Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home (23320 Views)

Three Crowns Milk Promotes Health, Wellness With ‘everybody Is Welcome’ Fitness / Ways To Keep Fit While You Cook / How Nigerians Are Keeping Fit; While Covid-19 Lockdown Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by StPete: 7:15am On Apr 11, 2020
People dey talk of hunger, this one dey talk of shedding weight and exercising. Do you want people to shed of the only meat covering their bones in hunger this lockdown? It is only when you eat belleful that you can begin to reason exercise. What if your stomach is completely empty
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by LKO(m): 7:18am On Apr 11, 2020
satelliteDISH:

U are the unserious and unintelligent fellow here. Is galaxy TV and wap tv not in Dstv and Gotv?

I don't have wap tv on my GoTV. What could be the issue?
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by Slimranky(m): 7:18am On Apr 11, 2020
My problem is that after spending money to fill my 7kg cooking gas last week
This other gas company in my town is giving out free gas up to 75kg to people today
cry cry

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by Fundamentalist: 7:26am On Apr 11, 2020
Some people still dont know that both peak and three crowns are owned by same company

3 Likes

Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by Fuckgovt: 7:35am On Apr 11, 2020
Best show not those rubbish bbn
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by mrkings84(m): 7:37am On Apr 11, 2020
How does this turn a palliative to my hunger situation right now

Ordinary garri person no see drink! undecided
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by Tboysalau(m): 7:39am On Apr 11, 2020
Graysons:
how come peak milk is way more expensive than three crowns.
peak is full cream milk while three crowns is skimmed milk

1 Like

Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by Tboysalau(m): 7:41am On Apr 11, 2020
Fundamentalist:
Some people still dont know that both peak and three crowns are owned by same company
yes just like how Tecno, Infinix and Itel are all owned by the same company
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by kunyeo(m): 7:47am On Apr 11, 2020
Jestin:
With all due respect, I stand with peak milk

No be Peak dey produce Three Crowns?
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by janedonez(m): 8:06am On Apr 11, 2020
Thumbs up to Three crown milk. I never liked or purchased their milk due addiction to sweeteners. But recently when I took their product due to non availability of others. I discovered that I was doing myself a lot of disservice by avoiding three crown. Now it is three crown or nothing for me. Keep it up. #teamthreecrown. Kiss

1 Like

Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by DavidEsq(m): 8:27am On Apr 11, 2020
DriggityDre:
86% of NL girls lipsrsealed
U are doing well grin
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by Harrynight(m): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2020
Jestin:

Not that peak is better than 3crown
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by Christian07(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2020
Doctor2020:
What do they have in plan for Nigerians.

To continue d lockdown
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by edoairways: 8:41am On Apr 11, 2020
Jestin:
Three crown and peak milk are from the same company
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by DriggityDre: 8:48am On Apr 11, 2020
RitualistMan:
[s][/s]
More strength to your work. Iseeee
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by Prudency045: 8:53am On Apr 11, 2020
Jestin:

If you like stand with Peak milk, your money is still going to the same purse.

In other news, Peak milk and 3 Crowns are from the same manufacturer.
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by DaBillionnaire: 8:58am On Apr 11, 2020
Mahadevraj:
The Marachekku Groundnut Oil, also known as peanut oil, is used for cooking in some parts of the world. This oil has a nutty flavor and offers various health benefits. It is loaded with monounsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants. Find out why you should start using peanut oil.

Will love to know more
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by GuestLog: 9:09am On Apr 11, 2020
Jestin:
Same company produce Three Crowns Milk & Peak Milk.

Many people don't know that.
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by Graysons: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2020
Tboysalau:

peak is full cream milk while three crowns is skimmed milk
Owk thanks!
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by shaw2(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2020
Have you ever patronized their products?
If you want to know their plan for Nigerians, go to their website and see their mission and vision.

I know the plans you want is online giveaway. Have you ever boldly tagged the FG on any of their social media handles and ask them what plans they have for you?
Doctor2020:
What do they have in plan for Nigerians.
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by drealbenard(m): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by drealbenard(m): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2020
Graysons:

The aim is to tap into the different markets. Smart business strategy.

Same with Knorr & Rayco, both produced by Unilever but Knorr is way more expensive than Rayco

1 Like

Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by satelliteDISH(m): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2020
LKO:

I don't have wap tv on my GoTV. What could be the issue?

Your antenna is not pointing to the correct mtn mask that carries the gotv signal in your area.

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS THIS

Increase the height of the antenna by mounting it onto a pole and erecting it a little bit above the roof of your home.

Then start rotating the pole clockwise or anticlockwise 360 degrees until you have a good reception on your gotv box.

Then reset your decoder from the installation menu to start searching for network.

Observe that you have upto 70+ channels that will pop up at the end of search process.

Then start ro
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by satelliteDISH(m): 10:45am On Apr 11, 2020
scoundrel:

Their inferior picture quality does not allow me enjoy their programming. I prefer the HD picture of AfricaMagic Showcase.

Yes it is true that AfricaMagic transmit with HD programming. But mind you that Dstv/Gotv is just one network out of the numerous networks transmitting in sub Saharan Africa.
So in the real sense I believe that the company is trying to reach a wider coverage of viewers.
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by Fabulously001(f): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2020
good one
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by charlsecy(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2020
Graysons:
They are of different variety. Peak is Full Cream milk, while Three Crowns is Instant Filled milk. Peak now has Instant Filled variant, which is also cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by Graysons: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2020
charlsecy:
They are of different variety. Peak is Full Cream milk, while Three Crowns is Instant Filled milk. Peak now has Instant Filled variant, which is also cheaper.
Thank you.
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by LKO(m): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
satelliteDISH:

Your antenna is not pointing to the correct mtn mask that carries the gotv signal in your area.

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS THIS

Increase the height of the antenna by mounting it onto a pole and erecting it a little bit above the roof of your home.

Then start rotating the pole clockwise or anticlockwise 360 degrees until you have a good reception on your gotv box.

Then reset your decoder from the installation menu to start searching for network.

Observe that you have upto 70+ channels that will pop up at the end of search process.

Then start ro

Many thanks. I currently just have 68 channels on my GoTV.
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by nonye6194: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jestin:

Both three crowns and peak milk are owned by the same company Friesland Campina.
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by Nigeriapen(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
List of 13 Nigerian Kill By Coronavirus In Abroad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYhqUgZO9hs
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by davades(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
This one na for people wey get something to eat
Re: Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home by seglenn995(m): 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
yeah are they giving out something? because this is something time oo, abi we all need something

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably / Fake Doctor Arrested For Killing Patients In Ondo State / Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.