|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,865,984 members, 6,877,475 topics. Date: Monday, 23 May 2022 at 10:12 PM
Top 10 Highest Paying Federal Government Jobs In Nigeria & Salaries / Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay / Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ (2) (3) (4)
|Entry Level Software Engineer Jobs In California - Jobsunique by devidnelsons(m): 7:06am On Apr 10, 2020|
Find the best freelancing, full time, part-time, and entry level software engineer jobs in california today! JobsUnique is here to help you have a better job search experience. 500 open jobs for software engineer in california.
- Hands-on development of micro-services as part of a development squad using Scrum/Kanban within a SAFe environment.
- Driving the quality and performance of owned micro-services, through the use of standards and best practices.
- Establishing a culture of continuous improvement through learning, training, and coaching.
- Ensuring quality is at the heart of everything you and your team do.
- Drive the design, development, and support of our strategic IT systems, employing best practice in architecture, design, development, and deployment.
- Work within an agile team, adhering to Scrum or Kanban principles and other practices such as BDD, TDD, pair programming and mob programming.
- Focus on automation and code quality, working with automated release pipelines and automated test packs to ensure a highly efficient and quality product is shipped to our users.
Hiring - Entry Level Candidates
Job Type - Full Time
Location - California
- Experience in designing and developing RESTful APIs within a micro-services architecture
- Extensive commercial experience of Java (JEE) and Java Servlets
- Practical knowledge of working in Scrum or other agile practices
- Ability to support and coach junior developers
- An ability to challenge others in doing what’s right for the business.
- A passion for finding solutions to problems that haven’t been solved before
- Good hands-on experience of software engineering fundamentals as testing, continuous integration, continuous deployment, pull requests and code reviews, source control, work item/issue tracking.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- A track record of working within teams of software engineers.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly ramp up on new languages and technologies.
Apply Now: entry level software engineer jobs in california
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27