Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Look, It's A Snake! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Look, It's A Snake! (174 Views)

2 Women Uplifting Each Other - SA Influencer Shares Photo Of A Lady & A Snake / Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Look, It's A Snake! by Temiel(m): 9:12am On Apr 09, 2020
I jejely was turning on my bed when I heard mom frantically calling for my dad to come see something. I ran out to check it out for myself and lo, it was a snake curled under a plank. Pops wasting no time found another plank and gave the reptile the beating of it's life.
I, lol, after studying these creatures for months so as to rid myself of the phobia I have for them and looking for opportunity to confront one, swooped into action with my camera to identify the badly beaten reptile.
Despite all the beating, the rugged creature still showed signs of life. Pops got no chill in making sure the life was extinguished.
I sincerely pity the snake though and at the same time amazed at the superstitious beliefs people have on them like 'don't let it touch you or the it's the same effect as biting you', ' cut the head'. I don't believe these things. Do you?
Re: Look, It's A Snake! by tyup(m): 9:48am On Apr 09, 2020
This specie is a rodent typa snake and are really not venomous

(1) (Reply)

Easter Promo: 10 Free Information Products For Everyone From Fastrecharge247.com / Merrybet Virtual Dog Racing / Audio: Vicanto_only_you_mix_by_jamzbeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.