Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

Convid-19:"something Will Fall From Heaven"-prophetess Hauda - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Convid-19:"something Will Fall From Heaven"-prophetess Hauda (280 Views)

What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Convid-19:"something Will Fall From Heaven"-prophetess Hauda by Iyke1998(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
The ‭Prophetess of Fertile land Assembly church (a.k.a Yahshua Dominion) prophetess Haulda on the 5th of April 2020 gave a prophecy about CORONAVIRUS , In the words of her prophecy ,she said , " God told me that something will fall from the heaven and once that thing falls , people infested with CORONAVIRUS will start to receive healings and gradually,the disease will cease from tormenting people all over the world"

She further stated that only God can stop the plague , because ,it came as a result of disobedience to God .

She advised the body of Christ w reference to the book of 2nd chronicles 7 : 14 , if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves with fasting and prayer and seek my face and turn from their evil ways ,then i will hear from heaven and i will forgive their sins .. she urged christians to ask for forgiveness ,repent and obey God .. she admonished the body of Christ to focus their preachings on the bible injuction of seek yea first the kingdom of God and other things will be added to you as against the present day preachings and teachings that lay much emphasis on MATERIALISM - PROSPERITY ( accumulation of riches and wealth ) ..

She prays for God's mercy and compassion to the body of Christ.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/praizpalace/videos/642112213035565/
Re: Convid-19:"something Will Fall From Heaven"-prophetess Hauda by xreal: 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Where and when will it land?

(1) (Reply)

Wish Your Loved Ones A Happy Easter / Avoid Heart Breaks And Broken Homes / Dear Christians Stop The Threats!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.