Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Saw $1000 Notes This Morning...owner ??? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Saw $1000 Notes This Morning...owner ??? (774 Views)

My Chat With A South African That Trolled My Page This Morning. / What I Saw When I Logged In To Facebook This Morning / A Guy Saw His Girl Friend In Ashawo House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw $1000 Notes This Morning...owner ??? by Deathisfree: 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hello room
I wake up every morning around 5am, work out for about 2 hours. This faithful morning(9/4/2020),I woke up as usual and jogged down the road

When I was heading back home I stepped on this envelope ,it was heavy and solid so I decided to pick it and check. Surprisingly it’s $1000($100*10) in it

The reason why I am posting this here is that I want to return the money . If you can get my security questions right. Then I will forward you my number to come pick your money

States ?
Name on the envelop
Local government ?
And finally address on the envelope

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saw $1000 Notes This Morning...owner ??? by Mursz: 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Is this a joke?
Re: Saw $1000 Notes This Morning...owner ??? by slickbak(m): 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
You're obviously jobless
Re: Saw $1000 Notes This Morning...owner ??? by Deathisfree: 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mursz:
Is this a joke?

Apparently this is not in the joke section
Re: Saw $1000 Notes This Morning...owner ??? by Oharina(m): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Brother, if at all u are saying the truth. I can smell poverty knocking on ur door step. No be only return.
Re: Saw $1000 Notes This Morning...owner ??? by Ancecoker(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oharina:
Brother, if at all u are saying the truth. I can smell poverty knocking on ur door step. No be only return.

C’mon brother... That’s harsh
The fact that he wanted to return a lost envelope doesn’t mean he is poor...

The perspective at which we view things different perhaps due to our background and upbringing...

Let’s be our brothers keeper and not Kepa of Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Saw $1000 Notes This Morning...owner ??? by Oharina(m): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ancecoker:

C’mon brother... That’s harsh
The fact that he wanted to return a lost envelope doesn’t mean he is poor...

The perspective at which we view things different perhaps due to our background and upbringing...

Let’s be our brothers keeper and not Kepa of Chelsea
Alright
Re: Saw $1000 Notes This Morning...owner ??? by nkjjcs: 9:04am On Apr 12, 2020
so serious

(1) (Reply)

Password Rejected / River Walk / Restroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.