Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (413 Views)

Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Looking For Investment And Potential Partner In A Bar And Relaxation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Amanofwisdom: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
kiss

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
God will sustain you
Re: . by Amanofwisdom: 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
HsLBroker:
God will sustain you
cry
Re: . by Amanofwisdom: 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
HsLBroker:
God will sustain you
I know my brother but abeg help your neighbor.
Nothing is too small
The money isn't for me but my children cry
Re: . by Makavelli25: 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
I teach a primary school too and i know how you feel We will get through this bro Suicide is never an option Stay safe
Re: . by majamajic(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hmmm
Re: . by majamajic(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Op I learnt u received about 20k yesterday and day before

Here u are again , try manage what people send to u

Not to always come back again almost immediately
Re: . by majamajic(m): 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
royalads:
The energy you are using to run around from one thread to another using these innocent kids and woman to beg, you can use it to think outside the box to make money... You better man up and stop this nonsense. Nobody is finding it easy this period. For we know, this could be a picture of random people that you are using to beg online. Grow some balls jor.

I just noticed he got about 20k from yesterday and day before beggings , he is back here again , almost immediately .

This is not fair

1 Like

Re: . by majamajic(m): 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
HsLBroker:
God will sustain you

When he got about 20k from yesterday and day before begging , and here he is again today

1 Like

Re: . by stagger: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
That's why it is hard to help people. A certain woman I met begging somewhere in the FCT with triplets in 2014; I stopped and talked to her for 10 mins about some business ideas she could get and how to raise some money. Gave her some money too.

Fast forward to 2020. She is still on the same spot begging, except those three babies are not babies anymore: they are now 6 years old and she is still coming with them begging!

Before it was...""please drop something for triplets"...now it is "help us o"
Like the Americans would say, you can "kiss the baby!" Because in a twinkle of an eye, a baby won't be a baby no more!
Re: . by Tochex101(m): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
The guy is a punk, saw this same pic all over Twitter.

(1) (Reply)

Conference / Get An International Standards Feasibility Study And Business Plan / Why Do You Need A Content Writer, Anyway?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.