Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG (4488 Views)

'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out / My Papa No Be Dangote Or Adeleke, But We Go Dey Okay - DJ Cuppy / "I'm Not A Cheating Boyfriend” - Davido Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by Ctorch: 8:13am On Apr 09, 2020
Dem don scam my papa – Davido cries out over his father’s N500m donation to FG after fire gutted Accountant General’s office

We reported earlier today that the Nigerian Treasury House which is the office of the Accountant General of the Federation in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja went up in flames. The fire according to reports was said to have started from around the third floor, razing the building upwards including the Accountant General’s office and most of the important offices.

Firefighters appeared helpless as they complained that they didn’t come with equipment that could reach the top floors where fire is raging. Adedeji Adeleke, father to Nigerian musician, Davido, real name David Adeleke made a donation of 500 million naira to aid the federal government in the battle against coronavirus. Documents containing all donations were reportedly stored in the Accountant General’s office

Davido reacting to the fire incident at the Treasury House, cried out on social media, stating that his father has allegedly been defrauded. Taking to his Twitter account, the singer dropped a series of tweets with one which was written in slang, stating how he felt his father was scammed. He wrote: “Chai dem office popsi.” See his tweet:

Read more at: https://www.correctng.com/dem-don-scam-my-papa-davido-cries-out-over-his-fathers-n500m-donation-to-fg-after-fire-gutted-accountant-generals-office/

Read more at: https://www.correctng.com/dem-don-scam-my-papa-davido-cries-out-over-his-fathers-n500m-donation-to-fg-after-fire-gutted-accountant-generals-office/

Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:14am On Apr 09, 2020
Big mouthed pikin. Thank God say u no be ur papa

7 Likes

Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 09, 2020
Lol
Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by Nancydearie(f): 8:16am On Apr 09, 2020
That's Nigeria for you.
Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by StephenSammie001(m): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2020
Davido, sorry ehn. Dem don obtain your popman. E don pay, e don become client for FGN.

6 Likes

Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by Tetrahedron: 8:20am On Apr 09, 2020
Am waiting for the zombies and APC e-warriors to come and atttack Davido or call him a wailer
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by opportunes: 8:21am On Apr 09, 2020
cheesy
Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by efighter: 8:22am On Apr 09, 2020
StephenSammie001:
Davido, sorry ehn. Dem don obtain your popman. E don pay, e don become client for FGN.

In the first instance, the man acquired his wealth through inflated contracts from State and Federal Government. So, he just paid tax difference.

20 Likes

Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by babyfaceafrica: 8:22am On Apr 09, 2020
Noted
Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:23am On Apr 09, 2020
Who donates money to thieves....

Your dad scammed himself

Nigeria has never been this corrupt....

2 Likes

Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by Mysticwebb: 8:23am On Apr 09, 2020
Borrowing from your language, your popse office himself. Giving a dime to FG for whatever reason is a scam on its own. Na as you dey comot dem dey share am.

2 Likes

Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:23am On Apr 09, 2020
Davido is too immature. Is he the only rich kid in this country??. Mtcheeeeew

7 Likes

Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 09, 2020
alright
Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by Marine54(m): 8:25am On Apr 09, 2020
Befor nko ! Your papa no no sai Nigeria be scam before......
Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by StephenSammie001(m): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2020
efighter:

In the first instance, the man acquired his wealth through inflated contracts from State and Federal Government. So, he just paid tax difference.

Bros either way, FGN just got their own payday on him too.

4 Likes

Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:34am On Apr 09, 2020
With 30 billion in your akant why are you whining?

9 Likes

Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by ayzTIGER: 8:37am On Apr 09, 2020
Davido your popsi na criminal. Same thieves

3 Likes

Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 09, 2020
Abi your popsi drop him dues.

How you think say your dad take dey manage maintain his business down naija cum his connect when ever you get your sorry ass in trouble

2 Likes

Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:43am On Apr 09, 2020
He's saying the truth, the money is gone.

1 Like

Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by slimfit1(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2020
It's a lie
Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by dederocs(m): 9:00am On Apr 09, 2020
Your papa dey play politics, if he really wantsto help the people, he could have transferred monies directly into accounts of Nigerians, or create free kitchens across centres

2 Likes

Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by Froshloaded: 10:09am On Apr 09, 2020
Make FG upgrade the formats they use in scamming nah grin
Must office burn grin grin

... grin
Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by pojophilius(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2020
Someone should please help a dying man 0148562566...gtbank...
Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by Cheryph200(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by PureGoldh(m): 10:32am On Apr 09, 2020
Na so na... country bad no be small
Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by Hhenryy: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2020
Rubbish, how much did he donate? Those that donated over 1 billion Naira are not shouting fowl yet.

1 Like

Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by Chidimercy: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2020
Please someone should help me with glo recharge card, even if is 100 naira to subscribe..

Thanks.
Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by xoxocandy(f): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Donating to the government is like pouring water into a basket

3 Likes

Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by abbasajao(m): 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yeye boi. So your papa cash is kept in the office not with cbn?
Re: Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
When person carry ram give lion to share to cats, isn't that madness?
Abeg make we hear something

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress, Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter, Michelle As She Clocks 19 (photos) / Spotted: Funke Akindele With Her Elder Sister/manager, Ayo Ola-muhammed (PHOTO) / Was Meagan Good’s Dress Too Sexy For A Married Christian Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.