|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,483,460 members, 5,624,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 04:36 PM
|A Teleportation Portal. by Kraik: 12:04am On Apr 10|
Yeah, you had that right, you wanna travel leagues in microseconds, I've don't this in other dimensions after mastering my powers, but now I'm thinking on how this could be achieved by conventional science.
Imagine moving between two planets in less than a minute, or shuffling between Lagos and New York in 0.4seconds, it's all possible.
Have similar thoughts? Share it, I need insights.
|Re: A Teleportation Portal. by 3KINGZ18: 4:28am On Apr 10|
Your fantasies are wild
|Re: A Teleportation Portal. by Kraik: 12:07pm On Apr 10|
Fantasy yeah, you think it's impossible right? Millenniums back, the people would never thought that journeying 2000 leagues will be possible in less than 2hours using conventional science/mathematics.
Nothing is impossible.
|Re: A Teleportation Portal. by Kraik: 9:52pm On May 22|
This is a work in progress, the bearer have been chosen.
|Re: A Teleportation Portal. by warrenweste(m): 11:30am On May 23|
Keep us posted
Are u a time traveler?
|Re: A Teleportation Portal. by nnamdiosu(m): 8:23am On May 24|
For now, that tech doesn't yet exist.
In the future, maybe.
To do it in the future will be to first of all
1. Map out existing structures of an object or living thing atoms. They way it is arranged in molecular level. Keep it stored.
2. Dissemble the atoms of the organism or object and send each via various paths to the desired location. Becos the atoms have been disassembled, they are lighter and can move faster or as fast as the speed of light.
3. Get the unital arrangement of the total atoms in number 1 above and rearrange the organism or object to perfectly fit as it was before. Failure to achieve this even by 0.00001 fraction will result to immediate collapse of integrity of molecular structure and immediate death/collapse/destruction of object or organism.
All this done in less than 2 secs.
Scientific apparatus for this doesn't exist.
Might or might not.
But thats a first step
|Re: A Teleportation Portal. by Brukx(m): 10:23am On May 24|
But we are not even close to this technology. What's the possibility of the reassembled mater having the same consciousness as the original one. Identical twins are copies of each other but yet they have different self consciousness
|Re: A Teleportation Portal. by nnamdiosu(m): 9:33pm On May 24|
1. Thanks for the complement
2. Yes, I already said we dont even have a fraction of this tech
3. Point of correction, identical twins aren't copies of each other.
A. Their finger print, iris, voice pattern, heart beat sequence are totally different. No one possess the same of the above elements.
Identical twins also have various memories too, which scientist have confirmed resides in the cell of an organism.
However in the above hypothesis postulated by me, the cells will be identical copies with the transfered one, so all memories or genetic code will remain the same before and after.
|Re: A Teleportation Portal. by Kraik: 11:05pm On May 25|
What is possible and achievable in this plane is way beyond human reasonings
The science y'all are witnessing today is a baby toy to what is coming. Take a 5 minutes journey into the future to confirm this.
Anyone that is ready for a journey into the future can signify here. If you pass the criteria, then you've already become a man from the future, because your five minutes in there would be more than your 5 years here.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63