Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Stolen Baby Picture Scandal : Actress Halima Abubakar Breaks Silence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stolen Baby Picture Scandal : Actress Halima Abubakar Breaks Silence (975 Views)

Stolen Baby Picture Scandal: Etinosa Idemudia Mocks Halima Abubakar ; Halima Hit / American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture / Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Baby Picture Scandal : Actress Halima Abubakar Breaks Silence by Palmtvng: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
After the previous report of American mom drags Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar for stealing her baby’s picture to illustrate the birth of her son went viral, the actress breaks silence on the report.

According to her, she reveals she used the picture just to illustrate, however the actress baby is still in intensive care unit ICU.

She wrote : He will be discharged tmr from icu.i didn’t post cos he was premature.God saved him.I just had to post this. For the people who didn’t see me, I have no close friends.I can’t show you a fragile child, I risked this just to post. @ruggedybaba update paddy mi.i Had to do this.Thank you. Besafe and stay safe.THE WORLD JUDGE WITHOUT KNOWING.I JUST HAD TO POST THIS AND HAVE A GOOD DAY✊�mummy m❤️

See more photos below
https://www.praizenews.com/stolen-baby-picture-scandal-actress-halima-abubakar-breaks-silence/

Re: Stolen Baby Picture Scandal : Actress Halima Abubakar Breaks Silence by Deltayankeeboi: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2020

Imagine.
You are indirectly saying you were ashamed to post your baby because he was born premature.

You are now trying to gain public sympathy by appealing to emotions that your baby was born premature.

You got what you deserved by being exposed.
Shameless Lying hoe.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Baby Picture Scandal : Actress Halima Abubakar Breaks Silence by missimelda01(f): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
But her baby's hand is finee nau kiss

You can claim someone else's dog, house or even car but not a baby, she was wrong but the way the issue was handled wasn't the best.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Baby Picture Scandal : Actress Halima Abubakar Breaks Silence by phrancys001(m): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
What a shameless shame, Denying ur own Innocent flesh & blood.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Baby Picture Scandal : Actress Halima Abubakar Breaks Silence by Mrop(m): 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
cool
phrancys001:
What a shameless shame, Denying ur own Innocent flesh & blood.
Re: Stolen Baby Picture Scandal : Actress Halima Abubakar Breaks Silence by Dominatrix(f): 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Imagine.
You are indirectly saying you were ashamed to post your baby because he was born premature.

You are now trying to gain public sympathy by appealing to emotions that your baby was born premature.

You got what you deserved by being exposed.
Shameless Lying hoe.

What she doesn't know is preterm babies are babies too, and they want to live. I really hate the fake attitude
Re: Stolen Baby Picture Scandal : Actress Halima Abubakar Breaks Silence by irunoko(m): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
Halima please shut up you are making matters worse
Re: Stolen Baby Picture Scandal : Actress Halima Abubakar Breaks Silence by Olunmercy56(f): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Congratulations... Just stay safe too

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Seeing My Boyfriend For 4 Years - Tonto Dikeh / South Africans trends #NigeriaMustFall after Nigerians reveal naked lady (video) / After Losing Her Daughter A Year Ago, Nigerian Singer, Vivian, Welcomes Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.