Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? (6357 Views)

Infinix Zero 5g Has Landed / Motorola Razr 5G Has Been Certified With 18W Charging / Redmi K30 5g Has 12gb Ram Variant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by Breastfeed: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
If you ever believed that 5g caused the COVID-19 then please tear your certificate as it is useless. You can as well say owning a Tecno phone can cause other phones to malfunction

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by rusher14: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
When mobile phones were still quite a new thing in Nigeria, there was a time when people believed receiving a phone call from a certain number would cause you to die.

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by POBO: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
CC Blazers Intl is a Global Retailer offering the best in men’s and women Anakra both in store and online. We provide quality fine products at a reasonable price while promoting unique, distinctive fashion trend designs in Africa

FACEBOOK: ccblazersintl

INSTAGRAM: ccblazersintl

TWITTER: ccblazersintl
Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
This guy will be regretting saying this by now cheesy
See attack left, right and centre cheesy
Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by sexylassie2(f): 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
victorazyvictor:
My wife who just came back from hospital now just informed me that the rumour is all over the hospital that 5G network has been installed in Jabi Abuja and Lagos.

The Chinese doctors are here, are we to expect the main thing as narrated by Pastor Chris?

Hahahaha

Can Nigeria even afford 5g

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by pek(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Your wife is an illiterate gossip.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by Karleb(m): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
foxxydude:
A grown man told me yesterday that 4G brought ebola while 5G brought covid-19 grin
I asked him if he was infected with Ebola since 4G signal is all over town cool baba couldn't answer, I showed him my phone with 4G signal grin baba just quiet till I left

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by princejenks(m): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
what are we supposed to do with this info, undo what has been done or what? Conspiracy theories everywhere but this whining can't change what has already been foretold in the books,it must surely come to pass

1 Like

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by WaleRock: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

The US is leading the world in coronavirus infections but does not have a single 5g mast. Get real.

Well, it's installed in NY. It wasn't overtly done.
Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Only ignoramus are cock sure of what they don't understand.. I'm not of the opinion that 5g causes covid. But I won't be so stupid to accept that it doesn't have underlying health hazard or to claim knowledge of what actually causes covid19. Please who knows should enlighten me.
Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by Libkid(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
God please help my children not to Marry from this guy's family papa dull mama dull how children go wise ignorance is bad thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by Lovexme(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
I'm ashamed on your behalf. If you still think 5G caused the virus, then you're beyond redemption.

What's the correlation between and wave and a virus?
Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
WaleRock:

Well, it's installed in NY. It wasn't overtly done.

Really? Where in NY and when was it installed? Are you getting 5G network via any carrier in the US now?
Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
victorazyvictor:
My wife who just came back from hospital now just informed me that the rumour is all over the hospital that 5G network has been installed in Jabi Abuja and Lagos.

The Chinese doctors are here, are we to expect the main thing as narrated by Pastor Chris?
So your wife is a rumour monger and fake news peddler?
Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by WaleRock: 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Really? Where in NY and when was it installed? Are you getting 5G network via any carrier in the US now?

5G isn't as new as people think. It's a military-grade technology.
Not every info is air-worthy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 / Infinix Hot 4 Lite Problem / Redmi Shoot Like A Pro At Home Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.