Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) (53706 Views)

Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook / Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) / Your Mouth Is Meant For Eating, Not MouthAction – Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by Aldebaran(m): 11:51am On Apr 10, 2020
Mintek:

Oga, Buhari's real age will be a little less than 90.

grin

1 Like

Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by mechanics(m): 11:59am On Apr 10, 2020
He's still strong and agile.
Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by nams77: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Vulcan24:

that's for martial artist.
normal exercise is open palms
Its more difficult, so it tests you strength and stamina. That's the one i do and if you are serious too, you will start doing same grin
Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by pacespot(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
All those pot belly Nigerian politicians should do this everyday, laws should be evoked in which if you have a pot belly you can lose your job or appointment as a politician, though your body mass and weight should be considered in judging people to apply that law to. I would consider the law if I were a president of Nigeria today. Pot belly is a natural sign of laziness. I used to have pot belly even as a teenager, but since I hit the gym, every fat has turned into muscle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
paqman:
how old is donald trumph, the problem sometimes are not age the problem is the system . Look at emmanuel macron in france he is the youngest president in the world, under 44 as he done Anything extraordinary in france , currently france in an economy disaster. George weah president of liberia under 50 he as done nothing significant to write about, some are even saying is full of corruption
He's right. Apart from Buhari who has stayed in office for 5 years, the rest have been there for more than 15 years. So, a White man's mentality is different from ours. A 75-year old White man can perform, but a 75-year old African man is wicked. He'll like to perpetuate himself in power. Besides, it's wrong to say that Macron and Weah are not performing. I disagree.
Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by MrBONE2(m): 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
chariisGRACE:
If I was this President, I would tag it as a #PresidentialFitnessChallenge.

So that the lifeless ones will be known.

Comon that is enough grin

Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by Btruth: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Evablizin:
grin

i want to see Buhari doing this.
which Buhari?
Buhari omo Musa or Buhari the commander in chief?
Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by colyx1(m): 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
If Buhari fit give 10 push up I swear e go dance with these men grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by pacespot(m): 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
I do 150 pushups everyday, If I missed a session due to circumstance beyond my control, which rarely happens though, I will do 300 pushups the following day. This has been going on for six years to be precise. I will encourage Nigerians to find one fitness regime fitted for their body, it is like a meal that you can't miss once it bocomes a part and parcel of you. And it clears your mind and allows you to be more focused, you will never slide into depression.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by chrizzyace: 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
Explorers:
75 years old, 30 push-ups... waoh

Just 25 push-ups and i will be breathing/shaking like hell.

Shame on me men embarassed

You’re not alone bro !! grin
Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by kaymical(m): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
Aldebaran:
grin

Uganda President 75 year old

Cameroon President Paul Biya 87 years

Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari 77 years

Zimbabwe Emmerson Mnangagwa 77 years
and our youths are not seriously ready to take charge.....all in our mind is sex, smoking weed and just making money without planning for a.more better future

2 Likes

Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by willybaby(m): 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
Aldebaran:
grin

Uganda President 75 year old

Cameroon President Paul Biya 87 years

Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari 77 years

Zimbabwe Emmerson Mnangagwa 77 years

Hmmmmm Africa...
America President Donald Trump 75 years the world hmmmm
Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by KingWarri: 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
Explorers:

Constant practice and the right technique will get you there...
Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by KingWarri: 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
willybaby:
America President Donald Trump 75 years the world hmmmm

Grandfathers of yesterday still ruling the youths of today...

Yet, they say we are the leaders of 2moro... Maybe that 2moro is a mirage...

Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by Bewisebenice18(m): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
The next dude to be Mugabelized or Ghandafilized.
Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by Bluntemperor: 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
this table explorer is shaking hen, hmmmmm

Had it not the respect I have for Explorers hmmmm!!.
How can you bring this Coupist for national discourse ?. Are we serious as citizens?
Indomie generation don't retain anything in there head- this is one of the wicked souls in African rein.Too bad and shameful a man of Uganda !!!.
Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bluntemperor:

How can you bring this Coupist for national discourse ?. Are we serious as citizens?
Indomie generation don't retain anything in there head- this is one of the wicked souls in African rein.Too bad and shameful a man of Uganda !!!.
all these obahiagbon grammar and still, I didn't get your point bro

Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by Pafexin(m): 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
Explorers:

Real shame on you op! sad
Even Buhari does 25 push ups, you need to step up ya game. cool
Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by RitualistMan: 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Buhari will still do better than Trump
[/s]
Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by L1lma(f): 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Buhari get chest pain him no go fit do am������
Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by Sonoyom(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
How far our own Veggie na?
Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by Dollabiz: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
good for him
Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by Krak(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Viking007:
cheesy I did about 20 push ups two days ago and till now its like someone stabbed me everywhere. I can barely hold my phone.

Don't rush it. Start with five, then ten, then fifteen until you get to your desired target.

That's how I scaled gradually until I was able to do a hundred at a go within 6 months.

If you rush it you will fall sick. That is the same principle for every form of exercise.
Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by Viking007(m): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Krak:

Don't rush it. Start with five, then ten, then fifteen until you get to your desired target.

That's how I scaled gradually until I was able to do a hundred at a go within 6 months.

If you rush it you will fall sick. That is the same principle for every form of exercise.
I wish I got this advice 2 days ago. Currently treating malaria 24hrs after the workout.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by dfrost: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
SalomonKane:
well the type of diet and health facilities available to him isn't the same available to you. I just hope some peeps won't use this to insult PMB. grin

SalomonKane you sef wetin dey your mind? grin cheesy
Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by AududuNine11: 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
zimdante:

Eeeh! Where is nairaland police, arrest this man for attempted murder with immediate lacasera no sorry, immediate ala.. alaci... Alacrity.
grin grin
Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by OttHin: 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
I can't even imagine our lifeless completing just one push-up.

Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by OttHin: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bluntemperor:

I fear you ooooo

Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Viking007:
I wish I got this advice 2 days ago. Currently treating malaria 24hrs after the workout.
grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by osuofia2(m): 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
PowerGlory:

Show us where your father is doing his own push up. Must you tag Buhari in every activity. Idiots of new generation.
Zombie, your papa wey de village de surfer you no reason na buhari matter you carry for head
Re: President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) by weedfada(m): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jaeis:

With or without weed?

Haha... Just seeing this. Without of course, weed na for evening na. VIP session

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Gambians Brutalised By Jammeh's Soldiers In His Final Days / Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage / Elizabeth Nyawira Kicked Out Of Kenyan Assembly Over "Indecent Dressing" (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.