Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal (8204 Views)

Whatsapp Hookup For Single Guys And Girls In Abuja!! / Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here / Random Sex For Bored And Lonely Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 09, 2020
Hello to the lonely 9ja guys and girls living in diasporal, this thread is dedicated to you to find compassionship and stop living a boredom life over there abroad*

This thread is created for you to find and meet that your dream guy who will always text you and make you feel lively all the time while you're exploring your time......

Don't shy away to comment and tell what it feel likes to live a boredom lifestyle

Keep commenting and let's explore this page to the top page* thank you all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by zexy2030(m): 11:02am On Apr 09, 2020
pls remove suicide, though I can't say the extent of the depression, but I'm interested to assist anyone in diaspora bored with covid-19 lockdown, marital struggles or financial downturns interested to help. Ladies particularly.
I'm still n searching, but seriously wants to settle down this year.

2 Likes

Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by zexy2030(m): 11:05am On Apr 09, 2020
EDDYBABA01:
Hello to the lonely 9ja guys and girls living in diasporal, this thread is dedicated to you to find compassionship and stop living a boredom life over there abroad*

This thread is created for you to find and meet that your dream guy who will always text you and make you feel lively all the time while you're exploring your time......

Don't shy away to comment and tell what it feel likes to live a boredom life and commit sucide.

hey, nice thread, watch it enlongate like a blog boss grin

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by zexy2030(m): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2020
EDDYBABA01:

Don't shy away to comment and tell what it feel likes to live a boredom life and commit sucide.

WhatsApp lines are optional, DM whoever u feel like meeting up and share ur pains with.

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by JOACHINpedro: 11:08am On Apr 09, 2020
Please how are white girls abroad, I heard they don't accord respect to their man?
Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by zexy2030(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Please how are white girls abroad, I heard they don't accord respect to their man?
yea, u can't expect African tradition in another continent, women are given more power, the origin of feminism is from the western world.

2 Likes

Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by austine4real(m): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2020
I dey wait for that luck lady ��
Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by JOACHINpedro: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2020
zexy2030:

yea, u can't expect African tradition in another continent, women are given more power, the origin of feminism is from the western world.
Ewoo! shocked
Africa girls all the way.

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2020
I’m looking for a good Muslim babe aswear Adon ready wink wink[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by gargoylern: 11:49am On Apr 09, 2020
hehehe. Create a website and screen the men that can come there to create accounts. Then open the website to the women. You will make money.

4 Likes

Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by damoceile: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2020
Let's see how this pan out, I'm single, just 27 Religion, language and tribe doesn't matter...

Just here incase u need someone to talk to, and who knows whr the friendship could lead to..

Reach me on damskybanks10@gmail.com and we can always take it from there
Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by Overthemoonman: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hmmm..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by bmdmixer: 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
meet the white men there n stop being materialistic
Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by missimelda01(f): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
lol is this how desperate some men can be grin

I thought it was only women who marry for such benefits ehh, biko if you're 'in the diaspora' and you know a way we can make money together please don't hesitate to say HI, this lockdown is beginning to affect me sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by alasan007(m): 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lol is that hard to initiate a relationship I think the African girls r still full of there ego and used to being ask out lol it’s a place of hustle none have time to chase Girl once you can’t assure them green card I have a cousin that date African American had to pay her over $10k and still brought her to Nigeria as wife to achieved green card but I can’t discourage anyone I’m looking forward seeing good testimonies...well I’m single btw wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by Orubebe01: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
I need a biz connection from anyone based in Canada or any part of the world.
Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
zexy2030:
pls remove suicide, though I can't say the extent of the depression, but I'm interested to assist anyone in diaspora bored with covid-19 lockdown, marital struggles or financial downturns interested to help. Ladies particularly.
I'm still n searching, but seriously wants to settle down this year.

Okay thank you bro
Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
zexy2030:

hey, nice thread, watch it enlongate like a blog boss grin

Haha grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by LOquence: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
-
Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by Kaykay999(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
missimelda01:
lol is this how desperate some men can be grin

I thought it was only women who marry for such benefits ehh, biko if you're 'in the diaspora' and you know a way we can make money together please don't hesitate to say HI, this lockdown is beginning to affect me sad
Babe we can organize a Heist cool
We gonna start with firstbank

Rio & Tokyo or Lekki & Asaba

2 Likes

Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by tosheeba(m): 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yeah boredom is somehow irritating , especially at this moment all over the world , so I’m ready to meet up with a lady with goood connections that can help boost my clearing business , I will be a good friend , keep in touch with her and make her Happy always , especially with those in abroads that are lonely , I’m a Jovier type that loves making people around me happy and smile. Here is my WhatsApp contact 09068027890, hotline 07017543741.

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
tosheeba:
Yeah boredom is somehow irritating , especially at this moment all over the world , so I’m ready to meet up with a lady with goood connections that can help boost my clearing business , I will be a good friend , keep in touch with her and make her Happy always , especially with those in abroads that are lonely , I’m a Jovier type that loves making people around me happy and smile. Here is my WhatsApp contact 09068027890, hotline 07017543741.

grin grin grin
Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by pweeryambre: 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
What is lonely Nigerian girls in Canada?... When there are lots of decent young men here in Nigeria that are single and ready to marry these girls any time any day, the only thing is they may not have enough money,
My brother is 30 and still single and searching.Though he is employed, but not paid much. but I know he is ready to marry. I also know handful of good guys that will be ready to marry these girls, so what is the problems.

3 Likes

Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by Diggydanny41: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hello everyone......I'm in need of a serious relationship.......any lady in diaspora who has the same goal( relationship leading to marriage)....here is my email.... speak2nwajei@gmail.com....
Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by walkwithgod(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
tosheeba:

lol, ab'o ti jovier ni.

It's jovial, go to school you won't go.

See your life on nairaland now.

2 Likes

Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
pweeryambre:
What is lonely Nigerian girls in Canada?... When there are lots of decent young men here in Nigeria that are single and ready to marry these girls any time any day, the only thing is they may not have enough money,
My brother is 30 and still single and searching (from Anambra).Though he is employed, but not paid much. but I know he is ready to marry. I also know handful of good guys that will be ready to marry these girls, so what is the problems.

Hahah grin my brother I don't know they problem o I wish they will discover this thread and explore here o, let's to and drag Dem from Twitter and Instagram to here bikonu o
Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:
hehehe. Create a website and screen the men that can come there to create accounts. Then open the website to the women. You will make money.
but that's not equality
Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Overthemoonman:
Any girl based in Canada should pls message me. I am very available. I am liberal, hardworking and will be submissive too. Just state your conditions and I will abide by it. Just inbox me @ ayodelecollegue@gmail.com... Language, religion, tribe or anything shouldn't be a barrier.
lol you have given up grin grin grin you're ready to submit your balls grin grin
NO reasonable woman will consider a desperado with no self esteem like you. They'd always suspect you have other motives

7 Likes

Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by Designerdollars: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
See as guys dey embarrass person hustling for foreign chicks sad
Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by Khayceeofficial(m): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nuel4:
lol you have given up grin grin grin you're ready to submit your balls grin grin
NO reasonable woman will consider a desperado with no self esteem like you. They'd always suspect you have other motives

Nna eh
This guy got me cracking up grin grin grin
Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by missimelda01(f): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kaykay999:

Babe we can organize a Heist cool
We gonna start with firstbank

Rio & Tokyo or Lekki & Asaba

I prefer Rio & Tokyo grin

Where's professor?

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To Lonely Nigerian Girls In Canada/ Diasporal by Celepope: 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Some clowns just think a diasporan will come chasing them. Dude up there go get your shi.t straight before you can be taken serious. Too much desperation make you look cheap. Try to get some amount of self esteem

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Show Urself / November Born, Let's Meet Here!!! / Last Two Phone Digit Match For Opposite Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.