Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,355 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Mustapha Abacha Remains First Child To Be Born In Aso Rock In 1994(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mustapha Abacha Remains First Child To Be Born In Aso Rock In 1994(photos) (7926 Views)

Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral / This Is A Picture Of Abacha, Tinubu And MKO Abiola That Was Taken In 1994 / Justice Onneghen Was Recommended For Dismissal In 1994. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mustapha Abacha Remains First Child To Be Born In Aso Rock In 1994(photos) by Amotekun777: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
E no go better for am and him generations joor. angry
Re: Mustapha Abacha Remains First Child To Be Born In Aso Rock In 1994(photos) by WATCHOVER(m): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Fcck Him And His Fulani Dad In Grave
Abacha is Kanuri not Fulani
Re: Mustapha Abacha Remains First Child To Be Born In Aso Rock In 1994(photos) by SharonLoveth(f): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Abacha is Kanuri not Fulani

Whatever he was, I don't care...

Is that all
Re: Mustapha Abacha Remains First Child To Be Born In Aso Rock In 1994(photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Fcck Him And His Fulani Dad In Grave

Illiterate girl. Abacha was Kanuri not Fulani.
Try know your country small.
Re: Mustapha Abacha Remains First Child To Be Born In Aso Rock In 1994(photos) by SharonLoveth(f): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
WORLDPEACE:

Illiterate girl. Abacha was Kanuri not Fulani.
Try know your country small.

Zombie boy, I don't have biz with the devil that put your nation the Zoo in bondage, or you can take his name and tribe to Aso Rock the lifeless one there is waiting to award you

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Abacha Remains First Child To Be Born In Aso Rock In 1994(photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Zombie boy, I don't have biz with the devil that put your nation the Zoo in bondage, or you can take his name and tribe to Aso Rock the lifeless one there is waiting to award you

Your attitude is the reason why you are ignorant. Continue like that, Olodo.
Re: Mustapha Abacha Remains First Child To Be Born In Aso Rock In 1994(photos) by SharonLoveth(f): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
WORLDPEACE:

Your attitude is the reason why you are ignorant. Continue like that, Olodo.

Because of Abacha la Kanuri of what now, abeg take am go CBN ok
Re: Mustapha Abacha Remains First Child To Be Born In Aso Rock In 1994(photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Because of Abacha la Kanuri of what now, abeg take am go CBN ok

Because you are ignorant and proud of it.
That comment of yours shows that you are highly ignorant. Ignorant people often hate other people for no reason.

You abuse his father who has nothing to do with whatever Abacha did.

You abuse the Fulani ethnic group who have nothing to do with what Abacha did. You are so ignorant you can't even recognise the Kanuri tribal mark on his face.

And you are not ashamed to express your bigotry publicly.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Mustapha Abacha Remains First Child To Be Born In Aso Rock In 1994(photos) by ODB2: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
not true.

IBB had a child in Aso Rock
Re: Mustapha Abacha Remains First Child To Be Born In Aso Rock In 1994(photos) by SharonLoveth(f): 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
WORLDPEACE:

Because you are ignorant and proud of it.
That comment of yours shows that you are highly ignorant. Ignorant people often hate other people for no reason.

You abuse his father who has nothing to do with whatever Abacha did.

You abuse the Fulani ethnic group who have nothing to do with what Abacha did. You are so ignorant you can't even recognise the Kanuri tribal mark on his face.

And you are not ashamed to express your bigotry publicly.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I abuse his father who has what... I thought you're normal before not until I saw this pic of yours and the text I just conducted on ur brain shows you're m@d

Re: Mustapha Abacha Remains First Child To Be Born In Aso Rock In 1994(photos) by ayandee: 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ologogoro:
Babangida and wife Maryam Babangida had a daughter In the year 1988, while serving as president and command in chief of the Nigerian Amforced and also, this Mustapha you're talking about was born in defense house ikoyi, Abacha was already president but the wife and rest of the family hasn't moved to aso rock as at the time of Mustapha birth.
very true. The op needs to learn more of history. I was expecting someone to correct this and you did. Kudos
Re: Mustapha Abacha Remains First Child To Be Born In Aso Rock In 1994(photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:

I abuse his father who has what... I thought you're normal before not until I saw this pic of yours and the text I just conducted on ur brain shows you're m@d

You don't have anything to say. Ignorant girl.
Re: Mustapha Abacha Remains First Child To Be Born In Aso Rock In 1994(photos) by SharonLoveth(f): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
WORLDPEACE:

You don't have anything to say. Ignorant girl.
You know, you are a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain, nutter, plonker, berk, prat, git, lazy Sod... Go and examine ur brain, bring the result here, after then I might reply to ur quote...

BYE
Re: Mustapha Abacha Remains First Child To Be Born In Aso Rock In 1994(photos) by orisa37: 6:15am On Apr 11, 2020
DabuIIIT:

A slave will always cherish his master

grin

So you're the Slave?
Re: Mustapha Abacha Remains First Child To Be Born In Aso Rock In 1994(photos) by Tetrahedron: 6:21am On Apr 11, 2020
THREAD CLOSED!

Someone should borrow me that famous picture

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Steps Down. / Hausa-Fulanis Are Indigenes Of Jos– Passali / Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.