Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,730 members, 7,862,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

How Do I Continue - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Continue (384 Views)

N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? / Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? / Should I Continue With My Current Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Continue by clow(m): 12:02am On Apr 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: How Do I Continue by Isaacjay22: 12:16am On Apr 10, 2020
Brother we in same boat, wat u just wrote now is same with me even the age
Re: How Do I Continue by dawnomike(m): 12:17am On Apr 10, 2020
I've been through this before... you just have to keep the hope and keep working on all the legit options you've got
Re: How Do I Continue by ThatKING(m): 12:36am On Apr 10, 2020
You just have to raise money and look for a job to start. It could be laundry business or selling electronic appliances.

I can't even remember what I was taught in school due to the inability to get an Avenue to show case what I have learnt in school

1 Like

Re: How Do I Continue by Akalia(m): 7:19am On Apr 10, 2020
OP the phase you are in right now is not new to men, it's a phase most men will have to go through in life. This is the time to draw closer to GOD for the grace to carry on and guidance as well.
Don't wallow in self pity. You can take up menial jobs just avoid staying broke and at the same time lookout for valuable, sellable skills you can acquire. Stop comparing yourself to others because every man has his own clock and time in life.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In The Pandemic / Job Vacancies In Abuja And Lagos / Job Vacancies In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.