Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

I Think I'm The Devil - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Think I'm The Devil (1291 Views)

I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise / Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20 / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I'm The Devil by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
I don't know the right place to post this.

The topic is self explanatory, yeah, I'm the devil, or at least his incarnate. When you see me, and you aren't scared, then hmm..

I've got mind that's so inhuman, in fact, I feel inhuman, I don't love anyone, but I don't hate anyone either, I only hated the ones(liars, thieves, rapists, etc) that deserved to be hate, so I am their judgement.

Devil is the Punisher, but I'm a better Punisher than him. I just want to be normal, but my mind is bigger than I, it's consuming me.
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
I'm not deprived of loves, it's in abundance around me, but still I can't love back.

I want to care for people, but I couldn't. My heart is harder than diamond, that's if I got one.
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lockdown has really exposed me, my people are around me now, and they are scared of me, they thought me too strange.

I just wanna be normal, like everyone else.
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
I don't drink or smoke, neither do I take drugs.
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by nagastat: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Cool cool
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=nagastat post=88274322][/quote]

Mm smiley

I don't seem to scare you ehen?
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by nagastat: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kraik:

Mm smiley

I don't seem to scare you ehen?

Scare who? Me!
angry
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by Marine54(m): 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kraik:

The topic is self explanatory, yeah, I'm the devil, or at least his incarnate. When you see me, and you aren't scared, then hmm..

I've got mind that's so inhuman, in fact, I feel inhuman, I don't love anyone, but I don't hate anyone either, I only hated the ones(liars, thieves, rapists, etc) that deserved to be hate, so I am their judgement.

Devil is the Punisher, but I'm a better Punisher than him. I just want to be normal, but my mind is bigger than I, it's consuming me.
you still be kid devil, you do anything or go any where yet ! And beside, the devil don't hate thief ,rapist , liers, He love them.....

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm The Devil by Hoephase: 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
What have you done in particular that made you conclude that you are a bad person?
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Marine54:
you still be kid devil, you do anything or go any where yet ! And beside, the devil don't hate thief ,rapist , liers, He love them.....

Mm smiley

Then you know nothing about devil, you read more of folktales.
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hoephase:
What have you done in particular that made you conclude that you are a bad person?

I didn't say that I'm a bad person. I'm only bad to bad people, but I can't love the good ones.

And to the things I've done, the ones I've punished wouldn't be able to tell the tales.
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
And I'm not bad as y'all thought, I'm only bringing order to the universe. There are too many chaos.
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Everyone please get the message right, the only help I need is on how to reciprocate love, the monster is becoming too visible, that even my loved ones are a scared.

I don't know how to assume what I'm not, it's difficult trying. This lockdown should be over already.
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by bigpicture001: 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Give an example of things UV done...? It will mk understanding better
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
This is a public forum, I'm being ethical here, more so, there are many kids here.

But trust me, I AM the God's punishment, the hell fire is practically minuscule to my judgement.

When the time's fully ripe, Kraik will resonates.
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by Freddykrueger: 12:10am On Apr 10, 2020
When you mix arizona, black mamba plus loud, if you no craze, you must hallucinate. Shun drugs they won't listen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm The Devil by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 10, 2020
Freddykrueger:
When you mix arizona, black mamba plus loud, if you no craze, you must hallucinate. Shun drugs they won't listen.

Read well next time, I already someone would say this, that's why I spelt it out earlier.

I don't drink, neither do I smoke or use any sort of drugs.
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by Freddykrueger: 12:26am On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
Kraik:

Read well next time, I already someone would say this, that's why I spelt it out earlier.

I don't drink, neither do I smoke or use any sort of drugs.
[/s]
Dude you're on drugs. Only drug abuse can make a mere mortal feel like a superhuman.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I'm The Devil by IlovePMB: 6:36am On Apr 10, 2020
Kraik:

You have a psychological problem. Visit a professional psychologist or psychiatrist before it is too late. This is psychosis or paranoia. You don't necessarily need to take drugs before mental problems start. If you are not kidding, try and meet a psychiatrist before your mental problem deteriorates and send you naked to public market, prison, death.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm The Devil by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 10, 2020
IlovePMB:

You have a psychological problem. Visit a professional psychologist or psychiatrist before it is too late. This is psychosis or paranoia. You don't necessarily need to take drugs before mental problems start. If you are not kidding, try and meet a psychiatrist before your mental problem deteriorates and send you naked to public market, prison, death.

smiley

You know nothing about me, but I valued your advice, somebody else might need it.
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by frozen70(f): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kraik:

You are still keeping some informations away, release all you know about it and we will understand you very well

Your family backgrounds

At what age did you notice or start having interaction with the devil himself

At what age did you notice the abnormal in you

So far, what havoc or reckage have you created so far

Let's start with these
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
It is necessary to keep many information away, I don't wanna scared anyone by being so vivid with info.

If I'm to believe what I'm told, then I'm in my early 20s, I have a loveable family, but I think I was adopted, couldn't really recalled my childhood days(it was strange before, but now I understand why).I know very less of myself, it's now that I'm knowing more on a daily basis.

I'm in constant rhymes with the two known worlds, and other unknown ones. I don't wreck havoc or causes destruction, but I punish people based on their evil deeds, the intensity of your punishment will be determined by the weigh of your sins.
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
I just realised that this is in health section now haha cheesy

That boy's really thinking. smiley
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by Alexanity(m): 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Kraik:
It is necessary to keep many information away, I don't wanna scared anyone by being so vivid with info.

If I'm to believe what I'm told, then I'm in my early 20s, I have a loveable family, but I think I was adopted, couldn't really recalled my childhood days(it was strange before, but now I understand why).I know very less of myself, it's now that I'm knowing more on a daily basis.

I'm in constant rhymes with the two known worlds, and other unknown ones. I don't wreck havoc or causes destruction, but I punish people based on their evil deeds, the intensity of your punishment will be determined by the weigh of your sins.
Okay let's say I believe you are a devil, now can we talk like devil to devil kinda talk,
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by Alexanity(m): 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
First of all you are no where close to being the devil, because the devil actually thinks he's you, you bad gon, now if you think you are adopted, more reason you should be worried you could really be the devil, as no one knows your source but chances are your loving parent are your true parent, actually you painted all the picture that makes me feel that there are less devil feature in you, so the devil is actually a fun guy, talks about clubs, music, adultry, drug, murder, those are some thrilling devil qualities, you have not started manifesting those yet, contrary to many things, you cant be the devil because the devil was super talented, wise and cute at early 20 you should already know if you are the devil, if at this moment you still thinking you are then you not. My advise you could be special but you are not the devil, if you just want to be deadly know that the devil is not the most deadly thing ever, the most deadly thing ever is the human mind, time to activate that devil in you and reck mayhem, goodluck dreaming of being the devil, if symtoms continue you may need to hit some expert at devil's incarnate
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
You really got me smiling, and honestly that's what I want-I want to smile, and love people's back.

You see, they devil picture that this world has known since ages is that of a cruel monster, ugly sucker, a vermin, and a virus we all should run from, but that's all wrong.

Actually, I don't dwell in religion, I have no interest in any of em, in fact it's the least of topic I wanna talk about, but truth is, lies kind of make this world revolves, it has been so since ages.

My point is, I really know what is devil, and who he really his, but I won't go into that here to avoid refashioning people's minds. My words are profundus.

So that devil you percept isn't a mayhem bringer, he only deals with the pronounced guilty, and condemns. To avoid my punishment, live right, - So will the devil tell you.
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by Alexanity(m): 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Kraik:
You really got me smiling, and honestly that's what I want-I want to smile, and love people's back.

You see, they devil picture that this world has known since ages is that of a cruel monster, ugly sucker, a vermin, and a virus we all should run from, but that's all wrong.

Actually, I don't dwell in religion, I have no interest in any of em, in fact it's the least of topic I wanna talk about, but truth is, lies kind of make this world revolves, it has been so since ages.

My point is, I really know what is devil, and who he really his, but I won't go into that here to avoid refashioning people's minds. My words are profundus.

So that devil you percept isn't a mayhem bringer, he only deals with the pronounced guilty, and condemns. To avoid my punishment, live right, - So will the devil tell you.
See this devil smiling, devilish smile, I just think you need a princess to kiss that devil out of you like in beauty and the beast
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by CYBERWEAVER(m): 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
Can you shake object like table without physical contact? If No, then you are not a devil.
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by Alexanity(m): 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Can you shake object like table without physical contact? If No, then you are not a devil.
Telepathy is not a devil feature, I can remember shaking my lady's boobs without touching her, I just said you boobs stand and behold the boobs stood
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by LEMVEG(m): 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
What exactly do u want us to do If u need help then you must openly say all u have stuffed up in ur mind.. u can see phases and words that weak minds (kids) won't understand.. if ure telling us for us to know ure a devil WE DON HEAR. If not what are examples of what u have done? We are all at home and have time to play with.
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Alexanity:

See this devil smiling, devilish smile, I just think you need a princess to kiss that devil out of you like in beauty and the beast

Hahaha grin indeed. I already have a princess in death herself, I don't just love her.
Re: I Think I'm The Devil by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:

Seeing to much of Hollywood hahaha, those are child's play, it SEEMS like my powers would be inestimable once fully understood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS / New Excellent Pyramid Energy Mat / Boost Your Cd4 Count (immune System) In Less Than Four (4) Weeks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.