Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,906 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . (3781 Views)

BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead / Idris Derby Itno Of Chad Named A Field Marshal By The Parliament / Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . by Perkins2018: 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
ODB2:
[s][/s]

Is that all you can do?
Re: Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . by Indispensable85(m): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mumu post!
Re: Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . by ODB2: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
Perkins2018:

Is that all you can do?
[/s]
Re: Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . by Perkins2018: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
ODB2:
[s][/s]

Fool! Buhari is currently meeting with Zulum in Aso villa. Osinbajo just presided over a committee yesterday. Your dumb hate filled ipob degenerates do not ask questions.
Re: Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . by Perkins2018: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
excellence44:
I tend to believe that there is a power vacuum in the villa. Since the president, kyari is not around, Osibanjo is in hiding mode and madam Aisha is not talking, then something is definitely wrong.

You swallowed the dog shit without asking questions. That’s what hatred does to your soul. Buhari is currently meeting with zulum in the villa. Osinbajo just presided over a committee yesterday. Dull head.
Re: Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . by ODB2: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
Perkins2018:

Fool! Buhari is currently meeting with Zulum in Aso villa. Osinbajo just presided over a committee yesterday. Your dumb hate filled ipob degenerates do not ask questions.
[/s]

I don hear

Oga SGF

Buhari is a vegetable waste and that Ababoku, Osunbade is on the run for his afonja life.
Re: Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . by ODB2: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
Perkins2018:

You swallowed the dog shit without asking questions. That’s what hatred does to your soul. Buhari is currently meeting with zulum in the villa. Osinbajo just presided over a committee yesterday. Dull head.
[/s]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

This one don get coro for brain
Re: Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Perkins2018:

Bambiala like you. Fukk off my mention. Coro catch you there! Ode

2 Likes

Re: Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . by ODB2: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
excellence44:

Perkins2018

ntoor!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
ODB2:
Perkins2018

ntoor!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pid. Go look for mud
Re: Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . by Perkins2018: 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
excellence44:

A dog swallowing vomits! Coro catch your whole worthless piggy family. Olofo.

1 Like

Re: Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . by ODB2: 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Perkins2018:

Bambiala
Re: Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . by YeeboMuslim: 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Perkins2018:
This nigga with many monikers keep churning out dumb conspiracies to his dull ipob followers. Like kanu, he gets away with it when he is always wrong but his ipob ass lickers never learn.

Bishopmagic, apcharam, olddirtybastard, gworochewingmaga, etc. when are you going to be out of your delusion?
I sincerely hope he's not one and the same with GamelNassir ..
Similar bizzare/grandiose delusions cheesy cheesy

Back to this topic , I think I share the OP's sentiments to some extent .
Why is Chad suddenly interested in BH with even Idris Debby personally leading the charge

I hope this is not Debby trying to repeat what Chad did in the early 80s.
Re: Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . by YeeboMuslim: 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
ODB2:
[s][/s]

I don hear

Oga SGF

Buhari is a vegetable waste and that Ababoku, Osunbade is on the run for his afonja life.
Dumb osu pig ..
Stick to the topic
Re: Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 10, 2020
Perkins2018:

You must be a pig from Southwest! Afonja, our slaves. May coro wipe your whole clan ode.
Re: Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . by Perkins2018: 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
excellence44:

You must be a pig from Southwest! Afonja, our slaves. May coro wipe your whole clan ode.

A pig from southeast. Conquered war slaves. May corona erase your lineage.
Re: Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . by ODB2: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s][b][/b]
Perkins2018:

[/s]
Re: Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
ODB2:
Either the useless Nigerian Govt has traded Baga and a host of Lake Chad communities to Idris Derby in return for dislodging BH just like they did in the civil war with Bakassi and Cameroun or Idris Derby knows there is a power vacuum in Aso Rock and is using that to either deal decisively with BH or as an excuse to claim parts of the troubled Chad basin.

I believe the latter is more in line as Buhari's whereabouts are subject to speculations and that of his VP is looking more like an Aboboku running for his dear life.

What I mean by the above is that we can expect the worst case scenario on the status of Buhari. Osinbanjo is in hiding fearing for his life as the cabal has vowed not to hand over to him so this may explain his missing ass. Then there is Operation ''second-eleven'' memo from the CDS which translates to a likely coup once Buhari's status is officially revealed.

Also, the brazen looting going on as we can deduce from the arson attack on the Auditor-General's Office which is linked to the stupendous COVID-19 2 Trillion naira scam and the recent NNPC directive to suddenly privatize refinaries that are yet to attain up to 20% capacity despite several billions of naira down the drain point to the fact that there is a mad scramble by the APC rats to plunder and destroy as much evidence in the wake of a major shakeup in our landscape.

Idris Derby is most likely using the power vacuum to takeover the Chad basin. How do we reconcile the fact that he is currently receiving delegates from his legislature on Nigerian soil and has not even had any contact with either the Nigerian military brass or senior govt officials?
We have not even heard anything from Aisha Buhari concerning COVID-19. I would think she will be leading the relief effort in some capacity. Is she in mourning?

Or is the grand puppet master, Abbe Kyari gone and as such the imposter Jubril's contract is thus terminated?

Expect something big to be revealed in the coming days.
The best of APC ineptitude and dullardry grin
Sai baba.

Cc lzaa itooworwor johnmartus

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . by ItooWorWor(m): 12:39am On Apr 11, 2020
imhotep:
The best of APC ineptitude and dullardry grin Sai baba.
Cc lzaa itooworwor johnmartus
Sai Buhatrick grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

South West dindirin. Our slave, sophisticated mumu, score miner, rapist and magun user. Go fukk your useless mum,sister,aunty and all the women in your entire family. Coro locate u there in that brown roof enclave and May u rote in hell. Swine.
Re: Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . by caprahost: 8:15am On Apr 14, 2020
Shared hosting starting from $1.41 P/M, Cheap VPS servers and fast dedicated servers at caprahost.com. With guaranteed Uptime & Ddos protection
Re: Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . by caprahost: 8:55am On Apr 27, 2020
Complete Shopify SEO Service for Your Store. I will help you to generate more sales by doing Advanced Optimization for your Shopify store and enhance your customer user experience.
Re: Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . by Suli1999: 4:20pm On May 16, 2020
https://mangomac.com/mango-mac brings you the Trendy Accessories for Women at a very reasonable price. Visit us now and discover Branded Clothing Online.
Re: Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . by Suli1999: 4:23pm On May 16, 2020
https://mangomac.com/ Mango Mac brings you the Trendy Accessories for Women at a very reasonable price. Visit us now and discover Branded Clothing Online.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Guinean Citizen – Atiku’s Camp Alleges How Govt Implicated Him / Gov Soludo Firing From All Cylinders (photos) / Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.