Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Bauchi Governor Recovers From Coronavirus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Governor Recovers From Coronavirus (213 Views)

JUST IN: Nigerian Governor Recovers From Coronavirus / How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe / Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi Governor Recovers From Coronavirus by DerickCO(m): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed has announced that his latest test of coronavirus has returned negative on Thursday evening.

Mohammed has been under treatment since Monday, March 25 after he was tested positive for the COVID-19. Mohammed was the first governor to contracted the virus in Nigeria.

“I just received the green light. My second test for #COVID19 returned negative,” he said on Twitter. “I thank you all for your prayers and support even while I was in isolation. Most importantly, all the praises and thanks be to Allah –the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

“My gratitude also goes to our religious leaders within and outside the state for their constant prayers, also our meticulous Bauchi #COVID-19 team and the @NCDCgov.”
Re: Bauchi Governor Recovers From Coronavirus by successmatters(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Bauchi Governor Recovers From Coronavirus by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
These people are lucky tho.
Re: Bauchi Governor Recovers From Coronavirus by WonderManly(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=DerickCO post=88272220]Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed has announced that his latest test of coronavirus has returned negative on Thursday evening.

Re: Bauchi Governor Recovers From Coronavirus by skyblueking(m): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Scam
Re: Bauchi Governor Recovers From Coronavirus by Tobinrobin(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Well that’s positive news I guess. Seyi recovered too, seems there’s hope after all.
Re: Bauchi Governor Recovers From Coronavirus by Oharina(m): 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ok if i may ask OP, in which of the Nigerian hospitals was he treated? Not even a non political proffessor in this country can answere this question. But over there in a working system of Government in the UK. Ask a 5year old child the hospital where Boris Johnson Their Prime minister is being treated and he/she will tell u St Thomas's Hospital. That is what i call transparency in democracy. But ofcourse over here in Nigeria, politicians be acting like they voted theirselves into the offices they are occupying. Till now nobody knows where Buhari, Abba Kyari and the messenger Osibanjo is. Nosense country.
Re: Bauchi Governor Recovers From Coronavirus by helinues: 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Bans Sales Of Beef Meat In Kogi For 2 Days Over Death Of 12 Cows / Money Drying Up Under Apc - Folks Redo Your Budgets I Mean Your Personal Budgets / Covid-19: House Of Assembly Member, Hon. Enemari Distributes Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.