Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Where Is Mad_max? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Is Mad_max? (829 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Mad_max? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2011
I can help but wonder where on nairaland has my personal person mad_max been. Ever since d hollywood gossip topic had some issues she has not been too present. mad_max wherever u are show face oo!
Madam iice na im dey reign oo! At least come battle am.
Re: Where Is Mad_max? by obinna5000(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2011
@Darthmaul
I've been asking the same question since last year.  undecided

Hmm!! E be like say u like moderator iice.  wink
Re: Where Is Mad_max? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2011
@obinna5000, kai i gbadun am die, but she dey claim like 50+ for age.Walahi na mad_max dey cause dis thing oo!
Re: Where Is Mad_max? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2011
[size=13pt]I haven't seen that dude for long now. . . i guess he traveled . smiley[/size]
Re: Where Is Mad_max? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I haven't seen that dude for long now. . . i guess he traveled . smiley[/size]
ogaga what do u mean HE travelled. Is mad_max not a she?
Re: Where Is Mad_max? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2011
[size=13pt]Thank you for the correction my dear. . . .i was like that dude is a guy . LOL grin grin wink[/size]

Darthmaul:

ogaga what do u mean HE travelled. Is mad_max not a she?
Re: Where Is Mad_max? by MadMax1(f): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2011
Chei-yahhh. I'm touched, Darthie baby. Touched, I say!
The thread had issues? What issues?
Been busy something awful. Haven't even had time to see Inception and we looove St Nolan!
Re: Where Is Mad_max? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2011
ewoooooo!!!!!! see my mad_max ooooooo! kaiiii. pls oooooo don't do dis to me again oooooo. Damn i have missed u pieces.
About the issues of hollywood gossip, reserve dat onenfor later. U're very much welcome back.
What was the awful thing about
Re: Where Is Mad_max? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2011
[size=13pt]You are Welcome back to the house my dear. . . people here really missed you heaps! . Yeah , i know you would be touched - grin grin . Well , i miss you too but too glad you are back and seeing you are OK with health .

Inception is truly one of a kind. A concept which has long gestated in Christopher Nolan's mind, his eye for drama mixed with his large scale sensibilities ring true in Blockbuster season making Inception a true original in the sea of reboots, remakes and sequels. Mad max dear , you really need to see this movie now!! grin grin wink
[/size]

Mad_Max:

Chei-yahhh. I'm touched, Darthie baby. Touched, I say!
The thread had issues? What issues?
Been busy something awful. Haven't even had time to see Inception and we looove St Nolan!
Re: Where Is Mad_max? by MadMax1(f): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2011
Darthmaul:

ewoooooo!!!!!! see my mad_max ooooooo! kaiiii. pls oooooo don't do dis to me again oooooo. Damn i have missed u pieces.
About the issues of hollywood gossip, reserve dat onenfor later. U're very much welcome back.
What was the awful thing about

Lol, Darthie. Am not really 'back' oooooooo. The 'awful thing' is how busy I am oooooooo. So busy I couldn't see something I'd been waiting months for, from my fav director no less. Will try and post more oooooooooooooo!!!!!

@ogaga4luv

I knew that thing would rock. It's Nolan, man. And DiCaprio. That Japanese god, Ken Watanabe, lent his divine presence to the flick. What more could any eyeball want? Will check it out soon. Been hearing stuff about Salt. Haven't seen that either.
Re: Where Is Mad_max? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2011
[size=13pt]Umm. . . . cheesy smiley

Then you must be on a very long thing darling. . . i recommend you go for those Movies . They're Hot!! grin grin
[/size]

Mad_Max:

@ogaga4luv

I knew that thing would rock. It's Nolan, man. And DiCaprio. That Japanese god, Ken Watanabe, lent his divine presence to the flick. What more could any eyeball want? Will check it out soon. Been hearing stuff about Salt. Haven't seen that either.
Re: Where Is Mad_max? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2011
just downloaded inception, hope 2 watch it by weekend. U wont believe it, i havent watched memento. Just downloaded it also. It is a double bumper weekend 4 me.
@mad_max. I'm currently watchin fraking battlestar galactica, on your recommendations. May d lords of kobol guide u. It's fraking good.
Is dis d end of dis thread since my maxie baby is temp. back? Hmmm, *thinking*

(1) (Reply)

For Beautiful Wedding Cards / Which JB Is The Most Deadly Assassin? / List The Movies And Cartoons,songs You Enjoyed When You Were A Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.