Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians (1842 Views)

Peter Obi Meets US Consul-General, Discusses New Nigeria (Pictures) / PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years / My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by Emetofranklinch(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Y8CGCKU4Q

Chinese Official Denies Harassing And Mistreating Nigerians In China After He Was Confronted By A Nigerian Diplomat.

1 Like

Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by jerryunit48: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Very good
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by seunlayi(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
This is highly welcomed
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by Olominira(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nigerians must work towards self reliance. No race is better than other, just unequal opportunity is what differentiate us. I hope those who call Nigeria unprintable names among them would step into Nigeria once again and appreciate what they have here and work towards a better and greater nation that is full of opportunities.
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by Discovery4today: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
jerryunit48:
Very good
Yes
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by Discovery4today: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
seunlayi:
This is highly welcomed
Say that again
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by Discovery4today: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Olominira:
Nigerians must work towards self reliance. I hope those who call Nigeria unprintable can
Nigerian will be better by the grace of God
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by Olominira(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Discovery4today:

Nigerian will be better by the grace of God
I was still writing you quoted me already......Yes, we'd look back one day I say this is the nation I have always wanted for my generations
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by nlPoster: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
1. Where is this?

2. Have the Nigerians received assistance for their predicament ie have they found accommodation?

3. Where are Nigerian officials and their names so people can actually verify this story/video

4. What are the official mediation channels for that type of situation?

5. Is the Nigerian embassy aware?

6. Is there a liaison office or department on ground to handle issues like these?

7. If the Nigerian embassy cannot get involved for whatever reason, have the state governments and/or cultural organizations been contacted?
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by Discovery4today: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Olominira:

I was still writing you quoted me already......Yes, we'd look back one day I say this is the nation I have always wanted for my generations
Amen.
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by Powerintoxicate: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nigeria is giving China advance warning if what the Chinese should expect after this is all over. WAR from all NATIONS in the World against them. Evil people
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by Discovery4today: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
Don't think this is a diplomat
Who then is he
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by Emetofranklinch(m): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
Don't think this is a diplomat
Who is he
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
That man ,should replace Buhari
If Buhari had, half the courage this man has
Nigeria
Will be another Chad
Chad=giant of Africa

Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by Emetofranklinch(m): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Nigeria
Will be another Chad
Chad=giant of Africa
Lol
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by Discovery4today: 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
grin
Nigeriabiafra80:
Nigeria
Will be another Chad
Chad=giant of Africa
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by Powerintoxicate: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
Emetofranklinch:

Who is he
clarified he's the consul general. Just thought a diplomat should have gotten better channels to air his grievances than this

1 Like

Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by lawalosky(m): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yyy
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by Discovery4today: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
clarified he's the consul general. Just thought a diplomat should have gotten better channels to air his grievances than this
Ok
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nigeria is actually more powerful and influential thank we think.

It's just that our terrible leaders have deflated our ego. undecided
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Olominira:
Nigerians must work towards self reliance. No race is better than other, just unequal opportunity is what differentiate us. I hope those who call Nigeria unprintable names among them would step into Nigeria once again and appreciate what they have here and work towards a better and greater nation that is full of opportunities.

Nigeria is not a race but country of different nations.

1 Like

Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Olominira:

That is by breaking up..
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by nlPoster: 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
This is the Nigerian Consul General in China:

http://shanghai.ngconsulate.org/en/

Can site admin do something about all these fake news and fake threads.
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by Discovery4today: 6:37am On Apr 10, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:
Nigeria is actually more powerful and influential thank we think.

It's just that our terrible leaders have deflated our ego. undecided
Yes
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by durangokid: 7:08am On Apr 10, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
. Mallam how far
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by sammyj: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2020
grin grin grin The man is one of the bravest man I have ever seen. Hope he will not be killed or exposed to the Coronavirus by the Chinese the same way the doctor that exposed the virus was killed because Chinese no they want confrontation or revolution !! shocked
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by CharleyBright(m): 7:18am On Apr 10, 2020
And Bubu dey here dey treat chinkos with executive treatment. Foolish asslicker
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by adamooye: 7:19am On Apr 10, 2020
He is one in a million. God bless him.
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by Emetofranklinch(m): 7:26am On Apr 10, 2020
hmm
CharleyBright:
And Bubu dey here dey treat chinkos with executive treatment.
Foolish asslicker
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by Emetofranklinch(m): 7:26am On Apr 10, 2020
amen
adamooye:
He is one in a million. God bless him.
Re: Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians by ContentedK: 7:36am On Apr 10, 2020
Olominira:

lets stop fooling ourselves Nigeria is not a nation and can never be. Use your dictionary and check the definition of a nation... Nigeria was never created to prosper, you guys should stop all these our nation crap already

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Court Orders EFCC To Return Saraki's Houses / Hello People Of The United Niger, Something Is Cooking / FG Approves $3.02bn For Port Harcourt- Maiduguri Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.