Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Has N-power Entered One Chance? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has N-power Entered One Chance? (457 Views)

Senate Summons IGP, Wike, Over ‘One Chance’ Victim’s Death / FFK: Nigeria Has Entered ‘One Chance’ Under Buhari, APC – Ex-minister, Dalung / We Entered ‘one Chance’ By Supporting Abdulrazaq As Kwara Governor, Says Lai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has N-power Entered One Chance? by DanseMacabre(m): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Guys let's not waste time. Honourable Minister of Disaster, Sadiya Whatever, assured beneficiaries that their stipends would be paid before Easter.

Today is Good Friday afternoon, barely a day and half to D-Day, yet all my friends who are volunteers never hear kpim.

Isn't this sufficient to show that beneficiaries don enter one chance?

If you never know before, spoiler alert - Nigeria doesn't give a rat's ass about you.

The one wey tire me pass na say even their official Nairaland handle, npower don dey even follow dey comment for unrelated threads... grin grin grin
Re: Has N-power Entered One Chance? by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
N-Power is meant to calm the Southerners and other non Fulanis jobless ones for the evil of BuhariAPC system of employing HausaFulanisKanuri Muslims in the REAL FGN employment.

All the real Federal Jobs have been skewed to only northern Muslims while Npower is for rest southern and non Muslims North.
Re: Has N-power Entered One Chance? by DanseMacabre(m): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
N-Power is meant to calm the Southerners and other non Fulanis jobless ones for the evil of BuhariAPC system of employing HausaFulanisKanuri Muslims in the REAL FGN employment.

All the real Federal Jobs have been skewed to only northern Muslims while Npower is for rest southern and non Muslims North.

Lol. I respect your opinion bro. However, I think there are a lot of beneficiaries from the North too..

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Can Lead To Overthrow Of Governments – Shehu Sani Warns / Gov. Wike Must Not Destroy Legacies Of Our Forefathers ~RIVLEAF / Abba Kyari Flown To London For Treatment In The Midst Of COVID 19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.