Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain (1025 Views)

The Moment Rivers State Taskforce Vehicle Was Destroyed By Angry Youths (Video) / Photos Of Kogi State COVID-19 Isolation Center Destroyed By Rain In Lokoja / Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain by Dansioligy: 8:23am On Apr 09, 2020
you will not believe that this is an Army Barrack, this is where Soldiers and their families lives. This is Ekenwan Barrack in Benin, Edo State. The building is so poor that when it rains, wind will uproot the building and scatter the environment. Please we are calling on the Government to come to our aid, we need help, it is dangerous to stay inside a room.

Re: Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain by Odingo1: 8:24am On Apr 09, 2020
Nawaoo
Re: Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:25am On Apr 09, 2020
Shambles
Re: Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain by Vision4God: 8:28am On Apr 09, 2020
D barracks need to be renovated. God help those affected to recover all that they've lost
Re: Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain by redsun(m): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2020
That is why that act like wild animals, they live like would animals. There is nothing in that surrounding to make someone think nationally.
Re: Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain by Yujin(m): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2020
Lol. Even a dog's house is better than this. Tufiakwa! The people living here will still be willing to defend the shithole.
Re: Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:39am On Apr 09, 2020
This is serious.
Re: Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain by IamAtikulate: 8:39am On Apr 09, 2020
Zoo
Re: Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain by donbachi(m): 8:45am On Apr 09, 2020
Dat barrack na witchcraft coven spiritually..no be benin again.
Re: Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2020
What if na Gun � battle?...... De houses for disappear o
Re: Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain by juvewalex(m): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2020
Reason some Nigerian soldiers behave inhuman to civilians as you can't live in such environment and not be frustrated , especially when they know that their superior raking in billions of # from money meant for them and if they demand for justice and reviews , they will be court martialed.

1 Like

Re: Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain by Tetrahedron: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2020
Barracks or mobile toilets
Re: Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain by kalufelix(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2020
Even with all the monies allocated to the military...such level of dilapidation cannot be seen in the north... Many Army barracks has been renovated since 2015 ...some persons don embezzle money...
Re: Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain by LivingSage: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2020
They should have use the power they uses in terrorizing civilians to tackle the rain. Idiats
Re: Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain by joshjc(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2020
Mhen ekehuan barrack that year na don scatter like this,what quarters is this
Re: Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain by yomi007k(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2020
This is sheer irresponaibility and " government property no be my property" attitude.

Im shocked that you are calling on the government. Is the army not part of the government?

That building is being used by soldiers hence the funding and repair should be carried out by the said soldiers, that way they will become more concerned and responsible in using it.
Re: Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain by helinues: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2020
The headlines should have been the Dilapidated Army Barracks Scattered by rain
Re: Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain by Myguysweber: 9:33am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain by slimfit1(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2020
juvewalex:
Reason some Nigerian soldiers behave inhuman to civilians as you can't live in such environment and not be frustrated , especially when they know that their superior raking in billions of # from money meant for them and if they demand for justice and reviews , they will be court martialed.

Stop defending rubbish so because you live in a house like this your common sense suddenly is not functioning no. I tell you something if they start fearing us things will change.
The elite are happy because the know that they can use them to threaten us to stop the revolution. The day they start fearing civilians is the day even their lives will change.
I have know sympathy for them, their job is to protect us not flog us. They are supposed to use their mouth not guns and punches.
The day Nigerian military know their roles is the day Nigeria will get better. Shooting and flogging armless civilians is the most unskillful code of an officer.
Re: Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain by PDJT: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2020
-Lol. No wonder they behave so crude like they do. See the kind of poultry where they live. grin

-The idiots cant even build a standard tent, if it’s to show muscle against pregnant women and girls they will come first. Zoo army. cheesy
Re: Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain by PureGoldh(m): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2020
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind First before some Brutai's boys will stone me
Re: Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain by Konection(m): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders, hope you are staying safe?

Am into Wall Screeding and P. O.P designs, so Engineers, Architects, and anyone else into building should pls show some love by patronising me on 0.7.0 3.8.1.4.4.3.5.4. (Also my watsapp number). Our jobs are perfect.

Where ever you are in Nigeria, don't hesitate to call.

Egbon Seun, no delete my message oh pls, your boy wan from you (nairaland) make am.

Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

Talk To Your Senators, Below Are The Contact Details Of The 109 Senators / Deport All Almajirins In The South East- Ohaneze Tells Governors. / What If US, UK Are Invited To Count The Graves Of Christians In Benue, Kaduna?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.