Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,861,853 members, 6,865,848 topics. Date: Monday, 16 May 2022 at 08:17 PM

New Coronavirus Patient Passed Away Shortly After He Was Admitted – Governor Oko - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Coronavirus Patient Passed Away Shortly After He Was Admitted – Governor Oko (196 Views)

UPDATE: Heartbreaking Footage Of Interior Damages Caused By Fire At Governor Oko / Coronavirus patient attempts to escape Lagos isolation centre / "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Coronavirus Patient Passed Away Shortly After He Was Admitted – Governor Oko by Nksleek: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
Executive Governor of Delta State, Ifeanyi Okowa revealed that the newly identified coronavirus patient in the state passed on shortly after he was admitted and that contact tracing has commenced for the deceased.

Governor Okowa disclosed the death of the patient on his official Facebook page on Thursday evening noting that the patient presented himself late to one of the hospitals with severe symptoms including difficulty in breathing and was given the necessary attention by healthcare professionals.

Shortly after the specimen was taken, he passed away. However, his test results came back positive today, Governor Okowa said.

The individual in question, had underlying health issues and had visited Lagos State in the past two weeks.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/04/09/new-coronavirus-patient-passed-away-shortly-after-he-was-admitted-governor-okowa/

Re: New Coronavirus Patient Passed Away Shortly After He Was Admitted – Governor Oko by dollytino4real(f): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
really

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Heals Family Infectious With COVID-19 [VIDEO] / I Made Buhari Suffer Global Humiliation - Imam Of Peace / I Need God Intervention And Help By Using You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.