Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Immigrate Now Or Complete The Building Project I Started Before Immigrating - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigrate Now Or Complete The Building Project I Started Before Immigrating (1109 Views)

Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) / What Should I Know As A Nigerian Before Immigrating To The UK? / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigrate Now Or Complete The Building Project I Started Before Immigrating by npn001(f): 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hi, I need your advise.

I'm thinking of relocating from this country with the funds I have but then I have a building project I've already started and it's remaining just a few things. The situation of this country is making think I should just leave now then I can complete the building later on.

Although I know I will leave, if not now later, I'm just feeling the urge to leave now. Nigeria doesn't seem like it will get better anytime soon or even later so as I a young person, what should I do. Should I immigrate now or wait to complete to my building project then immigrate?
Re: Immigrate Now Or Complete The Building Project I Started Before Immigrating by wilcox(m): 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
Your first paragraph has the answer to your question. Bro’s the earlier you move the better for you and your family.
Re: Immigrate Now Or Complete The Building Project I Started Before Immigrating by Sanctification1(f): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
npn001:
Hi, I need your advise.

I'm thinking of relocating from this country with the funds I have but then I have a building project I've already started and it's remaining just a few things. The situation of this country is making think I should just leave now then I can complete the building later on.

Although I know I will leave, if not now later, I'm just feeling the urge to leave now. Nigeria doesn't seem like it will get better anytime soon or even later so as I a young person, what should I do. Should I immigrate now or wait to complete to my building project then immigrate?

if you know you really love yourself and your unborn kids it will be wise for you to move now before it's too late...that house you're building is nothing buh depends on the place you're building it if it's Island, Ikoyi or any where in Lagos that marketable apart from that i will even advice you to sell it and travel out if you have better links to a better country.......if you needs a link to travel to a better country i can help you on that okay.

1 Like

Re: Immigrate Now Or Complete The Building Project I Started Before Immigrating by Sanctification1(f): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sanctification1:

if you know you really love yourself and your unborn kids it will be wise for you to move now before it's too late...that house you're building is nothing buh depends on the place you're building it if it's Island, or any where in Lagos that marketable apart from that i will even advise you to sell it and travel out if you have better links to a better country.......if you needs a link to travel to a better country i can help you on that okay.
Re: Immigrate Now Or Complete The Building Project I Started Before Immigrating by EgunMogaji2: 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
npn001:
Hi, I need your advise.

Finish your project. Then carefully plan on a legit departure.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Immigrate Now Or Complete The Building Project I Started Before Immigrating by Rupect: 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
Guy, move now.

Afterwards you can complete your building project. Just try to migrate legally to a country that is future promising.
Re: Immigrate Now Or Complete The Building Project I Started Before Immigrating by excanny: 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
I hope you are not about to be scammed by one sweet mouth agent?

1 Like

Re: Immigrate Now Or Complete The Building Project I Started Before Immigrating by Evidenx(m): 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
npn001:
Hi, I need your advise.

WITH D WAY I HATE THIS COUNTRY,IF I WERE YOU,I WILL RUN OUT OF NAIJA QUICK QUICK.

BUT TO BE HONEST,ITS BETTER YOU CONTIUNE UR PROJECT,TO ALLOW THIS CORONA VIRUS WAHALA TO GO DOWN FIRST. LAST LAST,UR HOUSE WHEN PUT ON RENT CAN FETCH YOU MONEY WHEN U EVENTUALLY LEAVE THIS COUNTRY.
BE WISE!
BUILD......THEN RUN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Immigrate Now Or Complete The Building Project I Started Before Immigrating by uboma(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Good luck.

What should he to the completed project before his departure?

2 Likes

Re: Immigrate Now Or Complete The Building Project I Started Before Immigrating by npn001(f): 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
excanny:
I hope you are not about to be scammed by one sweet mouth agent?

Nah, moving legit no agent shit. Just tired of this country, honestly. Nothing good seems to be coming out of this country, all news just negative and depressing.
Re: Immigrate Now Or Complete The Building Project I Started Before Immigrating by npn001(f): 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Good luck.

Thanks
Re: Immigrate Now Or Complete The Building Project I Started Before Immigrating by excanny: 12:53am On Apr 11, 2020
npn001:

Nah, moving legit no agent shit. Just tired of this country, honestly. Nothing good seems to be coming out of this country, all news just negative and depressing.

Which country are you moving to?
Re: Immigrate Now Or Complete The Building Project I Started Before Immigrating by EgunMogaji2: 12:59am On Apr 11, 2020
uboma:

What should he to the completed project before his departure?

Chief, your question is not clear to me Sir.

1 Like

Re: Immigrate Now Or Complete The Building Project I Started Before Immigrating by uboma(m): 6:59am On Apr 11, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Chief, your question is not clear to me Sir.

Good morning Sir. I hope you are keeping safe from the covid-19 pandemic.

Sorry for the typo...

When he is finally ready to depart the country, what happens to the structure that was built?
Re: Immigrate Now Or Complete The Building Project I Started Before Immigrating by EgunMogaji2: 7:36am On Apr 11, 2020
uboma:

Good morning Sir. I hope you are keeping safe from the covid-19 pandemic.

Sorry for the typo...

When he is finally ready to depart the country, what happens to the structure that was built?

No worries.

He’ll rent it out or allow a relative to live in it even for free in exchange for up keep.

The value will go up as an investment.

The lands I bough in 2015 for N500K are now selling for N2.5M. As an example.

Also it might be a pull to get him to visit Nigeria often. I’m all about encouraging people to visit home from abroad as often as possible.
Re: Immigrate Now Or Complete The Building Project I Started Before Immigrating by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 11, 2020
If I were you I wouldn't think twice
You have brothers or sisters don't you? put them in charge of your building project
Re: Immigrate Now Or Complete The Building Project I Started Before Immigrating by gentlemate00: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
If the project will be generating residual income go ahead however if you are building for the sake of owning a house please reconsider it. Move out first and see how its goes.

npn001:
Hi, I need your advise.

Re: Immigrate Now Or Complete The Building Project I Started Before Immigrating by Akaewu: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
The best time to leave was yesterday

npn001:
Hi, I need your advise.

Re: Immigrate Now Or Complete The Building Project I Started Before Immigrating by simplyglow: 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sanctification1:

if you know you really love yourself and your unborn kids it will be wise for you to move now before it's too late...that house you're building is nothing buh depends on the place you're building it if it's Island, Ikoyi or any where in Lagos that marketable apart from that i will even advice you to sell it and travel out if you have better links to a better country.......if you needs a link to travel to a better country i can help you on that okay.

What do you mean by a better country? Anyways let me know the better countries you are referring to,and how you can be of help if interested

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To See The City Of Toronto, Canada,in My Life Video? / Traveling To Barbados / Help: What's The Average Rent Around Ikoyi, Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.