Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nigerians Bashed Toke Makinwa Coronically - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Bashed Toke Makinwa Coronically (4535 Views)

Small Doctor's Porsche Bashed At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Bashed Toke Makinwa Coronically by irunoko(m): 5:45am On Apr 10, 2020
iamjuniho:

And what has he done has a celebrity to help improve the situation we are in?
lol is he government? See nobody owes anybody anything
Re: Nigerians Bashed Toke Makinwa Coronically by irunoko(m): 5:47am On Apr 10, 2020
Drakkernoir:

Did you even read what she posted in the first place...like the people she's referring to, dont have problems they are dealing with?
and that's why they must attack her viciously.?

See I'm not holding briefs for her because sometimes too her own Can be too much but when trying to be savage online let's consider the mental health of people
Re: Nigerians Bashed Toke Makinwa Coronically by AngryIgboMan: 8:49am On Apr 10, 2020
Someone even called her;

The foolish woman the book of proverbs was talking about.

Very Wicked things grin grin
Re: Nigerians Bashed Toke Makinwa Coronically by iamjuniho(m): 10:18am On Apr 10, 2020
irunoko:
lol is he government? See nobody owes anybody anything
Oh, he is not the government right.
Then as a citizen we are in this shithole together. He does not have the right to criticise any of us then.
Re: Nigerians Bashed Toke Makinwa Coronically by irunoko(m): 10:26am On Apr 10, 2020
iamjuniho:

Oh, he is not the government right.
Then as a citizen we are in this shithole together. He does not have the right to criticise any of us then.
government has failed in his responsibility and only few kind hearted people support so the fact that he Said what he said doesn't mean you should transfer aggression.youre fighting the wrong enemy.the real enemy is our politicians.theyre the ones who should be dragged,dissected and roasted on twitter not celebrities.those ones are the least of our problems
Re: Nigerians Bashed Toke Makinwa Coronically by Tozic: 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
makydebbie:

You're welcome sis. grin
your beauty is clearing off the dust in my eyes.... cheesy
Re: Nigerians Bashed Toke Makinwa Coronically by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Tozic:

So this is your only contribution to this thread? Opening any profile you see f upanda.
Re: Nigerians Bashed Toke Makinwa Coronically by Tozic: 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Meeyankee:

So this is your only contribution to this thread? Opening any profile you see f upanda.
mister, how does it concern you?
can't you face ur problem?
Re: Nigerians Bashed Toke Makinwa Coronically by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
Tozic:

mister, how doesn't concern you?
can't you face ur problem?
Why is it that most of you guys don’t take correction.. well I wanted to help because I see the way you are fooling your self because of yash and breast.

Re: Nigerians Bashed Toke Makinwa Coronically by makydebbie(f): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Tozic:

Lol, thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Obi Cubana And Jowizaza Allegedly Tried Killing Cubana Chiefpriest / Reekado Banks Recent Pink Lips Upgrade(photos) / Omg!!!! Gigi Hadid Without Pants At The Oscar After Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.