Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Nigerians That Live In Cuba - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians That Live In Cuba (2851 Views)

Nigerians That Live In Cuba / Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians That Live In Cuba by usherroyal(m): 3:55am On Jan 03, 2011
please my fellow nairalander am considering travel to cuba for my holiday second of third week of january this year.if there is anybody here who live there that i can see if i arrive there and who can tell me life,custom,government and how to move and behave overther.also i want to know if they speak english as their second language because i know they speak spanish as their official language.person that lives there can come on board,any contribution are also welcome.thanks
Re: Nigerians That Live In Cuba by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 24, 2011

1 Like

Re: Nigerians That Live In Cuba by cheapsales: 1:27am On Oct 25, 2012
Anyone reading this message, i could love to travel to cuba, if anyone out there, pls give me your phone number so i can call you , need to ask few private question, thank you

God bless !
Re: Nigerians That Live In Cuba by itstpia8: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
Now that the US is normalizing relations with Cuba, what next?
Re: Nigerians That Live In Cuba by Theyjih: 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
Still in cuba?
Re: Nigerians That Live In Cuba by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
usherroyal:
please my fellow nairalander am considering travel to cuba for my holiday second of third week of january this year.if there is anybody here who live there that i can see if i arrive there and who can tell me life,custom,government and how to move and behave overther.also i want to know if they speak english as their second language because i know they speak spanish as their official language.person that lives there can come on board,any contribution are also welcome.thanks

3yrs later... grin

Theyjih:
Still in cuba?

(1) (Reply)

Going To Micronesia. / The Better Route From Lagos To Akure / Pls Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.