Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Health Bill Assistance - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Bill Assistance (162 Views)

The Impact Of Nigerian Mental Health Bill On Nigerians / Buhari Signs Mental Health Bill Into Law (HLK) / Edo Govt. Ratifies New Health Bill, GIS Project, School Relocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Bill Assistance by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 10, 2020
Dear,
Please i have Baby boy yesterday morning by 4:30 am ( 9th of April, 2020 by 4:30 am) @ Asaba, Delta state. But d labour was too long and she became weak after over 24 hours labour duration.
At the end they did CS operation for her.
Good enough...Baby and mum are doing great,
but after, they demanded for 100k deposit, i could not even complete the 100k deposit self. I only manage to deposit 65k (65,000 naira)
Now they are saying before discharge that my bill will total about 250/300k
I am bleeped right now!!! I know how economy all over the world is bleeped too.

Please i am begging you, if you have any thing at all.I have to remove shame and chat you and say all this to beg.

If u can send any thing for me please help,
Even if you cannot, just pray for me and baby and mum.
i will understand the world economy right now....but out shame i had to chat to plead from any thing from you.

My phone line... 08136994331
Peter chukwuka
Re: Health Bill Assistance by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 10, 2020
When your wife is pregnant...always remember to save.
Both you and your wife should save to avoid things like that.

You can’t tell me you two couldn’t save upto 200k for this purpose.
Re: Health Bill Assistance by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 16, 2020

Please how do I delete the topic?
Now that I have returned home and do not need assistance again.

@plead
In life, always hope you do not need assistance as your words may fall back to remind you your past

Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Prophet Calls On Present Buhari To Assemble Cases For Healing / Curious!!! / 5G Not Spreading Coronavirus- World Health Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.