Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

A Young Boy Wrote An Article Before He Died Of Covid 19, See What He Wrote - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Young Boy Wrote An Article Before He Died Of Covid 19, See What He Wrote (614 Views)

Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Boy Wrote An Article Before He Died Of Covid 19, See What He Wrote by Perfecttouchade: 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Taij Marshall spent his last few days at the hospital, fighting and praying because prayers was the only option at that time. But his lungs kept weakening day after day

Before things got out of hands,he was able to pick up his phone and write down what his experience was at that time and he dropped it off through the social media platforms.

Just like he said, "Being in this hospital not able to breathe without A machine and barely being able to walk to the bathroom or shower really makes me look at life different"

Corona Virus has led to the death of thousands of people, please let try as much as we can to take good care of ourselves and hope to get cure soon. This is not the time for nothing things, but the time to get closer to God Almighty.

Taij went further to write, "I was blind but now I see what needs to be done... Love God, Love yourself, then others... Yall pray for me. Hmm

I love everyone even the ppl on fb I've never met who support me yall brighten my day also

God Bless"��
Few days later, Taij was announced dead.

We hope he rests in ☮️

Re: A Young Boy Wrote An Article Before He Died Of Covid 19, See What He Wrote by messicruzzy: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
I dey fear some post for here sha
Re: A Young Boy Wrote An Article Before He Died Of Covid 19, See What He Wrote by sLentlover7778(m): 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
"I was blind but now I see what needs to be done... Love God, Love yourself, then others...

2 Likes

Re: A Young Boy Wrote An Article Before He Died Of Covid 19, See What He Wrote by SAMICSUBDOTCOM(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
God.........
Re: A Young Boy Wrote An Article Before He Died Of Covid 19, See What He Wrote by ghettokid1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ripp 2 him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Weak Erection / Indians Reactions To This; Nigerian Scientists Discover COVID19 Vaccine / Face Shield At 650 Niara (wholesale Buy Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.