Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? (22014 Views)

5 Ways To Request For A Salary Increase. / LAPO MFB Staff Reject 25% Salary Increase After 7 Years Of Alleged Stagnant Pay / How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by EriMma1: 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
Please guys,. Help me reason this matter.
I've had this client for 6 years and last year, I approached them for increment but nothing happened.

This year I threatened to leave and this people promised to do something. When the pay came in last week, na 5k dem add. Like seriously??

Meanwhile, my other clients added up to 20k, and some added 10k the same time I approached all of them last year.

So I wanted to call and ask if it was a mistake but I said let me ask round first and some my colleagues in the same field said they even tried that they have clients of over twenty years that have not added one naira to their pay.

Please, is it worth it especially now that there's serious inflation?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by FalseProphet1(m): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
Manage it. Things are hard.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by iammo(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
Depending on the service you offer, and cost you incure running the services

Negotiate politily

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by EriMma1: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
iammo:
Depending on the service you offer, and cost you incure running the services

Negotiate politily

Someone that said that's all they can do for now Though it's a walking distance from my house and I do once a week and close by 12pm max.

I'm just looking at the fact that other clients are paying more and even added more than her, why are they being... Mtchew.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by EriMma1: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Manage it. Things are hard.

Hmmm...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by talented321: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
Women, women, women.

2 Likes

Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by garriAndsugar: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
Meanwhile, my other clients added up to 20k, and some added 10k the same time I approached all of them last year.
sometimes i feel you crave attention thats why you create these topics. you didnt tell us the former amount and the ones that added 20 and 10k how much they were paying before.

so you now expect us to manufacture answer to give to you with all your plenty sense?

you can quit it since the 5k is too small so that another person can collect it and be happy

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by EriMma1: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
garriAndsugar:
sometimes i feel you crave attention thats why you create these topics. you didnt tell us the former amount and the ones that added 20 and 10k how much they were paying before.

so you now expect us to manufacture answer to give to you with all your plenty sense?

you can quit it since the 5k is too small so that another person can collect it and be happy

Why will I tell you how much they were paying? So that your amebo madam that is viewing down there can have something to say tomorrow, right? I tell you what I want you to know. Ok?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by EriMma1: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
Some people like to gossip. See her viewing like her life depends on this post. Shior!

Let me know when you finish.
Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by Lonestar124: 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lawyer language...
Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by henrimoto(m): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
EriMma1:
Some people like to gossip. See her viewing like her life depends on this post. Shior!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... People wey know you. . you wan take your hand by yourself draw rain. πŸ˜†

@sisisioge. Greetings o! Hope you're good today.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by EriMma1: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
henrimoto:
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... People wey know you. . you wan take your hand by yourself draw rain. πŸ˜†

Who is this one again and who knows you?
Can you get a life?
Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by sisisioge: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
henrimoto:

@sisisioge. Greetings o! Hope you're good today.

grin grin grin grin grin

No mind the grey church rat.... she go dey alright last last.

6 Likes

Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by garriAndsugar: 7:50am On Jul 01, 2023
EriMma1:

You sabi carry unneccessary things for mind. it should be filled with shits by now. try to rid yourself of rubbish so you can be free

8 Likes

Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by Westerhoffe(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2023
Find another option. You can do better than that if you unlocked your potentials.

Some jobs are not worth taking…

1 Like

Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by atheistandproud(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2023
Lol
Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by thaoriginator: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by flokii: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Leave if and only if you have a job somewhere..
Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by Skyfornia(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
We should advise you to quit your job or not? Dey play...

Hope the people advising you will provide financial help when sapa hold you??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Omo this one na Israelites journey to the promise land promax
Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by Adebowalay(m): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hmmm.run oo
Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by kingamaa(m): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
Run o o

Na die be that with #540/L petrol

My guy turn Usain Bolt sharperly
Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by jmoore(m): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
You have many clients, which means you have many sources of income.

Manage am like that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by loydsis(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
K
Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by Hamachi(f): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
Quit ASAP
That's 10 litres of fuel, it not even up to a pot of egusi and stew combined.

That'd about less than 1k for every year
1k/12 months give you what you get rewarded per month damn!

A great way to ease the pain of the increased fuel price is ride sharing.

Driveinhub is a Ride Sharing app for all to ease the high cost of transportation.

Driveinhub- Ride Sharing & Multi-Purpose App

π‘«π’π’˜π’π’π’π’‚π’… π‘΅π’π’˜:
App Store [https://apps.apple.com/us/app/driveinhud/id6447472979?platform=iphone]

Google Play store: [https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.charpell.driveinhud]
Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by slimmax: 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
Get the other job first before you leave the current o
Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by Helpfromabove1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
Please go let someone else come in and be happy since you are not and you have many clients
Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by isArray: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
5k for what? You deserve better!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by tojahh(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Wow.

E belike say this subsidy removal has favoured you and your family o grin

11 Likes

Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by seunayantokun(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
E go better, e go better na im dey make person poor forever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by Chetas81(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Why Nigerian find it difficult to make the right choice within their self 😜✍️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. / They Finally Almost Had My Shadow. Pls Learn From This. / "The First 5 Things Recruiters Check In Your Application" - Vineck.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.