Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Help! I Need A Cardiologist Here!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Need A Cardiologist Here!!! (687 Views)

A Nigerian Is The ONLY Combined Cardiologist And Nephrologist In The Whole World / What Is A Cardiologist? And The Best Cardiologist Near Me Is In Patna. / I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need A Cardiologist Here!!! by susrite(m): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
I have been having this feeling in my heart since I was a kid, I dare not play soccer, run nor do any stressful sport.

Recently it has been getting worse that I feel pains at the verge of every word and even breath.

So I decide to go for ECG test now and the result is out. The lab told me to wait for their cardiologist to return to work (which will be after the lockdown).

He gave me access to snap some parts of the results so I can show any cardiologist I see around. Below are the pre-exercise and post-exercise result.

Pls, I need an explanation about what it reads so I can find something to do ASAP.

Thanks..

Cc kingscare1
Healthserve
Dominique
Sissy3

Re: Help! I Need A Cardiologist Here!!! by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
A cardiologist will need the ECG tracing itself for interpretation, not the machine recorded values.
Re: Help! I Need A Cardiologist Here!!! by susrite(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
ChybuzzDD:
A cardiologist will need the ECG tracing itself for interpretation, not the machine recorded values.
really? It is too long... I couldn't capture it.
Re: Help! I Need A Cardiologist Here!!! by susrite(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
I'll try and get back to the lab

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need A Cardiologist Here!!! by OliviaNell: 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
To correctly diagnose a doctor Andrea Natale MD, you need to know exactly how the heart hurts. The pain can be transmitted to the arm and collarbone, or it can only manifest itself when inhaled. A sign of some pathologies is pain to the left of the heart or under it. What symptoms of heart pain are threatening and require not just a visit to a cardiologist, but immediate medical attention

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Cigarettes Smokers Are Immune To Covid-19 ("pics Attached) / Madagascar Finds Cure To Corona Virus / What If I Told You Melanin Is Worth Over $395 A Gram More Than Gold?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.