Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Odion Ighalo Reveals His Permanent Manchester United Move - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odion Ighalo Reveals His Permanent Manchester United Move (280 Views)

Odion Ighalo Trains With Mysterious Female Training Partner In A Park (photos) / Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife / Tobi Bakre, Kanu Nwankwo And Odion Ighalo Spotted Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Reveals His Permanent Manchester United Move by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Odion Ighalo has revealed he is yet to receive an offer to extend his stay at Manchester United and will wait until the end of the season to decide his future.

The Nigerian striker was brought in as a short-term reinforcement at Old Trafford in January, but has hit the ground running in the first few weeks of his loan from Shanghai Shenhua.

His form has led to talk of a permanent transfer, a move that Ighalo would presumably like to seal.

However, he has now confirmed that he has not yet made a decision about his future, in one of his most open and revealing interviews since joining United. Continue Reading...

(1) (Reply)

I Thank God For My Talents, Oluwa Teach Me More / European Union Donates €50 Million(21 Billion Naira)to Nigeria To Fight Covid-19 / JUST IN! Coronavirus Kills Policeman In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.