Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Help - Pls Recommend A Good Maternity Clinic At New Oko Oba - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help - Pls Recommend A Good Maternity Clinic At New Oko Oba (223 Views)

Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship / I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls / Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help - Pls Recommend A Good Maternity Clinic At New Oko Oba by onlineresource: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2020
Hello.

My wife and I are to relocate to new oko oba though we are yet to make the move due to the restriction of Covid19

She's currently pregnant 3 month gone

And I would like to get a recommendation of a good clinic I can get her registered in at new oko oba pending when we finally make the move so that I can drive her there during the lockdown.

Would appreciate a feedback from you all.

Thanks
Re: Help - Pls Recommend A Good Maternity Clinic At New Oko Oba by frozen70(f): 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
Don't rush this

Wait until you pack to your new apartment, ask people around or your neighbours, they are in best position to advise you since you ate there

You can't be living in point A and be going for antenatal in point D, what about midnight labour and the rest

Best option you can still register in both general hospital there and private hospital, she can still attend both since this is her first pregnancy

(1) (Reply)

How Much Blood You Loss During Menstrual Period? / Save Cost And Look Good With Organic And Skincare Online Training / Experiment Shows COVID-19 Can Survive Long Exposure To High Temperatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.