Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

HELP!! Unknown Lump On The Face - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP!! Unknown Lump On The Face (473 Views)

How Do I Treat This Painful Lump On My Face / Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached / Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! Unknown Lump On The Face by Alchemist22: 7:46am On Apr 10, 2020
Hi everyone.
Few months ago, I noticed this small bump on my forehead which later cleared without any medication. Ever since then, I have been having this lump on my forehead at intervals and it gets bigger. It appears mostly in the morning after I've had a sleep but right now it's gotten so bad that it occurs any time of the day and it takes about 2 or 3 days to clear out.

It doesn't feel itchy at all only that it's swollen. At a point, the lump started to show at different parts of my face, from the left part of my forehead to the right and sometimes in-between the brows. When it does, I have no choice than to stay indoor because it's really obvious, I've had to cancel appointments because of this.
I have seen doctors but they can't say categorically what it is, I've taking medications but bit still thesame.

I Just woke up from bed now to realise that the lump has moved down to my face, under my left eye and my cheek is all swollen like I had a fight with Joshua.
I'm posting this here Incase someone who's had this kinda issue can help me out and maybe tell me if I'm doing something wrong.
Thanks in advance.

Re: HELP!! Unknown Lump On The Face by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:51am On Apr 10, 2020
It's gone in the name of JESUS CHRIST amen
Re: HELP!! Unknown Lump On The Face by Alchemist22: 8:05am On Apr 11, 2020
cc dominique Sissy3. Kindly help move this to front page please
Re: HELP!! Unknown Lump On The Face by RaymondHarmony: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2022
Alchemist22:
Hi everyone.
Few months ago, I noticed this small bump on my forehead which later cleared without any medication. Ever since then, I have been having this lump on my forehead at intervals and it gets bigger. It appears mostly in the morning after I've had a sleep but right now it's gotten so bad that it occurs any time of the day and it takes about 2 or 3 days to clear out.

It doesn't feel itchy at all only that it's swollen. At a point, the lump started to show at different parts of my face, from the left part of my forehead to the right and sometimes in-between the brows. When it does, I have no choice than to stay indoor because it's really obvious, I've had to cancel appointments because of this.
I have seen doctors but they can't say categorically what it is, I've taking medications but bit still thesame.

I Just woke up from bed now to realise that the lump has moved down to my face, under my left eye and my cheek is all swollen like I had a fight with Joshua.
I'm posting this here Incase someone who's had this kinda issue can help me out and maybe tell me if I'm doing something wrong.
Thanks in advance.

Hello bro any update?

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 In Anambra: Press Release From At Joseph Hospital, Adazi Nnukwu / BREAKING: COVID19, Nigeria Records 51 New Cases, 17 Deaths Today (see States Aff / With These Symptoms, How Can I Get Rid Of Whatever The Problem Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.