Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Lockdown: How Are You Coping????? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lockdown: How Are You Coping????? (827 Views)

Married Civil Servants In Today's Economy, How are you coping? / How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? / Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: How Are You Coping????? by OmoDavido(m): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2020
Hunger is real o. How are you coping. I could see some people still asking the government to add more extra days..

Like, people that want to work are not allowed to. Those that depend on thier daily income to feed nko. Those without anyone to look after them. If government can't give us food. They should free us and allow us to go and work for our food.

Hunger killls faster than Corona virus. Just yesterday, it was till 8pm before I could get something to eat after.

Some people didn't even eat or couldn't get what to eat throughout yesterday.

No money, no food anywhere and people still want government to add more days.

Abeg make una fear God o. Because all fingers are not equal.
Re: Lockdown: How Are You Coping????? by sharaff6(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2020
True talk bro . Am left with 500naira in my account now i dont have any means if they add more days to the 14day we are using means hunger may kill my wife and 1yrs old son.
Re: Lockdown: How Are You Coping????? by Greatzeus(m): 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Lockdown: How Are You Coping????? by 1stHooligan(m): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
I am afraid the lockdown may be extended. I just wish the Corona cure is found.
I can't go more days longer at home. Don't wanna die of hunger

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: How Are You Coping????? by Sharonstone7719: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
The Lord has been faithful
Re: Lockdown: How Are You Coping????? by Bola146(f): 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
It's been God and good friends from here, if not, it wouldn't have been able to be alive. God bless you all. Kindly extend helping hands to those who are in need of foods please.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: How Are You Coping????? by dasugar(f): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
Only God has been sustaining us.We d parents have to eat once in a day for the kids to feed two tyms in a day. No money been that my hubby depends on what he gets daily me am out of job. Is been hell. Received insult from begging my numy but is well.
Re: Lockdown: How Are You Coping????? by dasugar(f): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bola146:
It's been God and good friends from here, if not, it wouldn't have been able to be alive. God bless you all. Kindly extend helping hands to those who are in need of foods please.
Lucky u. Having people to help me as been difficult.
Re: Lockdown: How Are You Coping????? by Alennsar(f): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
Alhamdulillah �. In all situations we must thank God but I really don't want it to be extended biko
Re: Lockdown: How Are You Coping????? by Ifyjos(f): 12:06am On Apr 11, 2020
All thanks to my faithful and mighty God, by his grace I and my family got enough to eat
Re: Lockdown: How Are You Coping????? by foreveryoung1515(f): 1:28am On Apr 11, 2020
may God help us.
Re: Lockdown: How Are You Coping????? by SKYloafFISH(f): 1:47am On Apr 11, 2020
What can we do
Re: Lockdown: How Are You Coping????? by helinues: 5:36am On Apr 11, 2020
Coping like others.

The fallen off heaven is not for one man
Re: Lockdown: How Are You Coping????? by AdorableAyo: 11:11am On Apr 11, 2020
It's been tight. God should help us in this difficult times. Feeding is now like a war
Re: Lockdown: How Are You Coping????? by egopersonified(f): 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
dasugar:
Only God has been sustaining us.We d parents have to eat once in a day for the kids to feed two tyms in a day. No money been that my hubby depends on what he gets daily me am out of job. Is been hell. Received insult from begging my numy but is well.

I went through your posts, why haven't you posted your account number on all those giveaway threads? And please stop looking for jobs and start selling food like rice, fried potatoes, yam, tomato sauce with fish, roast corn or plantain or fry akara in front of your house or somewhere close to home, choose one and stick with it. I saw pictures of food you posted. You can never go wrong with food business.
Re: Lockdown: How Are You Coping????? by dasugar(f): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=egopersonified post=88334238]

I went through your posts, why haven't you posted your account number on all those giveaway threads? And please stop looking for jobs and start selling food like rice, fried potatoes, yam, tomato sauce with fish, roast corn or plantain or fry akara in front of your house or somewhere close to home, choose one and stick with it. I saw pictures of food you posted. You can never go wrong with food business. [/quote
Re: Lockdown: How Are You Coping????? by FlutterDollar99(m): 12:40am On Apr 12, 2020
The will always be a way where there is a will. Time Maybe hard but don't let it break you.
Re: Lockdown: How Are You Coping????? by egopersonified(f): 6:42am On Apr 12, 2020
dasugar:
My dear thanks for ur reply. I ve tried selling akara,roast yam in my area but it was fruitless cos the patronage was low and the little money I had instead of gaining i was loosing had to stop. Not that I don't ve a million and one tin to do but where is d capital. Am not alazy woman just needed a boost to achieve my aim. Moreover those give away I no dey get luck for am. I hardly beg for fear of rejection. Thank u.

do you still use these numbers?

Please forget rejection or ego during this lockdown, do anything legal to survive this period, even after the lockdown, food will be scarce and expensive, people will lose jobs, salaries will be cut, business will be slow.
Re: Lockdown: How Are You Coping????? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:22am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Lockdown: How Are You Coping????? by dasugar(f): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2020
egopersonified:

Please forget rejection or ego during this lockdown, do anything legal to survive this period, even after the lockdown, food will be scarce and expensive, people will lose jobs, salaries will be cut, business will be slow.
Re: Lockdown: How Are You Coping????? by dasugar(f): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2020
egopersonified:

Thank you so much u re an angel sent from above. God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: How Are You Coping????? by Drsmartphilips: 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nothing

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Little Niece Is Missing / Wallpaper Available For Sale / What Is This World Turning Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.