Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

What Made You Join Nairaland Forum? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Made You Join Nairaland Forum? (352 Views)

When And Which Year Did You Join Nairaland Family? / How Time Flies!! When And How Did You Get To Join Nairaland. / Join Nairaland Whatapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Join Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
I'm just curious to know what made a whole lot of people join this forum considering the large amount of people here.
Nairaland is not even an application, and I have never seen an advertisement for it anywhere,yet the number of users is ever increasing.
Feel free to drop your opinion guys.

I'll go first.

Well,I discovered Nairaland two years ago and I've been using it for a while (not with this account tho).
I discovered it during one of my broke days wink where I had no data subscription and I decided to explore those 'free basics' app of Facebook.
I just opened different sites there,but when I got to Nairaland,I just kinda stuck there.Used the site as a guest for about two weeks before I eventually registered.
Though I lost access to my initial account,I registered again and I've been here ever since.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland Forum? by Sisijetue(f): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
First when I was unemployed, a friend told me to visit the job vacancies section and it really paid off after then I think the family section attracted me as well cos I learnt from different life situations.
Lastly it keeps me from boredom esp during this pandemic

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland Forum? by kernniejay(m): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
I joined Nairaland because I thought the Moderators are sharing Naira here.
Dominique, Mynd44, Lalasticlala et al, kindly move to FP.
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland Forum? by vvvbobby205(m): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Serious boredom

1 Like

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
kernniejay:
I joined Nairaland because I thought the Moderators are sharing Naira here.
Dominique, Mynd44, Lalasticlala et al, kindly move to FP.

LMAO. grin
I never expected it. grin
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland Forum? by madridguy(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland Forum? by vvvbobby205(m): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sisijetue:
First when I was unemployed, a friend told me to visit the job vacancies section and it really paid off after then I think the family section attracted me as well cos I learnt from different life situations.
Lastly it keeps me from boredom esp during this pandemic

Do you mind us keeping one another's company on PMs just for this lockdown period?
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland Forum? by missimelda01(f): 12:20am On Apr 10, 2020
A corper who was teaching in my secondary school back then told us about Nairaland, he was educating us on sexual abuse and he said we could find true stories of other people here. I started off as a guest for years, finally decided to register in my 3rd year at the university.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 10, 2020
missimelda01:
A corper who was teaching in my secondary school back then told us about Nairaland, he was educating us on sexual abuse and he said we could find true stories of other people here. I started off as a guest for years, finally decided to register in my 3rd year at the university.

Honestly, how do you guys do it. I just want to know how you guys spend years in this forum without actually replying to any thread or post?

(1) (Reply)

Futo Student Builds Technology To Fight Spread Of COVID-19 / How I Made 20 Million Naira At Home During The Lockdown / We Buy Used Or Dead Inverter Batteries Of All Kinds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.