Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

30k - 40k For Site With... - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 30k - 40k For Site With... (1932 Views)

I Will Pay You 40K For Facebook Task / Get More Traffic To Your Site WITH Content Repurposing / Blog For Blog. Site For Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30k - 40k For Site With... by CallMeDrino: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

I bet u don't no me... If u think I am new here, then u r the greatest mumu ever.... But I wunt be foolish to go into details with u.

grin cheesy

This is you in picture tongue

Re: 30k - 40k For Site With... by Gordson: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
CallMeDrino:
Lmao..

The mumu scammer attack with ProfDview1

Logout then login to his scam account mrcommonsense and then quote himself grin

I swear the guy na the same person.

Na Scammer

1 Like

Re: 30k - 40k For Site With... by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Gordson:

Since you have agreed that you/he is don william, then nothing else to say

You/He is a bloody thief.

You have been banned for scamming before, you will be banned again.

CallMeDrino:
Lmao..

The mumu scammer attack with ProfDview1

Logout then login to his scam account mrcommonsense and then quote himself grin
Re: 30k - 40k For Site With... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
CallMeDrino:

grin cheesy
This is you in picture tongue
I wunt reply u again.. U r a kid
Re: 30k - 40k For Site With... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Gordson:

Na Scammer
Re: 30k - 40k For Site With... by CallMeDrino: 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
Gordson:

Na Scammer

No mind him. He think say we mumu grin

The mumu think na kindergarten pupils he dey deal with
Re: 30k - 40k For Site With... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
CallMeDrino:

No mind him. He think say we mumu grin

The mumu think na kindergarten pupils he dey deal with
Re: 30k - 40k For Site With... by CallMeDrino: 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

U r mistaken... I wud av shown u a chat with mrcommonsense after I saw the thread abt scammer of a thing.. But I wunt ... No need to argue with pigs.

U r angry cx I wasn't so foolish like you to av bliv anytin I see online...

I rather took a step to know what happened and thank God... Mrcommonsense explained all

Show us chat grin, you're daft if you think anyone with common sense would believe that.

Re: 30k - 40k For Site With... by CallMeDrino: 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Gordson... Aare2050 note this...

Mrcommonsense wunt pay Aare2050 a dime until he comes to report this case so that they can proceed to court...

Mrcommonsense pls sir.... I am not saying this secretly pls do not pay Aare2050 any dime unless he appears with his lawyer..

Final..

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 pls take note

Imagine you begging yourself not to refund someone's money. Scammer, refund the guy's money

Re: 30k - 40k For Site With... by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Show us chat grin, you're daft if you think anyone with common sense would believe that.

Re: 30k - 40k For Site With... by CallMeDrino: 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

U r mistaken... I wud av shown u a chat with mrcommonsense after I saw the thread abt scammer of a thing.. But I wunt... No need to argue with pigs.

U r angry cx I wasn't so foolish like you to av bliv anytin I see online...

I rather took a step to know what happened and thank God... Mrcommonsense explained all

He explained all and you believe him thinking the accuser is lying? grin
Re: 30k - 40k For Site With... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Imagine you begging yourself not to refund someone's money. Scammer, refund the guy's money
Re: 30k - 40k For Site With... by CallMeDrino: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

No need.. U wunt stil bliv.. But don't worry...

Aare2050 is not getting any dime from that $30 dollars unless he proves himself in the court..

Am I on any one side? No

But since mrcommonsense has included court for transparency. Let Aare2050 take it up from there

Guy, with the way you're typing, you just keep exposing yourself that you're mrcommonsense

Just rest.. Refund the guy's money
Re: 30k - 40k For Site With... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
CallMeDrino:

He explained all and you believe him thinking the accuser is lying? grin
I don't need to tel u anytin
Re: 30k - 40k For Site With... by CallMeDrino: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls ursef... Aare2050...forget it... Ur money is gone... Unless u appear In court

This nation' needs to be cleansed, u can't just accuse sumone of fraud without evidence

Yes, I agree.

This nation needs cleansing... Scammers like you including the ones in government should be killed!.

1 Like

Re: 30k - 40k For Site With... by Aare2050(m): 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
I want to say a big thank you to CallmeDrino and Gordson.

Mrcommonsense scammed me of the sum of 30$, even if he refund now, it is as a result of calling him out.

Let him come and deny the fact that he didn't receive 30$ from my friend through PayPal. His thoughts was that I'm a yahoo boy, and I won't want to expose him. Not known to him that the sender is my long time friend how lives in Spain. The said token was for my birthday.

Also, mrcommonsense threatened my life, telling me he's going to split my blood.
This should be taken seriously. Its a criminal offence incase mrcommonsense1, mrcommonsense and profdview1 is not aware of this.

He abused me and bullied me online, which is another criminal offence.

But I'm letting all this slide, all I want is my money.

He has many names
Oseni Williams
Don Williams
William Sam.

I'm not going to take him to any physical court, I prefer this "world wide court" where everyone can witness his atrocities. He can call me names and call my parents names. All I want is my money...

I've waited for over a month to get a refund from him, either to me or to the sender. But he didn't do any of it.
Now he's sending a screenshot of a sold website, how thus that concern me? Is that a proof that you didn't receive 30$?

Keep shouting court court court, I'll be in my house expecting your lawyer. But as for me, here is my court...
Re: 30k - 40k For Site With... by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Aare2050 u lost the fight.. Despite the fact that its ur money but u went in the wrong way to defend it..

Shud I confess to you? You Av only one way to get this money back

Clear him name and apologize to him... I understand how u feel, if it was me, I will feel in the same way. But pls just clear his name and apologize to him.

Somone like me value my reputation than money... I wunt like it when sumone tarnishes my image on a public forum

If you don't, u will be forced to spend the little u av on court and u will get notin back....

Trust me, I understand how u feel but u shud know how mrcommonsense feels after u tarnish him online
Re: 30k - 40k For Site With... by Paperwork: 6:36am On Apr 13, 2020
Cyberleets:
Be realistic mate, no one with a 10k daily pageviews will sell their site for 40k naira

When that same site sells for about $5000-$7000 on site flipping Facebook page!

In fact I will pay $2000 for whoever wants to sell such site wink

90% of site traffic must be organic
Hi Bro, did you manage to find a good bitcoin mining script? Or anyone you know I can buy from?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Locked Out Of My Site Admin, Please Help / Youtube, Netflix, Instagram Live Story Clone / Create A Fiverr-like Website Without Coding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.