Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Simplest Programming Language To Learn During This Lockdown - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Simplest Programming Language To Learn During This Lockdown (1011 Views)

Best Programming Language To Learn This 2021: The Beginner's Guide / What's The Simplest Programming Language To Learn? / What Program Can I Learn During This Short Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simplest Programming Language To Learn During This Lockdown by hooderuja(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
HTML is the simplest programming language you can learn within a short period of time.
(my opinion )

Language of the web, you can easily manipulate the web if you're deep in HTML. (not easy though, you have to work)

But you know what?
HTML is married, he has a wife �

CSS

CSS is another language you will enjoy learning alongside HTML

Javascript
Javascript means using a hammer � to kill an ant �

Javascript is another sweet programming language. It is called simple but not easy.

Feel free to add yours.
Re: Simplest Programming Language To Learn During This Lockdown by oieda: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
People, correct me if I am wrong.

HTML is NOT a programming language, technically. It is a markup language, as CSS is a styling language.

Now we are done with semantics, I suggest PYTHON. Versatile, popular, currently quite relevant and gives a good intro. to the programming language world.

1 Like

Re: Simplest Programming Language To Learn During This Lockdown by Elnasir001: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
HTML truly is not a programming language but the best way to start your journey as a programmer is by learning HTML and CSS and you will find programing very easy and interesting. If you wish to learn HTML and CSS i have made a step to step guide on how to design a website with HTML and CSS which i normally sell each at the rate of #5000 each but due to this lockdown i have smash down the price to #6000 for the two contact me on 07061118898 if you have interest
Re: Simplest Programming Language To Learn During This Lockdown by Maskyy(m): 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
oieda:
People, correct me if I am wrong.

HTML is NOT a programming language, technically. It is a markup language, as CSS is a styling language.

Now we are done with semantics, I suggest PYTHON. Versatile, popular, currently quite relevant and gives a good intro. to the programming language world.

You want to be a programmer, developer, data scientist, designer and mobile dev with a full guide and motoring with tasks.

Codefans is helping a budding developer Like you. Signup to their community and have a dream at no cost.
Novice is specially trained.

Fill this form to get started

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18cWuMdfV2fZ7ERJHRkwzpAmqaAwA-_W5R4cpE0zGeFw/edit?usp=drivesdk
Re: Simplest Programming Language To Learn During This Lockdown by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Html is not a programming language. No programming language is easy.

1 Like

Re: Simplest Programming Language To Learn During This Lockdown by Maskyy(m): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Html is not a programming language. No programming language is easy.

HTML is a web language
Re: Simplest Programming Language To Learn During This Lockdown by Nuklex(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hi guys I'm a newbie in web development , I just encountered a problem which is that my javaScript code doesn't work I have enabled it on the browser yet it's not working. Please advise.
Re: Simplest Programming Language To Learn During This Lockdown by Maskyy(m): 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nuklex:
Hi guys I'm a newbie in web development , I just encountered a problem which is that my javaScript code doesn't work I have enabled it on the browser yet it's not working. Please advise.

neuroboy4:
I can do the MERN/PERN stack also.

You want to be a programmer, developer, data scientist, designer and mobile dev with a full guide and motoring with tasks.

Codefans is helping a budding developer Like you. Signup to their community and have a dream at no cost.
Novice is specially trained.

Fill this form to get started

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18cWuMdfV2fZ7ERJHRkwzpAmqaAwA-_W5R4cpE0zGeFw/edit?usp=drivesdk
Re: Simplest Programming Language To Learn During This Lockdown by Maskyy(m): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nuklex:

Share your code , let's debug it together.
Re: Simplest Programming Language To Learn During This Lockdown by Nuklex(m): 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Maskyy:

Share your code , let's debug it together.
<p id="demo" onclick="myFunction()">Click me to change my text color.</p>

<script>
function myFunction() {
document.getElementById("demo"wink.style.color = "red";
}
</script>
Re: Simplest Programming Language To Learn During This Lockdown by Maskyy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nuklex:
<p id="demo" onclick="myFunction()">Click me to change my text color.</p>

<script>
function myFunction() {
document.getElementById("demo"wink.style.color = "red";
}
</script>

Change your event onclick to onClick

(1) (Reply)

Want To Learn Data Analysis / Which Software Engineering Maths Are You Working With? / How To Install Redhat Linux?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.