Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat (1691 Views)

Boko Haram: Checkout Hilarious Images Between Nigeria & Chad / New Commander Takes Over Boko Haram War / "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by uptimum123(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nigeria and the Republic of Chad on Thursday agreed to sustain the tempo to the defeat suffered by Boko Haram where five bases of the terror group in both countries were destroyed.

The Minister of Defence, Maj.-Gen. Bashir Magashi (rtd) said this at the bilateral meeting of ministers of defence of the two countries in Abuja. He said it was imperative to sustain the tempo of the current operation in order to retain the gain recorded by the multinational joint task by destroying Boko Haram’s base He said the creation of the multi-national joint task force by the two countries had unleashed deadly blow on the insurgency, adding that there was need to sustain the tempo. “We need to seek ways to end Boko Haram and the meeting will come up with acceptable ways of ending the insurgence. “We need new strategy to fast track the rooting out of Boko Haram if we want our region to be free of terrorists,” he said.

News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Boko Haram had in 2009 launched a bloody insurgency in Northeastern Nigeria but later spread its atrocities to neighboring Niger, Chad and Cameroon, which prompted a military response. The minister said inspite of the successes recorded in the fight against Boko Haram, Nigeria was concerned about the heightening activities of the terrorists group as suggested by recent attack on military locations. He also raised the alarm over the spate of kidnapping, banditry and others heinous activities in the country.

He added that the Nigerian armed forces had not relented in its efforts to fight all terrorists group operation in the sub region, while commending the success recorded in individual country through multinational joint task. Magashi said that the current security challenges ravaging the entire world over COVID-19 with far reaching socioeconomic consequences and the current security development on the restriction of movement also necessitated the meeting. “I must also add that the meeting holding at this auspicious time and the premium our governments placed on our nation, we respectively commend the two Presidents for their determination,” he said.

The Chadian minster of Defence, Mahamat Aba-Ali Soilah however promised its support for the fight, adding that the government of Chad would sustain the tempo (NAN)

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigeria-chad-agree-to-sustain-tempo-over-boko-harams-defeat.html

Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by Yenefer(f): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
smiley
Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by NaijadrivaCars: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
When a rat offers to help a cat to catch a rabbit, the cat should be careful for the rabbit is closely related to the rat.

Na proverb o.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Weakling buhari should plead with Idris Darby to take over Nigerian armed forces. Hopeless yeye man that only value cows.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by JAOS(m): 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
surely the end of boko haram is near,with the combined forces of both countries they will be defeated

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by bedspread: 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
I thought they said the Chad onslaught was Fake News...

My Honest Advice is that Whatever is being agreed between Nigeria and Chad, The Chad Army should Lead.... we don't need to Continue Decieving ourselves..

Nigerian Government against Boko is a Pure waste of time and Resources! There are direct and indirect Sympathizers and Supporters of Bokoharam in The Nigeria Corridor of Power! Federal, State and local

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by GamalNasser: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Better
Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by Ersteajax: 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
ok
Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
When a rat offers to help a cat to catch a rabbit, the cat should be careful for the rabbit is closely related to the rat.

Na proverb o.
sad sad

But I'm here to interprete

Dear Chad...
Buhari government is not sincere in fighting this monsters.... Ever since the news of your successful outing in the war front filtered into the country.... Buharists and zombies have been looking for ways to rubbish your efforts...

No one can be fighting insurgents on one hand and the other hand give them scholarships abroad and amnesty .... It doesn't make sense...

I urge you to distance yourselves from the lifeless one to avoid contamination and continue to give it hot hot to the monsters....

Your sincerely ..
Zombiepunisher

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by idealogical: 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Weakling buhari should plead with Idris Darby to take over Nigerian armed forces. Hopeless yeye man that only value cows.

We should let the people wey dey sleep and snoring when they let BH attack and kill their 100 soldiers instead of fighting and repealing boko attack.

God forbid. God Bless Nigerian soldiers.
Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
idealogical:

We should let the people wey dey sleep and snoring when they let BH attack and kill their 100 soldiers instead of fighting and repealing boko attack.

Go and sleep, are you not ashamed of this when even the yeye military is hailing the chadians.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by idealogical: 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Go and sleep, are you not ashamed of this when even the yeye military is hailing the chadians.

Are you talking about the fake video?

News flash, you did not see Nigerian soldiers in that video, try again.

I asked, you, what were the Chadian soldiers doing when boko attacked them and killed 100 chad soldeirs?

How come they couldn't repel the attack like Nigerian troops did yesterday?

Have you asked your new heroes in chad that question?
Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
idealogical:

Are you talking about the fake video?

News flash, you did not see Nigerian soldiers in that video, try again.

I asked, you, what were the Chadian soldiers doing when boko attacked them and killed 100 chad soldeirs?

How come they couldn't repel the attack like Nigerian troops did yesterday?

My friend our military can not win this, Darby to the rescue.Kiss the truth.

Have you asked your new heroes in chad that question?

Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by idealogical: 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
My friend our military can not win this, Darby to the rescue.Kiss the truth.

I already kissed the truth that your hero Darby and his soldiers were asleep and couldn't fight or repel Boko attack and let boko terrorist slaughter 100 Chadian soldiers.

That's the truth, kiss it.
Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by sapientia(m): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Chad should be aware that Boko Haram have moles inside Nigerian Army.

Please, let them continue with their offensive.

Let Nigerian Army continue with offensive repelling tactics.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by IlovePMB: 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

Na proverb o.

Great words of advice. The Nigerian military may sabotage the Chaldians and help boko Haram to kill Chad soldiers. Buhari and the top northern Nigerian military chiefs don't want boko Haram to end. It is another source of revenue to their pockets.
Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
idealogical:

I already kissed the truth that your hero Darby and his soldiers were asleep and couldn't fight or repel Boko attack and let boko terrorist slaughter 100 Chadian soldiers.

That's the truth, kiss it.

Soon you will be clapping for Darby the real commander in chief of Nigerian armed forces. Kiss the truth again.
Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by idealogical: 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Soon you will be clapping for Darby the real commander in chief of Nigerian armed forces. Kiss the truth again.

I'm a Nigerian, I'm not unpatriotic like you and I don't clap for foreigners because of inferiority complex, especially a lazy and incompetent foreigner who was sleeping on duty, who couldn't repel boko terrorists and end up losing 100 men.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
idealogical:

I'm a Nigerian, I'm not unpatriotic like you and I don't clap for foreigners because of inferiority complex, especially a lazy and incompetent foreigner who was sleeping on duty, who couldn't repel boko terrorists and end up losing 100 men.

If you are patriotic go and fight and stop making noise here...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by lastempero: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
Please chad should sustain their tempo b4 our civilian armies derail the fight.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by idealogical: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

If you are patriotic go and fight and stop making noise here...

The fact that I'm not a soldier doesn't mean I'm not patriotic in so many ways, I support and appreciate our men and women fighting to protect and save our lives, including the lives of many of you unpatriotic lovers of foreigners and enemies of our brave troops.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by PureGoldh(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
They should go ahead and do whatsoever they want to do with those blockhead sect

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
idealogical:

The fact that I'm not a soldier doesn't mean I'm not patriotic in so many ways, I support and appreciate our men and women fighting to protect and save our lives, including the lives of many of you unpatriotic lovers of foreigners and enemies of our brave troops.

Will you shut up there, unpatriotic Benenois.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by idealogical: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Will you shut up there, unpatriotic Benenois.

Why are you so pained? Shouldn't be on Chad.com forum to bow down and show your loyalty to your new hero, derby grin grin
Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
idealogical:

Why are you so pained? Shouldn't be on Chad.com forum to bow down and show your loyalty to your new hero, derby grin grin

And it's your weak president and your uncle who owns this nairaland abi.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by Racoon(m): 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Imagine Nigerian government telling Chad to sustain tempo in defeating a BH it has been granting amnesty & scholarship to? Wonder shall never end.
Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by idealogical: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

And it's your weak president and your uncle who owns this nairaland abi.

Buhahahahahahahaha....lol... The only weak president I see is your oga and hero in Chad who lost 100 men because he was too lazy and useless to fight back and repel booko terrorists like our brave soldiers did.

You people are always looking for relevance, sense of worth and belonging in the wrong places all because you hate Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by idealogical: 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
In a twinkle, Buhari mobilized his soldiers and personally led them in the field. Within few days Nigerian soldiers not only got the Chadians to flee but they chased the latter right into Chad.

Buhari couldn't stop. It took quite some effort to get the soldier in him to pull the brakes. Later, he will claim that he didn't know that he was already deep into Chad.

Well the Chadians never dared encroaching into Nigeria again. Buhari has permanently imprinted a lesson in them:

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/10/nigerian-military-yesterday-and-today-dr-aliyu-u-tilde

This is what PMB did to your lazy and weak hero in chad back in 1983.

He can dare PMB again if den born am well.

grin grin
Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
idealogical:

Buhahahahahahahaha....lol... The only weak president I see is your oga and hero in Chad who lost 100 men because he was too lazy and useless to fight back and repel booko terrorists like our brave soldiers did.

You people are always looking for relevance, sense of worth and belonging in the wrong places all because you hate Nigeria.

My friend go and sit down, I think you are even part of Boko haram boys sponsored by the weak president and angry because Chad president the real man is teaching you how to lead not the foolish man you want to die defending.. Patriotic my azz.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by idealogical: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
NgwalandAbia:

My friend go and sit down, I think you are even part of Boko haram boys sponsored by the weak president and angry because Chad president the real man is teaching you how to lead not the foolish man you want to die defending.. Patriotic my azz.
[/s]

In a twinkle, Buhari mobilized his soldiers and personally led them in the field. Within few days Nigerian soldiers not only got the Chadians to flee but they chased the latter right into Chad.

Buhari couldn't stop. It took quite some effort to get the soldier in him to pull the brakes. Later, he will claim that he didn't know that he was already deep into Chad.

Well the Chadians never dared encroaching into Nigeria again. Buhari has permanently imprinted a lesson in them:

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/10/nigerian-military-yesterday-and-today-dr-aliyu-u-tilde

grin grin................
Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by Superjazz: 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
idealogical:

Can u give a vivid description to proof the chadians were sleeping b4 caught off guard
Re: Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
idealogical:
[s][/s]

SHUT UP...

grin grin................

SHUT UP...FOOLHARI IS WEEK..AGAIN SHUT UP. UP CHAD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Type Of Guns Our States And Regional Security Groups Need To Have / TRUTH IS GRADUALLY SETTING IN. HATE AGAINST IGBOS BROUGHT CALAMITY ON NIGERIA / Anambra Lawmaker 'Decamps' Back To PDP 43 Days After Joining APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.