Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Please I Need Some Information About Unn, Esut And Imt - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Some Information About Unn, Esut And Imt (412 Views)

IMT Student Pays School Fees Only To Find Out Department Doesn't Exist. Photos / IMT Student And His "Customised Vehicle" Storm School In Enugu. Photos / Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Some Information About Unn, Esut And Imt by Bigga5(m): 10:16am On Apr 10, 2020
Please I want to know the school fees, textbooks, handouts, and other expenses of those 3 Universities.

A relative of mine was asking me about the school fees of my chosen institutions but I couldn't give him a straight answer because I was not actually aware.

But he told me to make enquiries about it and get back to him within the month end.

So my people, please I need to know how much it will cost me yearly to study in the following institutions:
UNN
ESUT
IMT

Starting from the acceptance fee down to school fees, textbooks, handouts etc (like the estimated expenses for each year).

You comments are highly needed pls.
Re: Please I Need Some Information About Unn, Esut And Imt by Zeeknow3245(m): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
What course? If medicine, you are going to pay quite some money e.g. ESUT charges over 300k total fees, UNN doesn't charge since it is federal probably between 70-100k total fee
Re: Please I Need Some Information About Unn, Esut And Imt by nkakp(m): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bigga5:
Please I want to know the school fees, textbooks, handouts, and other expenses of those 3 Universities.

A relative of mine was asking me about the school fees of my chosen institutions but I couldn't give him a straight answer because I was not actually aware.

But he told me to make enquiries about it and get back to him within the month end.

So my people, please I need to know how much it will cost me yearly to study in the following institutions:
UNN
ESUT
IMT

Starting from the acceptance fee down to school fees, textbooks, handouts etc (like the estimated expenses for each year).

You comments are highly needed pls.

SURE FOUNDATION POLYTECHNIC Ikot Akai, Ukanafun L. G. A, Akwa Ibom state.

A private polytechnic with state of the art equipments,labs and classrooms.

2020/2021 Academic Session! Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!!

THE FOLLOWING COURSES BELOW ARE AVAILABLE:

- Accounting
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Public Administration
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mass communication
- Business Administration
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Estate Management....e.t.c

Interested students should obtain application form from the admission's office or call the following number 0909-
921-3377

It is now your turn to have a qualitative polytechnic education in a conducive and practical environment.

Get Registered.

visit our website, www.sfp.edu.ng
Re: Please I Need Some Information About Unn, Esut And Imt by Bigga5(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Zeeknow3245:
What course? If medicine, you are going to pay quite some money e.g. ESUT charges over 300k total fees, UNN doesn't charge since it is federal probably between 70-100k total fee

Sorry that it's coming late.

The course is Accounting.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Fed Poly Ilaro 2020/2021 Admission / Breaking News: You Can Now Check Jamb UTME 2020 Results Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.