Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government (7628 Views)

I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government / Solve This Sum And Get 20k From Me / Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by Oadekaz: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Couple of days ago, when the Federal Government of Nigeria announced that they have an immediate disbursement of 20k conditional cash transfer to poor Nigerians to enable them cope with the lockdown, controversies have continued to trail the exercise, many Nigerians have been complaining that they have not received any alert from the Federal Government.

The complain took another direction when Area Fada, Charly Boy trolled federal government on twitter.

In his words;

"Sometimes person dey imagine if dis govment dey reason things inside-inside at all.

Dis money wey @FMHDSD dey claim to dey share to people wey poor die, how dem wan sabi dem for d 36states, which criteria dem dey use to know who poor well? As e be say we no get better database”

That has been the question everyone is asking, what database is federal government using to share the money to Nigerians.

But Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Sadiya Umar Farouq, who replied Charly Boy, in her reply she made it crystal clear to everyone to understand....

New thread....
Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by Oadekaz: 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
In her words;

“Area Fada, we salute. E get wetin dem dey call National Social Registry, na dem dey waka enter area wey poor Nigerians boku make dem for yarn to know who be who. Na that same registry we dey use do Conditional Cash Transfer.

Na so World Bank sef dey do am”.

So the truth now is that if you have not received any cash transfer from the federal government, then it means your name is not on the National Social Registry.

The names of Nigerians in this Registry are those living in a very poor area, people who are finding very difficult to survive. So if you have not received any money, then it maybe due to the area you are living, as emphasis is laid on where poor Nigerians are likely to be found.
Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by Oadekaz: 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by 21savages: 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wat is this woman sayin, we shud relocate or wat.. Nonsense Government

5 Likes

Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by mimsG: 3:41am On Apr 10, 2020
Rubbish

20 Likes

Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by psalmistkakah(m): 5:15am On Apr 10, 2020
Nigeria wey transparency no dey, those registry's workers go just put the names of their close once...na useless format be that.. share this money using BVN, period

3 Likes

Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by IamMichael(m): 6:34am On Apr 10, 2020
psalmistkakah:
Nigeria wey transparency no dey, those registry's workers go just put the names of their close once...na useless format be that.. share this money using BVN, period
You are correct.
I work in a Local Government Council in Imo State. I almost wept when one of the women responsible for going into the inner villages to collate figures as well as seek out the poorest told us what those handling thing's do.
She mentioned several families whose children are working overseas in lucrative jobs put their names as poor people just because they are incharge.
They put names of in-laws, cousins, nephews known and unknown so that at the end of the day, only very few slots remain for the actual people who are supposed to benefit from the funds.
Corruption in Nigeria is not a government thing, its an individual thing. Given the opportunity, most Nigerians only care about themselves and their families. That's the simple truth!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by Loooooooogstory: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2020
Where people in NIGERIA really expecting to get 20k for real?

3 Likes

Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 10, 2020
If we can have ghost workers in federal organisations you think its Social whatever spirit no go full?

3 Likes

Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by immaq8(f): 7:48am On Apr 10, 2020
the moment I read that the FG are sharing cash hand-to-hand, that was when I realized that no hope for those that have BVN.

1 Like

Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 10, 2020
God help us oo, I been use am get hope before oo grin
Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by abumeinben(m): 8:18am On Apr 10, 2020
Money for hand....back for....all those single momas, slay momas crying on twitter of sex deprivation, potential solutionists are on their way, with 20k cash gaan. grin

Nonsense angry
Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by Sabadon(m): 8:31am On Apr 10, 2020
i for talk wetin dey my mind,but.....truth is this govt is d biggest scam in the entire universe,

3 Likes

Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by WebMind: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2020
Is this true
Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by davillian(m): 8:58am On Apr 10, 2020
How come I'm hearing this registry of a thing for the first time
Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by KingDubem(m): 9:42am On Apr 10, 2020
Always talking trash and Jaggons registry my foot
A zoo will always be a zoo.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by Eazy777(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2020
9ja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by Greatzeus(m): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2020
Her defence was that they got the names of poor Nigerians by going to poor neighborhood? This is a really stupid approach. There are homeless people sleeping on the streets in VI Lekki Ajah etc there are poor people everywhere in Nigeria.
As long as there is no national database, distribution of money or relief material can never be fair.

3 Likes

Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by ellalina(f): 11:53am On Apr 10, 2020
psalmistkakah:
dumbest. Poor people don't have bank accounts OK
Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by ellalina(f): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2020
21savages:
Wat is this woman sayin, we shud relocate or wat.. Nonsense Government
the fact that you can afford Internet shows you are not poor. When you see poverty, you will cry.

1 Like

Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by Elimon(m): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
This is wen I say...'prophet wey work for Temple, çhop for temple.If I get to work in that ministry,corrupt or not...I'll put my wife's name,mother's name,father's name,siblings,cousins I like and close friends.If u don't...someone else will put it for you...last last the money no go reach all the poor...back pure slot.If just waiting here is someone in my family will have a slot too
Peace!
Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by josen16322(m): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
dishonest,crook,thiefs,killjoy and bad egg people leadin blind people.do u all kno dat nigeria is getin worst and poorer every year just check d most valuable currency in africa 2020,u will be shoke dis leaders have finish us sad
Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by Jheimz: 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
We deliver Professionally.
Affordable and Timely.
www.exelsor.com
Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by Rickmann: 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
Oadekaz:
In her words;

“Area Fada, we salute. E get wetin dem dey call National Social Registry, na dem dey waka enter area wey poor Nigerians boku make dem for yarn to know who be who. Na that same registry we dey use do Conditional Cash Transfer.

Na so World Bank sef dey do am”.

So the truth now is that if you have not received any cash transfer from the federal government, then it means your name is not on the National Social Registry.

The names of Nigerians in this Registry are those living in a very poor area, people who are finding very difficult to survive. So if you have not received any money, then it maybe due to the area you are living, as emphasis is laid on where poor Nigerians are likely to be found.

Your lies aren't well concocted... Go and learn. Bullshit!
Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by Onyenna(m): 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
IamMichael:

You are correct.
I work in a Local Government Council in Imo State. I almost wept when one of the women responsible for going into the inner villages to collate figures as well as seek out the poorest told us what those handling thing's do.
She mentioned several families whose children are working overseas in lucrative jobs put their names as poor people just because they are incharge.
They put names of in-laws, cousins, nephews known and unknown so that at the end of the day, only very few slots remain for the actual people who are supposed to benefit from the funds.
Corruption in Nigeria is not a government thing, its an individual thing. Given the opportunity, most Nigerians only care about themselves and their families. That's the simple truth!

GBAM!
Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by psalmistkakah(m): 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
ellalina:
dumbest. Poor people don't have bank accounts OK
I won't insult you because my parents ask me to respect everyone opinion, no matter the age, not everyone that have account that is Rich.

3 Likes

Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by radicalboy: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Don't rely on anybody for money and get money for free from bitco .in.earn free bitcoin and send your bitcoin aallet .i get close to 5k everyday without spending much time at all.register with this link and thank me later wink.

https://freebitco .in/?r=37395719(remove the space)
after registering click on roll and get free bitcoin.download bitbot for more profit grin

1 Like

Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by ellalina(f): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
psalmistkakah:

I won't insult you because my parents ask me to respect everyone opinion, no matter the age, not everyone that have account that is Rich.
apologies. But trust me. Poor people don't have bank accoubts

1 Like

Re: See Why You Have Not Receive Your 20k From Federal Government by franklingud(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Once a useless country always a useless country

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of NUC Approved Private University / Waec (may/june 2006) Results / University Of Jos 2009/2010 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.