Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Everlasting Protection Against Infectious Death - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Everlasting Protection Against Infectious Death (203 Views)

Apostle Suleman Heals Family Infectious With COVID-19 [VIDEO] / Girl's Right: Dapo Adesina Advocate Protection Against Abuse / Workshop Goggle For Eye Protection Against Work Hazard,radiation Protect Ur Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everlasting Protection Against Infectious Death by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 09, 2020
HIDE AND BE SAVED

Throughout history, as humans spread across the world, infectious diseases have been a companion. In 1347-1351, Bubonic plague (Black death) alone killed 200 million people, almost half ot the world population. Man's knowledge has often proven inadequate for issues like this. But God gave us a way out "Only in the land of Goshen, where the children of Israel were, was there no hail" Exodus 9:25. There separated themselves and were saved. Governments all over the world have adopted this measure to checkmate spread of plagues. At the height of the plague, the Lord completely sealed them by asking them to add blood to separation, "the blood on the door post will be a sign to mark the houses in which you live. When I see the blood, I will pass over you..." Exodus 12:13
Remember that what exposed Egypt to plagues were their disobedience to God. Disobedience is sin. And sin is a sinker!
If men of old hid themselves in the blood for safety of life, what blood are you hidden in to preserve your life here & hereafter? Know that no other blood can hide you properly except the blood of Jesus.
"For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to takeaway sin" Hebrews 10:4. And NO SINNER WILL LIVE ETERNALLY WITH CHRIST.
"God did not choose us to suffer his anger, but to posses salvation (eternal life) through our Lord Jesus Christ who died (shed blood to cover us) for us..." 1 Thessalonian 5:9-10.
Big question is, what blood is protecting you to guarantee eternal life? Blood of goats (your human sacrifice & righteousness), or the blood Jesus Christ?
Repent from your sin, believe Him & be saved from hell fire. Remember, "those who are cowards, those who do terrible things, those who kill, those who sin sexually, those who do evil magic, those who tell lies, they will have the place in the lake of burning sulfur. This is second death" Revelations 21:8
Repent and be saved!

If you want to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, pray the following prayer with me.

Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior, Amen.

Contact any Bible believing church around you.

Or contact me on WhatsApp for your spiritual growth
Zero, eight, zero, three, seven, seven nine, zero, one, one, four

Re: Everlasting Protection Against Infectious Death by Nobody: 4:56am On Apr 10, 2020
Jesus is coming soon

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Banana For Men Bananas Are Very Common Food Across / Some Good News: The Earth's Ozone Layer Is Healing! / VIDEO: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Harm Insurgents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.