Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

True Testimony Of A University Graduate That Got Free From STAPH INFECTI - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / True Testimony Of A University Graduate That Got Free From STAPH INFECTI (227 Views)

Autopsy: See What An Expectant Mother Said That Got People Talking / If You're Suffering From Staph, Let Me Tell You How I Cured Mine / Total Treatment From Staph. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Testimony Of A University Graduate That Got Free From STAPH INFECTI by Mentaremix(m): 2:27am On Apr 09, 2020
[url][/url]
I was in Landmark University in 2017 when I was diagnosed of urinary tract infection, so I was naive of the infection and the causes.

I was treated then but unfortunately it just subsided.

I later went Home and started feeling the symptoms again so I went to the hospital at home and I was then diagnosed of staphylococcus infection.

I really didn't take it serious then..

I ignored the fact and was just using the drugs prescribed to me in the hospital then the symptoms were disturbing me.

I was always crying and worrying and I was so naive about the infection

To cut the long story short it went on for years.

After two years I started noticing smelly discharge and blood while having sex and so on..

I decided to go for another serious test and got treated

It went on and on...

The funniest thing is that it never went the drugs only surpressed it.

Below are some of the symptoms I was experiencing

1.Feeling like my bladder is not empty when I go to pee

2. My menstruation is always with clots and I don't have heavy flow, but no matter how light the flow is its always with clots

3. Pain on my left pelvic side anytime am menstruating

4. Pain during sexual intercourse even on light penetration

5. Vaginal discharge buh the odour is not that bad

6. Sometimes when I pee I feel it's peppering me after urinating

7. Just last 3 month I had an ovarian cyst removed but even after that I am still feeling dis way

8. I used to feel something like pimples where my public hair grows, it wasn't paining me before but I didn't know what dat could be.

Well, I ended up having an operation and after then I decided to do research and went online to google for alternative natural remedy that could give me a lasting solution.

Later met Mr Aderemi who introduced me to the organic products specifically for treating all manner of infection.

After over two months of chatting and making enquiry from April 2019 to June 2019

I later came to purchase the Super 3 Infection products on Saturday 5, July 2019

After using the products for over 2 months I saw changes and I was relieved

Since then I have been fine

I later went for test and was the result showed no more staphylococcus

Everything went back to normal.

It was a miracle and also a final relief to me

I also now watch what I eat and drink to remain healty

Thanks to God and the Organic Products that I used
Re: True Testimony Of A University Graduate That Got Free From STAPH INFECTI by ATTemi: 4:22am On Apr 09, 2020
Ur story is not normal.

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Chinese Doctors For Covid-19 Drama / What Is Your Thoughts On The Chinese Medical Experts / Telehealth As A Viable Option For Reducing Disease Burden On Healthcare System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.