5 regardless!
A female gamer! Let's be friends �
Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by bmdmixer: 1:27pm On May 04, 2020
looking like xbox one controller, I hate xbox one controller it pains my palm
Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by emmanuelgreat(m): 5:18pm On May 10, 2020
I want a PS4 console.

PS4 slim

If you have for sale.

Please WhatsApp me on

Or

Abuja is my location
Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by Nobody: 1:26am On May 15, 2020
I hope they make this one reliable, I've bought like 10 ps4 controllers and the X always get's busted after like two weeks of fortnite
Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by negga4al(m): 4:53pm On May 18, 2020
You can never really criticise until you have a feel of the controller. All we have here are pictures, just to appreciate the aesthetics.

Keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by tonididdy(m): 11:04pm On May 20, 2020
am an Xbox fan but the ps4 controller is lit. I don't know about this 5 controller though.... looks too serious
Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by khengxlei(m): 1:54pm On May 22, 2020
ain't bad tho[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by xtremeidea(m): 1:07pm On May 23, 2020
tonididdy:
am an Xbox fan but the ps4 controller is lit. I don't know about this 5 controller though.... looks too serious

Then u really havent used the xbox controllers very well. Do you own an Xbox Elite Controller or a special Edition one? Think again!!!
Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by Maliquemakun: 10:46pm On May 25, 2020
[i][/i]Pls I need games for my hacked ps3
Any recommendations at arena oshodi?
And how much per game
Re: What's Your Take On The New Ps5 Controller? by adams406: 5:38pm On May 28, 2020
It’s a rather glamourous design ,tho some people think it’s too similar to Xbox ones pad design

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Video Games Based On Myths And Traditions / The Games U Played As A Child / Downloadable Monopoly Game for Playing on my PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.