Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

The Nigeria Governors Covidiot Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigeria Governors Covidiot Group (358 Views)

Nigeria Governors’ Forum Reject Sale Of Power Plants, Sue FG / Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum / Lists Of Nigeria Governors Who Have Range Rover Sentinel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigeria Governors Covidiot Group by Royals1st: 10:44am On Apr 10, 2020
The Nigeria Governors Covidiot Group:
Ben Ayade (Cross Rivers)
Masari (Katsina)
Akeredolu (Ondo)
Wike (Rivers)
Bello (Kogi)
Diri (Bayelsa)

All these governors have lifted restrictions on gatherings for Easter holidays.

Pls RT to help me ask:
Will the virus be going on holiday?

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Governors Covidiot Group by walexGodson(m): 10:49am On Apr 10, 2020
Naija I thee��
Re: The Nigeria Governors Covidiot Group by Melezenawii: 10:49am On Apr 10, 2020
They want to spread the disease quickly...so that they can receive grant from FG
Re: The Nigeria Governors Covidiot Group by sapientia(m): 10:51am On Apr 10, 2020
Royals1st:
The Nigeria Governors Covidiot Group:
Ben Ayade (Cross Rivers)
Masari (Katsina)
Akeredolu (Ondo)
Wike (Rivers)
Bello (Kogi)
Diri (Bayelsa)

All these governors have lifted restrictions on gatherings for Easter holidays.

Pls RT to help me ask:
Will the virus be going on holiday?

OP, please amend your Title to "List of Governors on a Mission to wipe out Nigeria"

Their decisions will be the worst decision taken so far on this issue.

Just because Buhari is docile.

No matter our useless our president can be, even if he is worse than Bello of Kogi, but alive, FG would have immediately responded.

Christians all over Nigeria should be ashamed of themselves and bluntly confront this governors.

I weep because One can practice all social distancing only for one covidiot to just come and infect him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Nigeria Governors Covidiot Group by espn(m): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2020
Religion Religion Religion...Africans Africans Africa...IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW...I won't say more...
Re: The Nigeria Governors Covidiot Group by Melezenawii: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2020
sapientia:

OP, please amend your Title to "List of Governors on a Mission to wipe out Nigeria"

Their decisions will be the worst decision taken so far on this issue.

Just because Buhari is docile.

No matter our useless our president can be, even if he is worse than Bello of Kogi, but alive, FG would have immediately responded.

Christians all over Nigeria should be ashamed of themselves and bluntly confront this governors.

I weep because One can practice all social distancing only for one covidiot to just come and infect him

Why are you so ignoramus..did FG place those States on Lockdown in the first place? Are they not the Governors that place lockdown on their States relaxing them?

What is the business of the FG?

Use your IQ before spewing unreasonable trash
Re: The Nigeria Governors Covidiot Group by sapientia(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2020
Melezenawii:

Why are you so ignoramus..did FG place those States on Lockdown in the first place? Are they not the Governors that place lockdown on their States relaxing them?

What is the business of the FG?

Use your IQ before spewing unreasonable trash

Your brain is the one not functioning.

That Buhari came late to the party does not mean he should not have taken over the saddle since.

If FG did not fail in its duty even when backed by Law to determine the extent of what states can do during this lockdown, States would not be calling the shots now.

Buhari led FG is clueless and this is why this governors will cause the death of millions just because they want to appeal to Christian votes.

Melezenawii:
They want to spread the disease quickly...so that they can receive grant from FG

I would not have replied you if I saw this on time. You are actually a clown

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Clocks 63: Things You May Not Know About The Africa's Richest Man / Nigerian Politicians Are The Most Wicked People In This Country. / Can Nigeria Government Go Really This Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.