Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

COVID19 Lockdown: Recommend Digital Skills for me to Learn Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / COVID19 Lockdown: Recommend Digital Skills for me to Learn Online (692 Views)

16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online / For Analytical Minded Businessmen Who Need An Edge During This COVID19 Lockdown / CRSG Appeals To FG For Help As Covid19 Lockdown Affects Supply Of Seedlings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID19 Lockdown: Recommend Digital Skills for me to Learn Online by adeiza4u(m): 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
I need recommendations on resourceful digital skills I could learn in this Covid19 lockdown. Earlier this year, I planned learning graphic designs beginning with Corel Draw. But, I discovered my PC has medium requirements and will not help my learning of graphics adequately. So I stopped.

I only know how to repair laptops and fix basic electrical installations. I don't know anything about digital skills, and really wish to acquire one or start the process of acquisition now before NYSC call us back.

Having it in mind that I don't have any of these skills, I need recommendations on potential ones I could start learning either with my smart phone or PC of 3GIG RAM, and 500 hard drives.

I've been at home wasting, and I am no longer comfortable with such. Please guys help me out, I just want to start learning now to improve myself....

PS: information marketers should keep off, I'm here to be helped.
Lalasticlala please....
Re: COVID19 Lockdown: Recommend Digital Skills for me to Learn Online by adeiza4u(m): 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Please anybody with suggestions should drop them for me.
Lalasticlala
Re: COVID19 Lockdown: Recommend Digital Skills for me to Learn Online by ucheuzor1(m): 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
You can consider mobile app development.

Learning flutter won't be bad. You can check out for videos on freecodecamp, YouTube and if you have some bucks to spare, udemy will be very perfect as their courses are well structured to aid your learning path.

Just start from somewhere. Not that had to catch up.
Re: COVID19 Lockdown: Recommend Digital Skills for me to Learn Online by adeiza4u(m): 12:49am On Apr 11, 2020
ucheuzor1:
You can consider mobile app development.

Learning flutter won't be bad. You can check out for videos on freecodecamp, YouTube and if you have some bucks to spare, udemy will be very perfect as their courses are well structured to aid your learning path.

Just start from somewhere. Not that had to catch up.
thank you brother, I'll check up their prospects now and how to go about them, especially that mobile app development

(1) (Reply)

........... / Learn These Skills For COVID-19 Period And Earn Dollars / Customized Throw Pillows With Crystal Clear Pictures&write Ups By Craftsandgifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.