Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

, Mbbs Unijos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / , Mbbs Unijos (2321 Views)

UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe / We Have Sex 4times Everyday, Now My BF Is Tired 200L Unijos Student Needs Advice / 49-Year-Old UNIJOS Political Science Student Dies Few Days After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

, Mbbs Unijos by Stephneche(f): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Please anybody that know about this can help advise me, I wrote 2020 jamb and I had 254 while I applied mbbs in udus but I am now considering changing to uj because I have nice WAEC grades, 2A1 1B2 and 3B3 that's for my 5 core subjects and am also from ebonyi state (ELDs) but some people are telling me to change to dentistry that the score is poor for mbbs but some said I can get it please I need advise, if you advise me to change to dentistry I would also want you to tell me how standard uj is in dentistry /dental surgery, please I will be greatful if you can advise me on this.
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by InansBobo(m): 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
If you are on your own, u better not change it to uj. Success!

1 Like

Re: , Mbbs Unijos by Stephneche(f): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Do u think udus can admit me into dentistry with that score
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by LordIsaac(m): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
Truth is all you need to get it is to know someone. I'm a student in UJay and most of the people who knew people got admission even with low grades.
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by QueenXtar: 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Which state did you write your jamb exams?
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by Stephneche(f): 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Enugu state, that's where I live
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by Zeeknow3245(m): 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
I advice u change to state university, though fees are expensive try it. Lists of schools and some for federal schools.
MAUTECH
RSU
OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY
COOU
EBSU
ABSU
IMSU
LAUTECH
BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY
GOMBE STATE UNIVERSITY
OR CHANGE UR COURSE TO MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE OR DENTISTRY, BESIDES THE QUOTA FOR DENTISTRY IS RELATIVELY LOW
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by Papacypaul(m): 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Change to Unimaid, no post utme exam and their cutoff lastyr for medicine was 250 for those from non catchment area. Thank me later.
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by Herbephe1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
what about nursing or medical lab, am also an aspirant,
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by skylane: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Stephneche:
Please anybody that know about this can help advise me, I wrote 2020 jamb and I had 254 while I applied mbbs in udus but I am now considering changing to uj because I have nice WAEC grades, 2A1 1B2 and 3B3 that's for my 5 core subjects and am also from ebonyi state (ELDs) but some people are telling me to change to dentistry that the score is poor for mbbs but some said I can get it please I need advise, if you advise me to change to dentistry I would also want you to tell me how standard uj is in dentistry /dental surgery, please I will be greatful if you can advise me on this.
cut off for medicine in uj is 240 u qualify, am a medical student of uj
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
skylane:
Guy sorry if I sound rude o, but there's a difference between MBBS (Human Medicine to be precise) and Veterinary Medicine. The cut off mark for each is different.

And to the OP, Unijos pays more attention to your WAEC result i.e your grades in the core 5 subjects. If you had like 5A's above, you have a perfect chance of getting admitted into medicine as far as your jamb score is 250 and above. My course mate scored 250 in jamb and had 5A's in her WAEC. Her name came out in the merit list in our year. I also know a guy who scored 280 in Jamb but no A in his WAEC; he was denied admission into Medicine.
With 2A's in your WAEC and 254 in your jamb, plus your state of origin, I'll say you have a medium chance of being admitted into Human medicine in Unijos; I don't know about that of Veterinary medicine. Just pray and hope
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by Stephneche(f): 8:30am On Apr 12, 2020
skylane:

OK thanks
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by skylane: 9:12am On Apr 12, 2020
Uniquely:

Guy sorry if I sound rude o, but there's a difference between MBBS (Human Medicine to be precise) and Veterinary Medicine. The cut off mark for each is different.

And to the OP, Unijos pays more attention to your WAEC result i.e your grades in the core 5 subjects. If you had like 5A's above, you have a perfect chance of getting admitted into medicine as far as your jamb score is 250 and above. My course mate scored 250 in jamb and had 5A's in her WAEC. Her name came out in the merit list in our year. I also know a guy who scored 280 in Jamb but no A in his WAEC; he was denied admission into Medicine.
With 2A's in your WAEC and 254 in your jamb, plus your state of origin, I'll say you have a medium chance of being admitted into Human medicine in Unijos; I don't know about that of Veterinary medicine. Just pray and hope
i av seen people with worse results admitted last year,yes theres a difference between both,but all the same thing,the diff betwn both is one is wider than the other (vet med),the cut off mark for medicine is 240 vet med 220 as of last admission,so it all bow down to luck my dear
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by exynos(m): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
skylane:

What level please?
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by Stephneche(f): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
Uniquely:

I specifically said mbbs
Thanks dear I do appreciate
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by Stephneche(f): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
Stephneche:

OK thanks

Dear is dear a means I can talk with u privately? Maybe watsapp please
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by Stephneche(f): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
Herbephe1:
what about nursing or medical lab, am also an aspirant,

Are you on watsapp?
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by Stephneche(f): 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Zeeknow3245:
I advice u change to state university, though fees are expensive try it. Lists of schools and some for federal schools.
MAUTECH
RSU
OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY
COOU
EBSU
ABSU
IMSU
LAUTECH
BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY
GOMBE STATE UNIVERSITY
OR CHANGE UR COURSE TO MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE OR DENTISTRY, BESIDES THE QUOTA FOR DENTISTRY IS RELATIVELY LOW

I can't afford state university
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by skylane: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
exynos:

What level please?
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by skylane: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Stephneche:

Dear is dear a means I can talk with u privately? Maybe watsapp please
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by Zeeknow3245(m): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2020
Stephneche:

I can't afford state university
Which state are u from?
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by Stephneche(f): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

Which state are u from?

Ebonyi
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:39am On Apr 13, 2020
Stephneche:

Ebonyi
I suggest u choose a federal university from the east. Although, it would be very tough u have a chance ooo, those telling u that 240/250 and 5As will get u admisssion into UNIJOS is telling u half the truth. In unilag i have a guy with 3C5s and 2B3 get admission into Dentistry with 289 which is quite less than 300 and he was not from the catchment area, an Igbo like you. So read extremely hard for ur post utme.

1 Like

Re: , Mbbs Unijos by Herbephe1(m): 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Stephneche:

Are you on watsapp?
yeah I'm, I have pmed u
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by Stephneche(f): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2020
Uniquely:

OK thanks
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by Stephneche(f): 9:32am On Apr 23, 2020

Give me details to chat u on WhatsApp pls
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by NittaB: 10:02am On Mar 26, 2021
Stephneche:

OK thanks

Please I need your help, my sister is in unijos 200l and she insists that shook fees is paid 2ce in an academic year, how true is this?. She's in medicine and surgery.
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by NittaB: 10:04am On Mar 26, 2021
InansBobo:
If you are on your own, u better not change it to uj. Success!

Please I need your help, my sister is a 200l student of medicine and surgery at unijos claiming that fees are paid 2ce in each academic year... How true is this?
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by InansBobo(m): 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
NittaB:

Please I need your help, my sister is a 200l student of medicine and surgery at unijos claiming that fees are paid 2ce in each academic year... How true is this?
lol, you have to trust her, we students need money jor.

On a serious note, it depends on what fee she's talking about and how much: it clearly can't be school fees
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by SF123(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
Greetings medics.
Any mbbs student of UNIJOS, please relate lets Connect. I am an mbbs aspirant 2023.
Please this is significant.
Re: , Mbbs Unijos by SF123(m): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
skylane:
Greetings Chief, please relate lets connect, i am medical aspirant of UNIJOS.

(1) (Reply)

Why Male Birds Are More Beautiful Than Female Birds / Alleged Aplicant Dresses As A Dibia (native Doctor) For His Aptitude At FUTO. / How Does Jamb Commulate The Aggregate Score Of A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.